Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here (477 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / Sell Your Faulty Laptop here if you are in lagos / Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by Kunleforreal(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
I am very happy to tell you that you can now swap your dead (damaged) laptop with a perfectly working used laptop at affordable price. This means that you can now add money to that your dead or seriously faulty (scrap) laptop in order to get a perfectly working used laptop at affordable price.

NOTE: Only dead or seriously faulty laptop (scrap) is allowed to be swapped with a perfectly working Used laptop and this service is for people in Lagos only unless if outsider can come to Lagos.

You can also buy directly from me without swapping even if you are outside Lagos.

PHONE NUMBER: 09038748895

WHATSAPP NUMBER: 09038748895
Re: Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by Kunleforreal(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
yes
Re: Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by lordmayor4(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Kunleforreal:
I am very happy to tell you that you can now swap your dead (damaged) laptop with a perfectly working used laptop at affordable price. This means that you can now add money to that your dead or seriously faulty (scrap) laptop in order to get a perfectly working used laptop at affordable price.

NOTE: Only dead or seriously faulty laptop (scrap) is allowed to be swapped with a perfectly working Used laptop and this service is for people in Lagos only unless if outsider can come to Lagos.

You can also buy directly from me without swapping even if you are outside Lagos.

PHONE NUMBER: 09038748895

WHATSAPP NUMBER: 09038748895

I have 4 to 5 scrap laptop I wanna swap but am outside Lagos
Re: Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by Kunleforreal(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
lordmayor4:

I have 4 to 5 scrap laptop I wanna swap but am outside Lagos
if you can come or send them to my shop in lagos for evaluation ; message me on WhatsApp
Re: Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by lordmayor4(m): 4:07am On Jul 23, 2023
Kunleforreal:

if you can come or send them to my shop in lagos for evaluation ; message me on WhatsApp

Won't be in Lagos anytime soon.
Re: Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by Kunleforreal(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
still offering the service
Re: Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by Kunleforreal(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
yes
Re: Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by Kunleforreal(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
good evening
Re: Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by Kunleforreal(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
swap it
Re: Swap Your Faulty (dead, Condemned) Laptop With A Perfectly Working One Here by Kunleforreal(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
yes

(1) (Reply)

Even In The Snake World, This Gender Is Still A Problem... / Looking Beautiful: A Most For Most Nigerians / Don’t Use If Your Skin Is Allergic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.