Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) (57663 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughterโ€™s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2023

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Itโ€™s a mistake.

May God bless their union.

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by taylor89(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2023
kiss
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Boogyman557: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Holly Gram cool

Them go use MAKEUP take cover der eyes and face.. to see road go be PROBLEM...

Still on still, happy marriage life..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Purvan(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Which kin mumu behavior be this one ??

If na me , I go call am inside the house beat shege comot her body

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by ahnie: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

You need to go for therapy, NOTHING is WRONG with YOU.

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Purvan(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2023
ahnie:

You need to go for therapy.

SMH

I'm just trolling ma

30 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by fyzaila: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2023
Brother Bernard has occurred, as if she wasn't holding d plate properly embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Fanikoko: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
That lady no go sabi cook hooha.

8 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hope say them don snap picture sha before this

10 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by youngsahito(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

is this how you are going to handle your wife if she made a mistake.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
She supposed to have stood immediately as it happened to feel more concern not sitting and cleaning him. The husband looks so calm and understanding. Abi na d girl dey sponsor the wedding ni,lol.?
Anyway, amala with ewedu probably supposed not to be brought there. Leave that to table. Fried meat would have been better.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by ahnie: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

SMH

I'm just trolling ma
It's not good sir!
I recently read one of your thread and I remembered being empathic,I m just surprised reading this from you.

Anyways happy weekend n do have a great weekend

6 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by youngfocus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

U need to see a therapist

5 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by worldclass68(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Red flag.. grin
Not yet late oo groom to be grin grin grin

Nah joke cheesy
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Kooldon(f): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
The groom looked so calm, composed and accommodating, Oh Gosh! My kind of guy.
In his inner mind, "I swear, this marriage must continue"
Happy Married Life

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Starships4u(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tooooooor
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Worriedwife: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
The guy is calm. If it is a test, then he passed. Some men would have slapped her on the spot.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by dondodo: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
E like say na South East person de do wedding
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wetin we go call this one now
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Machinegun91(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wrong rib been taken by a killer gender.

The man is in danger

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thank God say na mistake.. Enjoy your new home guys.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by wiseone28: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Divorce her that's nonsense

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by wahahlawahala: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

SMH

I'm just trolling ma
more reason you need to see a therapist

7 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by makavalley(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Its a mistake sorry WOMEN CAN NOT CAN NOT STAIN YOUR WHITE ... only men do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Confirm4real(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Red flag spoted grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Worriedwife:
The guy is calm. If it is a test, then he passed. Some men would have slapped her on the spot.

Slap her on your wedding day would have been the greatest mistake of his life

Am sure social media will be calling for his head by now

It just a piece of dress that can easily be changed not your hand

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by BabaCommander: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wife from .... grin
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by KingDash09(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Red flag
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Noblegraphix20(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's a mistake
But She should have been more careful..
Abi the over excitement took over her body.
Her body is no longer with her body

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Thelannister: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
The husband facial expression got me

Btw
I have a male Lhasa Apso pure breed for sale. Giving him out for 40k
Interested person should.qoute me for arrangement
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Atheistan: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Her clumsiness will favour me and my family!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day / Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos / Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.