Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University (29162 Views)

Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
grin Only the Olodos would be preaching violence ...Igbo Amaka
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Tranquillity360: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Congrats. He's Igbo Yoruba half-caste. His Mom's intelligent Omoluabi Blood manifesting the usual Yoruba Greatness. tongue
Lies.

He's no way related to Yorubas.

I know him and his parents..

2 Likes

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by meolaniyi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Mindlog: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
flokii:
This is the type Igbo youths ought to listen to and emulate, not Ekpa, Kanu and likes.

Don't forget that there are youths who listens and emulates the likes of MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Auxilliary, Asari Dokubo, Kabaka etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Justpassingby45(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
flokii:
This is the type Igbo youths ought to listen to and emulate, not Ekpa, Kanu and likes.
Do you think before commenting at all?

1 Like

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by OmekaguGCFR1: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ronus in pain

2 Likes

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Mikespecialone(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObidientOOseven:
Make una give me my first front-page abeg una

Are you happy now ?
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by IamAtAnger: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
At ur age... na wah o
ObidientOOseven:
Make una give me my first front-page abeg una

Update : God bless the mode that gave me my first front-page on this forum .

I dedicate my first front-page post to the love of my life Ifunanya
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by valiju: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
It seems anambra have a lot of brilliant people however they equally have highly criminal tendencies
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Tzar(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
I am happy for him! More grease to his elbow! May he be a blessing to his generation!
ObidientOOseven:
Nigerians are always leading everywhere they go.

A brilliant young man, Okeke Solomon Ekene, has emerged as the best student in a Russian university with a perfect 5.0 CGPA.

Due to his sterling performance, the university also gave him an honorary degree.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0uKNCVwtf5WD55BaVSvtZTCekVsfnUSHnF2LkUXQ6WL7ah4c26iDN1jfEHaar3E8tl&id=100005669829963&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by makavalley(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Anambarians are brilliant but same Anambra produced Obi, what an irony of life 😂

OBI this OBI that ah ah naaaa. Take this away from this topic abeg
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Freksy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sirmwill:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tribal people above me are the direct reasons the country is backward.

Dassol
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are rather the reason Nigeria is popular - you know that very well, hence, you can't let go of them.

1 Like

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Tranquillity360: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
flokii:
We love him,we also love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Talking as if you don't hate him because he's Igbo man.

Let him contest for position in Nigeria,na that time hate filled people will remember where he's from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by silverx(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
ObidientOOseven:
Nigerians are always leading everywhere they go.

A brilliant young man, Okeke Solomon Ekene, has emerged as the best student in a Russian university with a perfect 5.0 CGPA.

Due to his sterling performance, the university also gave him an honorary degree.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0uKNCVwtf5WD55BaVSvtZTCekVsfnUSHnF2LkUXQ6WL7ah4c26iDN1jfEHaar3E8tl&id=100005669829963&mibextid=Nif5oz
You have done well for yourself sir.
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by SmartyPants(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
In the next 20 years, many Nigerians will have foreign degrees and Nigerian degrees will become irredeemably worthless. Thanks to the Japa syndrome. Congratulations to him!

On the contrary, the proliferation of foreign degrees will reduce their value.

Not to mention the fact that the greatest Nigerian inventions have generally been made by home-trained Nigerians.

Over time the practical effect of jome trained graduates will prove their quality to be superior.

1 Like

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Ebubu2: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Uyaiincomparable hope this is not a fraudster grin
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by VinFreight: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Big congrats to her
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by godwon01(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Anyway , congratulations bro. It is their turn now . Omoluabi has relaxed for my bloda in the East. Don't come home yet . IPOB are killing your people like chicken.

1 Like

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by CartelKenneth: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
They're always ugly
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Ebubu2: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartyPants:

On the contrary, the proliferation of foreign degrees reduce their value
don’t mind spartpolitician. Instead of him to say when excess foreign degrees exist and excess nigerian degrees exist too, it’ll become “a matter of skill or who knows it best or who passed the interview best” since the foreign degree is now abundant

1 Like

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by SmartPolician: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartyPants:

On the contrary, the proliferation of foreign degrees reduce their value

That's not true. This can only happen if those who hold it cannot defend it. If you understand the standard of education in the West, you will realize that Nigeria still has a long way to go. If you can afford it, go and get your foreign degree and prepare yourself for that future.
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by silverx(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:
Abeg make una check his results well well o, before giving him scholarship.

We don't want to hear another story.......we know dem NOW!
Haha funny you. The young man is very brilliant. He came out with the same distinction from the department of geology back then at unizik. So am not surprised with this feet.

3 Likes

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by bigcee(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Anambarians are brilliant but same Anambra produced Obi, what an irony of life 😂
Na ur papa wey be nobody I blame sha.

2 Likes

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Menclothing: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good people representing well you celebrated
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by SmartyPants(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu2:
don’t mind spartpolitician. Instead of him to say when excess foreign degrees exist and excess nigerian degrees exist too, it’ll become “a matter of skill or who knows it best or who passed the interview best” since the foreign degree is now abundant

Perfect. I actually updated my post to reflect this line of thought.
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by SAMUEL1947: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Also .....

IconicR:
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by Ebubu2: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
godwon01:
Anyway , congratulations bro. It is their turn now . Omoluabi has relaxed for my bloda in the East. Don't come home yet . IPOB are killing your people like chicken.
grin
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by SmartyPants(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

That's not true. This can only happen if those who hold it cannot defend it. If you understand the standard of education in the West, you will realize that Nigeria still has a long way to go. If you can afford it, go and get your foreign degree and prepare yourself for that future.

Yet the West is rushing to absorb our STEM professionals?

A simple test: look at Nigerian Law School and see if you can find any Western trained lawyers emerging with awards.
Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by inkon: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2023

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by SpartaOfLagos: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Peter Obi was the governor of Anambra state for 8 successful years and member of economic council of the late general sanni abacha and goodluck ebele Jonathan. So who's your father ?

2 Likes

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by ObidientOOseven: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mikespecialone:

Are you happy now ?

Very very

1 Like

Re: Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University by RecessionistPMB: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Commendable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offhand Or Offhead Which Is Correct / Kogistatepoly Admission List Is Out. / Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.