Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Let Me Tell You What Happened Yesterday On My Chat... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Tell You What Happened Yesterday On My Chat... (124 Views)

What Happened To Me At The Bank Today / My Chat with a Scammer on Nairaland!! / Jumia have delivered my Tablet I complain about yesterday on Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Tell You What Happened Yesterday On My Chat... by Excel900: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2023
One guy I have been talking to about Affiliate marketing chatted me and sent a screenshot of one online business like that...

He said: "I want to invest the 4,300 naira own"! Just above the image, I saw he has been promised about 22k which he will receive about 400 times...

And somewhere around, I also saw Affiliate bonus mentioned..

Just check my status, you go see am..

Now this is what most guys do online and call it Affiliate marketing. And 2moro, if they got scammed, they will tag internet business scam!

This is what they did and got scammed. So don't allow them to deceive you.

If you really wana start internet business that will sustain you in life and earn you a living, then you should get a training and learn the business.

If Affiliate marketing is what you want to start, then the Affiliate Beginners Course (ABC) is the only beginner friendly course you should get today.

Very cheap for beginners like you and still the best guide every beginner should have. Selling for 20k only.

If you're ready to pay 20k now, reply with ABC.
with this no 08033208690
Re: Let Me Tell You What Happened Yesterday On My Chat... by AskProf: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Excel900:
One guy I have been talking to about Affiliate marketing chatted me and sent a screenshot of one online business like that...

He said: "I want to invest the 4,300 naira own"! Just above the image, I saw he has been promised about 22k which he will receive about 400 times...

And somewhere around, I also saw Affiliate bonus mentioned..

Just check my status, you go see am..

Now this is what most guys do online and call it Affiliate marketing. And 2moro, if they got scammed, they will tag internet business scam!

This is what they did and got scammed. So don't allow them to deceive you.

If you really wana start internet business that will sustain you in life and earn you a living, then you should get a training and learn the business.

If Affiliate marketing is what you want to start, then the Affiliate Beginners Course (ABC) is the only beginner friendly course you should get today.

Very cheap for beginners like you and still the best guide every beginner should have. Selling for 20k only.

If you're ready to pay 20k now, reply with ABC.
with this no 08033208690

You are their partner in PONZI scam.

I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Explore Nigeria With Confidence! Introducing I Wan Look / Grate Qualities Of Professional Copywriter. / Ultimate Money Machine Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.