Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

New Brunswick Private Career College Graduate Pilot Program - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Brunswick Private Career College Graduate Pilot Program (234 Views)

China To Launch Digital Currency Pilot Program – Ministry Of Commerce / Exclusive) Lynn Garrison: Biafran War Heroic Pilot Speaks On His Exploits / Latest: Top 9 Drones For Every Kind Of Pilot [gift Guide] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Brunswick Private Career College Graduate Pilot Program by Enddystar(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
THIS PROGRAM IS FUNDED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE NEW BRUNSWICK

Eligibility:

1. You must be an international college graduate with the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy.
2. Ready to live and work in New Brunswick permanently.
3. Ready to study select one-year and two-year programs of study that lead to careers in priority occupations in:
a) Education and Social Development,
b) Health,
c) IT and Cybersecurity,
d) Business Administration, and
e) Supply Chain and Logistics.

If you are in any of the above fields, you can complete the application online by yourself.
Here is the link 👇
https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/guide-nb-private-career-college-graduate-pilot.pdf

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Son Has Been Kidnapped From His Wife's Shop / Help Me With Adsense Configuration / Cheap K I T C H E N Thurrock Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.