Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

The New Thread App Logo Is 666 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New Thread App Logo Is 666 (1512 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by vdestro: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Your personal believe holds no water until you can show me the proof of the existence of satan

It does, if not you wouldnt have left your place to come to my place to speak against it, only for you to have nothing to say when answered.

And now you resorted to the fallacy of change of post because you had no thing to say. It is proven already
Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by FRANCISTOWN: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
vdestro:

It does, if not you wouldnt have left your place to come to my place to speak against it, only for you to have nothing to say when answered.

And now you resorted to the fallacy of change of post because you had no thing to say. It is proven already

You can keep deluding yourself all you want. Well, I could be wrong. Satan could be living in the house and you could be friends with the imaginary "bogey"
Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by LordReed(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2023
oteneaaron:
The OP has a point.

It may sound like childish conspiracy theories, but the truth is stranger than fiction.

There are no coincidences - everything is premeditated and happens for a specific reason.

If you can identify 666 in the new threads logo, then there must be a rationale behind it.

In recent times, many of the so-called "conspiracy theories" have turned out to be FACTS.

Remember - there are no coincidences.

Name 5 conspiracy theories in recent times that turned out to be fact.
Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by Lasgidi90(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2023
People go just dey find Satan for everything
Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by Image123(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

Name 5 conspiracy theories in recent times that turned out to be fact.

LoLz, you learned something. i remember turning this gun on you several times and watching you scamper.
Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by vdestro: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You can keep deluding yourself all you want. Well, I could be wrong. Satan could be living in the house and you could be friends with the imaginary "bogey"

Your records already prove you are friends with him, so it is settled.
Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by LordReed(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Femiwilli:
As we approach the 2nd coming of Jesus, many surprising things are coming out.

The new Twitter like app called Thread has a logo that looks like 666.

This is the Logo of Thread

These are people pointing out 666 hidden in plain sight

https://twitter.com/JustInHere2021/status/1677456857613365248?s=20

Another breakdown of the Logo being 666

https://twitter.com/BillyBrightson/status/1676888358407028736?s=20

Another pains taking to show Threads 666

https://twitter.com/profdrfrijit/status/1677087629420929030?s=20

The Bible say's 666 is going to be the number of the AntiChrist!
And warned Christians about it.

Revelation 13
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Bearing these in mind,what do you think?

Your name also contains 666 so I guess you are also the antichrist?
Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by FRANCISTOWN: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
vdestro:

Your records already prove you are friends with him, so it is settled.
Your records already proved that you are friends with Thanos
Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by Femiwilli: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
LordReed:

Your name also contains 666 so I guess you are also the antichrist?
You are 666

Re: The New Thread App Logo Is 666 by LordReed(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Femiwilli:

You are 666

LMAO! E pain am! Your name contains 666 and you are antichrist or admit you are saying nonsense. Bwahahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Image Of The Cross: Best Eclipse Picture Seen Yet? (Photo) / Contradictions In The Bible / Is Being Gay A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.