Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? (12009 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / List Of The Tv Stations Available In Nigeria / The MTN 'Sunshine' TV Advert ("oh, Jerry!") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by comotdere(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
My friend Udeme
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by JUO(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
Glo flexi by basket mouth
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
indomie noodles advert mama too good oo lol
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by tripleace(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
Macleans Toothpaste-Max & Oliver Series
Gets my vote.
Concept-Great
Target Audience Reach-Good
Duration Of Advert In Relation To Message Passed-Excellent
Love to see more creative adverts of this nature
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Akuviv: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
JUO:

Glo flexi by basket mouth
Hillarious  grin grin

tripleace:

Gets my vote.
Concept-Great

It is Close Up toothpaste not Macleans.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Havilah93(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
1. Indomie ad. Mama do good   2. Pampers ad. Where two babies were discussing when their moms wer waitin 4 bus
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by tripleace(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
Gets my vote.
Concept-Great

ACTUALLY MEANT CLOSEUP grin
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by chelseabmw(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=18pt]Indomie advert : My Mama too good o, she give us indomie, indomie sweet well well, [/size]
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by BashMe1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
Samsung TV Ad that has three Chelsea fans waiting for Drogba to net a goal in the 18yard box and the TV tripped off at the point of scoring, and then the body posture and expression on the guy's face sitting in the middle of the other two guys was hilarious maen. good acting. Watch out for it during Second Half Ads on Supersport whenever there's premiership match.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by tripleace(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
Akuviv:

Hillarious  grin grin

It is Close Up toothpaste not Macleans.

THANKS
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by osangdanie(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2011
indomie: mama do good oooo, u do good
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by blackgucci(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=20pt]cow bell o, our milk[/size]
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by cantell(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
ifyalways:

Mtn's advert with Nonso Diobu(bed time story)
Wtf!
So some people still use black and white tv?
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
samsung television- drogba culdnt score cos d fans @ home wer watchn wt a blk nd white tv.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by miz4oxley(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
I think for me its the Leadway Assurance AD where, all in a jiffy, the Architect was featured pampering his small pick up van and was seen cleaning at any slight contact with dust dust. But, on getiing to site, he cleaned it and after taking some few steps away from the van, The car was damaged by building material waist that fell on it and the van was shown replaced. Great AD for me, tight concept.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by medjai(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
Heineken
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Op mine should be BEN-10 (A nollywood movie starring Aki and paw paw) grin grin grin grin
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by mikron(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
The etisalat easyblaze ad
NEITI ad with zebrudaiya
oralB toothpaste
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by thirdeye(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
Peak advert involving Kanu and his son will has always been the most inspirational for me.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by chi4b82(f): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
GT Assurance
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by OMG1: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
Why is no one talking about Royco seasoning cube advert? A man sat in his sitting room very sad. Even with everything his wife did to please him, he remained unhappy. She suddenly remembered Royco and went to the kitchen to prepare a delicious food for him with it. As the man was angrily about to storm out of the house, the food's aroma made him change his mind and he traced the aroma to the kitchen with his nose (hilarious). That settled the 'quarrel' and joy returned to the house. I so much loved that advert. cheesy
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by freecocoa(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
2sd:

No advert has caught my attention as much as Heineken champions league adverts. Most especially the one with guys shouting on seeing Heineken fully loaded in a big freezer. And the one with guys assembled like they are ready for a match and jubilating with pizza like someone with a trophy. No advert has ever amused me as much as these. grin grin grin grin grin
I thought we are supposed to talk about our local adverts.

They no longer air this but I was so in love with it.
Its an MTN advert,the one with two very cute lovers,I remember the guy's name as jerry,he came to give his girlfriend a gift in the morning and she opened the window to find the beautiful sun staring at her and she exclaimed"OH JERRY NOW YOU GONNA MAKE ME CRY"I even fell in love with jerry and wished he was my boyfriend. Thank god say dem don stop the advert cos if na now I fit go MTN office go find jerry.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by goldng: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
Bank Phb adverts , Like the one when cars will run on water.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Daiquiri: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
Trebor's "Trebor, Sweet, Success!" idents set

Brilliant . The girl and guy are nutters grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ikWQ_ubr8Ig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ffCFBu_zO2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW5WAAW-ISw&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Tb_IipXC1cw

Dont like the next one though, its blasphemously eurgh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jueXOeeiLG8&feature=related

PS: I confess its on record, that on certain memorable occassions, I've punched my fist in the air and yelled "Yeah! Trebor Sweet Success!"
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by lepasharon(f): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
compare the Meerkat.com grin
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by lanrewajew(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
I love d MTN @ 10 advert. A collection of clips frm past adverts wit a touchin soundtrack which is also in use on d GUS reality show, especialy wen sum1 is evicted. I lyk d flow of words durin d advert, its touchin. I cant forget udeme my frnd nd of recent, star's jolomi cheesy
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Jluvu: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
MTN`s MAMA na Boy
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
for me it's "katakata no dey pay ooo."
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by kunmibola(m): 3:20am On Oct 14, 2011
mama too good o,u too good.mama wey cook for us, u too good.she give us indomie,u too good.Indomie,sweet well well.

yeah,ds advert/jingle always make me smile and atimes i dance to the beat. Its evergreen.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by folafola(m): 3:49am On Oct 14, 2011
mama you too good oooooooooo, Mama ti o legbe, o un wa ni INDOMIE
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Nymphnode(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2011
I love the lifebouy add where the kid start rubbing his stomach and the mum thought the stomach ache had returned, meanwhile the young man is just signalling for meal time
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by 0Edward0(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2011
[size=20pt]Indomie mama do good, especially the little girl with golden hair do, and the way she dances[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Funny Video: House Of Ajebo- Nigeria Army Again (mp4 / 3gp) / Sad!!! Actress Regina Daniels Loses Right Leg In A Ghastly Accident / Meet Nollywood Veteran Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo And Wife Ifeoma Looking Cute Toget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.