Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Didn’t Collect Much. I Regret Working For APC – Actress Ronke Oshodi(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Collect Much. I Regret Working For APC – Actress Ronke Oshodi(video) (688 Views)

Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Collect Much. I Regret Working For APC – Actress Ronke Oshodi(video) by damilola4162(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mPRznPXxW4

Nollywood actress actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke has reaveled that she regrets campaigning for the All Progressives Congress (APC) after what she saw during the EndSARS protest.

Recall that Nigerian youths took to the streets in October 2020 to protest against police brutality and called for the scrapping of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

In a recent interview with Chude Jideonwo, the actress admitted that she collected money to campaign for the party but said the money she collected wasn't much. She stated that she lost confidence in the party following the October 2020 incidence.

“I felt APC is going to take Nigeria to the next level. So even while we were campaigning for them, I didn’t collect much. I wasn’t looking at the money, I was looking at what is going to happen later. All that they have been doing, I was thinking eight years cannot fix Nigeria. We all know that. But when the EndSARS protest came up, I was so down.

I was really really down because our governor was saying three different things at the same time. They said they didn’t kill anybody. But if one person died, fifty people have died with that one person. The people that person is feeding, their parents and siblings. I was really down. I regretted working for them.” she said

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-didnt-collect-much-i-regret-working-for-apc-ronke-oshodi-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Collect Much. I Regret Working For APC – Actress Ronke Oshodi(video) by Malory: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
This one don dey sing like a canary after seeing shege from Tinubu. E go reach everyone that helped shove Tinubu down our throats.

Re: I Didn’t Collect Much. I Regret Working For APC – Actress Ronke Oshodi(video) by damilola4162(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Hh
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much. I Regret Working For APC – Actress Ronke Oshodi(video) by damilola4162(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Malory:
This one don dey sing like a canary after seeing shege from Tinubu. E go reach everyone that helped shoved Tinubu down our throats.
😲😲😲😅
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much. I Regret Working For APC – Actress Ronke Oshodi(video) by Morbeta11(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2023
Foolish people will follow these words for her mouth. She will do it over and over again.

Re: I Didn’t Collect Much. I Regret Working For APC – Actress Ronke Oshodi(video) by damilola4162(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mPRznPXxW4

Nollywood actress actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke has reaveled that she regrets campaigning for the All Progressives Congress (APC) after what she saw during the EndSARS protest.

Recall that Nigerian youths took to the streets in October 2020 to protest against police brutality and called for the scrapping of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

In a recent interview with Chude Jideonwo, the actress admitted that she collected money to campaign for the party but said the money she collected wasn't much. She stated that she lost confidence in the party following the October 2020 incidence.

“I felt APC is going to take Nigeria to the next level. So even while we were campaigning for them, I didn’t collect much. I wasn’t looking at the money, I was looking at what is going to happen later. All that they have been doing, I was thinking eight years cannot fix Nigeria. We all know that. But when the EndSARS protest came up, I was so down.

I was really really down because our governor was saying three different things at the same time. They said they didn’t kill anybody. But if one person died, fifty people have died with that one person. The people that person is feeding, their parents and siblings. I was really down. I regretted working for them.” she said

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-didnt-collect-much-i-regret-working-for-apc-ronke-oshodi-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Have Been On A Movie Set,over 40 Years Ago And My Life Is Meaningless - Abeni Ag / Nollywood Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Flaunts Her Hot Body / Exclusive: Inside The Steamy Bedroom Scene Of Nollywood Stars Baba Rex And Onyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.