Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Diovinci: A Site That Pays For Uploading Videos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Diovinci: A Site That Pays For Uploading Videos (160 Views)

How To Know Legit Site That Can Pay For Real / How I Make $200 Daily For Uploading Online / App That Pays For Life. Join Nimses Social Media Today. Free Nimses App Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diovinci: A Site That Pays For Uploading Videos by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2023
DIOVINCI: A SITE THAT PAYS N5,000 FOR UPLOADING VIDEOS...

WHAT IS DIOVINCI.com?
DIOVINCI is a short social media platform for both SHORT VIDEOS and STILL PICTURES (just like Instagram allows pictures and videos upload) that are educative and entertaining.

It is a new platform and so promising whilst striving to coming up with new and appealing strategies to gather and entertain more members.

It has some juicy benefits for users such as:

REFERRALS.
DIOVINCI gives N150 when a member fulfills each step of referring using the link. So, the more a user refers, the more the earning as there's no limit to amount to be earned via Referrals.
How to refer via link is to first register and then, you get a link automatically generated for you in the menu with which you can share to refer. It is the link the people you refer are meant to follow to register on the site but for you to earn the N150, people being referred MUST register using your own REFERRAL LINK.

N5,000 VIDEO UPLOAD BONUS:
It is amazing that for every user that uploads first five (5) videos, he/she gets credited instantly the sum of N5,000 in his/her wallet. The videos to uploaded are not limited to a particular genre provided they are informative, educating and entertaining.
After uploading these videos, refresh your system and check your Wallet by tapping on the SETTINGS immediately to confirm the receipt of N5,000 therein.

TIP ME:
DIOVINCI allows members to be compensated by co-members via TIP ME button on each video. Therefore, any member whose video content delights other members can be tipped and such amounts reflect instantly in the member's wallet.

18+:
This is a forum page that is STRICTLY 18+ as the name suggests. It allows members who are eighteen years plus to engage in ADULTS CHAT and HOOK-UP or MATCHMAKE.
The forum comes up with activities and most prominent are FREAKY WEEKEND and WE CONNECT where contacts are exchanged.

WITHDRAWAL:
How to withdraw your money is to simply go to SETTINGS, tap on WALLET and underneath is where you find “WITHDRAW” request button on your dashboard. Your money will automatically transferred to the details to be provided by you. However, your your financial security, there are 2-factor authentication which members are advised to take into consideration.

CHALLENGES/CONTESTS:
Periodically, different forms of challenges (weekly and/or monthly) are done on the site and members will so huge from the pool of prizes fixed per context. They are all WIN-WIN challenges/contests.

To join, simply visit www.diovinci.com

1 Like

Re: Diovinci: A Site That Pays For Uploading Videos by Babakolanut(m): 1:14am On Jul 09, 2023
I'm interested,pls teach me how to get started and steps to withdraw earnings. Here is my whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: Diovinci: A Site That Pays For Uploading Videos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Babakolanut:
I'm interested,pls teach me how to get started and steps to withdraw earnings. Here is my whatsapp +2349034612092
First SIGN-UP then verify registration via the link sent to your email then you start uploading videos

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus , 128 gig .80k Flat / Tech Market / Low Budget Screen For Iphone 13 Pro Max Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.