Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer (1624 Views)

Will It Be Elupee Back To Back? All Eyes On Lagos / Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Edo State PDP Governor Has Scammed The Edo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by donbrowser(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Remember that song?

Elupee - 74

Elupee - 75

Obi - 76

Kererenke - 77

OBIdients promised the Singer heaven and earth.
His saving grace is that he has something doing...

I repeat Obidients are scammers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by babazak(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Ahhh!
Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2023
He knew that “Peter no give shishi”

What was he expecting from someone who almost got recognized by the Guinness World Records for stinginess

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by ezeonline(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Make I sharply organize my fellow elupe member make we do something for am even though na just to send am go UK go dey continue him business

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by Ever8090: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Did he tell you guys he did the song for money?.....

The man never said he was going to abandon his handwork for a career as an "obidient"...beside I did not see it anywhere where obidients promised to make him quit his job

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by ekineme: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2023
His vote is not for sell, Beside he is not a singer, He did what every patriotic Nigerian was expected to do during Electioneering period. The rest is left for God. He is back to what put Food on his table.
Some of you ( paid propagandist) that collect stipend to create conflicting topics, slander opponents you consider threats and believe everything is all about money, religion and tribe are going about snapping him thinking everyone thinks like you.

20 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by nazicartel(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Scammed somebody that has handwork?... He's working and feeding himself nah... Nawaooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by RockHard: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2023
It's not only him. Remember that Yoruba boy that stood Infront of Peter Obi's convoy? The boy is still in the trenches. Last I heard, Obi people no dey pick hin call again. Cubana chief priest sef don dump Obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by Bobloco: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2023
OP, is that not an evidence to show you that obidients are gainfully employed individuals who are patriotic Nigerians seeking to have a Nigeria where things work properly

Op, I know you are jobless and got no skill reason you created this thread to make a caricature of an individual who got skills and is gainfully employed

19 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by OKOATA(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2023
This OP must be the dumbest guy alive, you spend your whole life on social media getting paid stipend, someone is out there working his heart out to get fed and you are here being a obvious clown. I never see the LP guy come out to beg for money or anything but it's you wicked folks with no direction in life that will go about sniffing what's not it. I hope you don't run mad before the end of the year. Better get something doing with your stipend life.

6 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by Af0NjaAreLiars: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2023
donbrowser:
Remember that song?

Elupee - 74

Elupee - 75

Obi - 76

Kererenke - 77

You think everyone is jobless like you okwia?

There's dignity in labour not begging people online

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by SpatialKing(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2023
How is he scammed

This is guy is richer that Even the OP and most people on NL

do you know how much is car transmission he is working on in that picture ? Even shaft, engine brain box etc worth...

I only see a diligent man working to make an earns and not waiting for the government

Unlike APC supporters that go online to beg for 2k
Obidients are not lazy
This shows that 90% of obidents are diligent, hardworking,patriotic, capable, able, stable, lovable, respectful and caring . They are just tired of the suffering among the abundant happening in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by Web2020: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2023
donbrowser:
Remember that song?

Elupee - 74

Elupee - 75

Obi - 76

Kererenke - 77

This is a testament for you to know that the support for Obi is organic. He does not pay money to rent his supporters. Everyone hopes that the suffering would end with Obi as the President which is the reason for the organic support. There is never any promise of sharing money simply because you support Obi. Love and support for Obi are organic and not induced.

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by BossGerald: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
He knew that “Peter no give shishi”

What was he expecting from someone who almost got recognized by the Guinness World Records for stinginess

The boy looks fresh and the spare part business is way above your pay grade.

Post your hunger induced picture make we see

6 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by crossfm: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2023
How people wake up early in the morning and decides to open useless threads baffles me.

I was thinking is just because of elections before,but now I understand that these people can't do without hate and propaganda.

Which way Nigeria?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by Rach310(f): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2023
See joblessness at it's peak,so he shouldn't work again because he voted Obi what exactly is the purpose of this post,mtcheeew,I didn't know working is now strange,my advice for you is to get something meaningful to do with your life this shows your level of joblessness, stalking people that are busy with their lives.tueh I'm highly disappointed at you,I will be more disappointed if you're a man.

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by gbaskiboy: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2023
donbrowser:
Remember that song?

