Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Fact About Esut Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Fact About Esut Admission (1549 Views)

The Fact About Esut Admission 2012/2013 Academic Session / Another Esut Admission List Is Out For 2011/2012 Applicants / Esut Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fact About Esut Admission by AmorousT(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2011
Greetings to all aspirants of Enugu State University of Science and Technology. I wish to bring to your notice that Esut has long released their First/Merit Admission list for 2011/2012 academic session. The second list shall be out between ending of this month(October) and beginning of next month(November).

NB: For the unfortunates, I advice that you seek for admission assistance from any staff you know in Esut, because Esut Admission is best handled by the runs (sorting-out) in it; and its only those who sort their ways through are guaranteed of admission. Remember, the earlier the better.

For more information:
Reach me:
Timothy
timothyezeh@yahoo.com
Re: The Fact About Esut Admission by Odunnu: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2011
Is ES[i]hooo[/i]uT a school?
#justasking
Re: The Fact About Esut Admission by Contumely: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Is ES[i]hooo[/i]uT a school?
#justasking
Why the contumely naw, of course it's far better than ANSU and horde of others.
Or how many state unis beta pass am?
Re: The Fact About Esut Admission by Odunnu: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
I'm surprised they are admitting students in 2011 when they didnt go to school eight straight months of last year.

(1) (Reply)

Doe Uniben Accept Non Indigenes In Petroleum Engineering? / Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result / A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.