Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

UI UX Designers In The House Help! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / UI UX Designers In The House Help! (194 Views)

Lawyers In The House Please Help. Can I Leave My New Job Without Issue / Top 5 Best Graphic Designers In Nigeria / House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UI UX Designers In The House Help! by airprince(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Guys pls I’m currently sitting at home idle and the boredom is currently killing me so I went up online to look up about possible tech skills I could take up without needing or learning how to code cause I’m not really interested in that aspect and I found out about UI UX DESIGNING and I’m currently fascinated and interested in learning about it since it suits my needs.
I furthered my research and came up with some tools like Figma and so many others so I’m just looking for guides on how to get started if possible links and tutorials and all related materials for a newbie and start learning the skills and necessary advice ….pls your help would be highly appreciated and I’m grateful in advance🙏

Re: UI UX Designers In The House Help! by Suntsola(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
I CAN HELP[ U, JUST MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP, 07011065367
shocked[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Addiction To Money Makes Slave, Addition To Skills Makes Masters / Teaching Jobs In Lagos With Accommodation / Available Roles @ DSN - Studio Team Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.