Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Quality Gaming Chair? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Quality Gaming Chair? (244 Views)

Massage Gaming Chair / Gaming Chair / Wondering If The Ficmax Gaming Chair Is Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Gaming Chair? by jackaustin631: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2023
I'm looking for a pc gaming chair for my 15-year-old, 6'2" 250 pounds, son who typically spends at least 5 hours a day gaming on his pc. Unfortunately, when I purchased his last chair I didn't realize that he was going to love gaming so much and purchased just a basic office chair for about $85 (I know, bad father).

Now that I know better I'd like to purchase him something better than that and something that is actually geared toward gaming comfort.

Is it possible to get that for under $200? If so, what are some of the best gaming chairs for under $200?

If not, how much do you have to pay to get a quality gaming chair?

I heard great things about the GTRacing GT099 but then started digging into more and more reviews and it seems like it may not be as great as I first thought. Therefore I decided to come here to the experts.
Re: Quality Gaming Chair? by jackaustin631: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2023
jackaustin631:
I'm looking for a pc gaming chair for my 15-year-old, 6'2" 250 pounds, son who typically spends at least 5 hours a day gaming on his pc. Unfortunately, when I purchased his last chair I didn't realize that he was going to love gaming so much and purchased just a basic office chair for about $85 (I know, bad father).

Now that I know better I'd like to purchase him something better than that and something that is actually geared toward gaming comfort.

Is it possible to get Gaming Chairs under $150? If so, what are some of the best gaming chairs for under $200?

If not, how much do you have to pay to get a quality gaming chair?

I heard great things about the GTRacing GT099 but then started digging into more and more reviews and it seems like it may not be as great as I first thought. Therefore I decided to come here to the experts.
Thanks for any help you can provide!
Re: Quality Gaming Chair? by Oyedele78(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
jackaustin631:

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Gaming chair ain't as easy as you think in getting here in Nigeria, only we into the importing know the stress we face
You said the boy is 15 years old?
Re: Quality Gaming Chair? by Crafteck1: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Oyedele78:

Gaming chair ain't as easy as you think in getting here in Nigeria, only we into the importing know the stress we face
You said the boy is 15 years old?

Abokis dey sell office chairs in lagos mainland here but I feel it's not a serious request

(1) (Reply)

PS 2 @ Give Away Price #17,000 SOLD / Earn Additional Income Without Stress With E-commerce / Bet Naija Sure Odd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.