Elupee - 74

Elupee - 75

Obi - 76

Kererenke - 77

How was he being scammed? He was at the polling unit when LP ballot was counted he was passionate about it. Apart from him we also saw video at the university of Ibadan were students were jubilant as they count ballot in favor of LP. I know you dug the picture from your WhatsApp group where your group must have discussed extensively how the young man was jilted. OP, you are sick upstair find something reasonable to do, you are depressed and frustrated you were looking for who to transfer your anger to. Nigeria has moved on after the election. If you must criticize let be it logical and reasonable. Stop being a laughingstock bro

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by CivilEngineer90: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Not that am clowning him but i saw him in his house on tiktok, his parlor precisely and i nearly vomited. Dude is really suffering, you know the old clothe chairs that hasn’t been washed in like 3decades, the kind found in a grandpa house is what a youth is like him is using. I was expecting some form of gift token to him at least. Maybe he’s still an apprentice coz how do you work on gears and still that wretched?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by updatechange(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2023
They never saw it coming, most of them thought Obi would come out victorious and there would be enough money to squander.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by SalamRushdie: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2023
If he was a yoruba boy that did that for Jagaban his life would have changed , That ola of Lagos no do pass this guy but see how his life has improved

1 Like

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by donbrowser(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2023
CivilEngineer90:
Not that am clowning him but i saw him in his house on tiktok, his parlor precisely and i nearly vomited. Dude is really suffering, you know the old clothe chairs that hasn’t been washed in like 3decades, the kind found in a grandpa house is what a youth is like him is using. I was expecting some form of gift token to him at least. Maybe he’s still an apprentice coz how do you work on gears and still that wretched?

Lmao if you show them the video now, they will change mouth again.

I don't know if it's by force to promise people heaven and earth because they support Obi.

Same people are enslaved in the mentality that anyone supporting Obi is an organic follower while Tinubu's supporters are paid.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by dihnawris: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2023
James Brown?
Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by Zupay: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2023
The man in the picture, was not captured touting nor begging people for his daily bread....he was busy, working.😎😎😎

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by CivilEngineer90: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2023
donbrowser:

Lmao if you show them the video now, they will change mouth again.

I don't know if it's by force to promise people heaven and earth because they support Obi.

Same people are enslaved in the mentality that anyone supporting Obi is an organic follower while Tinubu's supporters are paid.

grin
the guy really dey suffer just look at what he’s wearing on. I know it’s work clothes but those are supposed to be worn by a mad man chai. Some tribes should stop claiming to be rich. I live on island and yoruba guys are really well to do here coz they are educated meanwhile am reading online that one tribe is claiming to be the richest when i ve seen some really wretched how is that possible?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by theophorus(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2023
If you sabi the expertise of the main crew of LP, you go remember say na to talk wetin dem no fit do or wetin their products ni fit do.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by ThugCheetah(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Omo it seems Yoruba people willfully throw away their sense just to discredit Igbo for the slightest thing. Imagine these fools. Ong

1 Like

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by monkautos(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Mehn If I have the means eeh. Nairaland will be the first site I'll shutdown. Nairaland is the biggest threat to the unity of Nigeria
Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by ThugCheetah(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2023
CivilEngineer90:
YOu saw his house on TikTok and nearly vomited. Make i begin post pictures of shanties for south west Wey people they live for inside the same water where they deficate? Maybe that one will make your intestines twist. Smh
Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by Toluwanise247(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2023
ekineme:
His vote is not for sell, Beside he is not a singer, He did what every patriotic Nigerian was expected to do during Electioneering period. The rest is left for God. He is back to what put Food on his table.
Some of you ( paid propagandist) that collect stipend to create conflicting topics, slander opponents you consider threats and believe everything is all about money, religion and tribe are going about snapping him thinking everyone thinks like you.
Why bring God name here now…. You guys find ways to defend your stupidity. Obident are fools

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by Cassandraloius: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2023
As far as he's working very hard to put food on his table, he's not lazy. He has moved on! Let him BREATH!
Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by waledeji(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2023
SpatialKing:
How is he scammed

This is guy is richer that Even the OP and most people on NL

Re: Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer by WantsandMore: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2023
ezeonline:
Make I sharply organize my fellow elupe member make we do something for am even though na just to send am go UK go dey continue him business
e go mk sense cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Lawmaker Denied Entry Into Complex For Coming In A Keke / Breaking News!!! Give Us Four More States: This Tribe Speaks. / Ewu Ne Ba Akwa: a song celebrating the Jan 15 coup as an Ibo triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.