Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Blue Acoustic Barriers Noise Barrier Soundproofing Industrial Projects Noise Bar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blue Acoustic Barriers Noise Barrier Soundproofing Industrial Projects Noise Bar (90 Views)

Double Layer Soundproofing Materials Mgo Sound Wall Panel Sandwich Board Insulat / In A’ibom, Wike Blasts N’delta Enemies, Breaks Ground For Industrial Projects / Soundproofing And Acoustic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blue Acoustic Barriers Noise Barrier Soundproofing Industrial Projects Noise Bar by Justnice11: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2023
AcousticBarrierFactory was established in 2011 and has cooperated with customers to realize projects that are responsive to both the site and the services. With many years' innovation, our company actively participated in competition both at home and abroad. Our business ethics have built up a high reputation among our clients.

Our goods are have got praise among the customers of commercial construction builders, civil construction services providers, fence rental firms, from more than 60 nations and regions. SGEFH is a family business that sells cabinets, countertops, fireplaces, appliances, garage doors, grilles, fume hoods, outdoor kitchens and windows to manufacturers, decorators and the general public. ZHSLH is a major supplier of combustion, heat transfer and fluid treatment equipment systems, and its technological innovation means that it can provide integrated hydraulic solutions according to your project requirements. DesignYPService is a home renovation and design company that specializes in providing custom homes, add-ons, renovations, kitchen and bathroom renovations, terraces, and outdoor living and kitchen construction services.

It has diverse commercial applications including drill noise control, enclosures for drops saws, industrial and commercial mechanical equipment, moveable curtains, any outdoor noise source, acoustic curtains for construction sites, sound barrier curtain, to enclose a hydraulic pump unit, events venue, etc.

Industrial Soundproof Wrap Acoustic Barrier Insulation Material Noise Reduction Barrier

I am an individual (not a company or professional) from France and I'm looking to buy a custom 5-sided cover for my home heat pump that makes too much noise. Can you manufacture such cover, using your Noise Barrier Material, if I give you the dimension specs? What would be the price for portable acoustic wall barrier? I'm looking for something close to what described here, but the noise absorption part is really mandatory for me and they only provides cover, not genuine noise barrier.

Selling well in all cities and provinces around China, our products are also exported to Fortaleza Brazil, Nagpur India, Izmir Turkey, Toulouse France, Aberdeen United Kingdom, Medan Indonesia, Vilnius Lithuania, Athens Greece, East Rand South Africa, Bucharest Romania, Cincinnati United States, New Orleans United States, and other countries.

With the characters of "honest, trustworthy and pragmatic", we sincerely bring excellent products to customers.

Website: https://www.acousticbarrierfactory.com/product/external-acoustic-barriers/

(1) (Reply)

Perchloroethylene 330kg/200liters Drum - Available In Lagos, Nigeria / Pdp Salutes Okowa At 64 / Achieving Net Zero Is Possible In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.