Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Portable Jumps Into Crowd, Delivers ‘wahala’ Performance At Naija Super 8(video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portable Jumps Into Crowd, Delivers ‘wahala’ Performance At Naija Super 8(video) (280 Views)

Plusvalenza: Juve Jumps To 3rd As Court Temporarily Suspends 15-points Deduction / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Jumps Into Crowd, Delivers ‘wahala’ Performance At Naija Super 8(video) by damilola4162(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGlPhqpn3Jo

Nigeria's rising music sensation, Habeb Okikiola better known as Portable, thrilled soccer enthusiasts at the Mobolaji Johnson Arena in Lagos, where the Naija Super 8 tournament is currently underway.

The vibrant artist, known for his hit track 'Zazuu,' delivered a high-octane performance during halftime of the tournament's opening match featuring Enyimba and Remo Stars.

Just as the referee indicated the break, Portable sprinted onto the field, seeking assistance from security personnel to guide him to his designated performance area.

However, in a swift turn of events, the self-proclaimed 'wahala' artist found his away into the stands, creating an electrifying atmosphere that left fans amazed.

He performed some of his hit songs, including Zazuu Zeh and Apostoli, as he was practically mobbed by fans, who made frantic efforts to take selfies with him. He kept screaming..."wahala wahala wahala. I'm a baboon, I live in the zoo. Zazuuu."

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-artiste-portable-jumps-into-crowd-delivers-wahala-performance-at-naija-super-8photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Portable Jumps Into Crowd, Delivers ‘wahala’ Performance At Naija Super 8(video) by damilola4162(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ggg
Re: Portable Jumps Into Crowd, Delivers ‘wahala’ Performance At Naija Super 8(video) by orohbiro(f): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
If NFF keep inviting musicians to every league game we will be bigger than EPL trust me. Do this potable even bath self I doubt undecided
Re: Portable Jumps Into Crowd, Delivers ‘wahala’ Performance At Naija Super 8(video) by damilola4162(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Portable Jumps Into Crowd, Delivers ‘wahala’ Performance At Naija Super 8(video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGlPhqpn3Jo

Nigeria's rising music sensation, Habeb Okikiola better known as Portable, thrilled soccer enthusiasts at the Mobolaji Johnson Arena in Lagos, where the Naija Super 8 tournament is currently underway.

The vibrant artist, known for his hit track 'Zazuu,' delivered a high-octane performance during halftime of the tournament's opening match featuring Enyimba and Remo Stars.

Just as the referee indicated the break, Portable sprinted onto the field, seeking assistance from security personnel to guide him to his designated performance area.

However, in a swift turn of events, the self-proclaimed 'wahala' artist found his away into the stands, creating an electrifying atmosphere that left fans amazed.

He performed some of his hit songs, including Zazuu Zeh and Apostoli, as he was practically mobbed by fans, who made frantic efforts to take selfies with him. He kept screaming..."wahala wahala wahala. I'm a baboon, I live in the zoo. Zazuuu."

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-artiste-portable-jumps-into-crowd-delivers-wahala-performance-at-naija-super-8photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Normal! Na people's MAN..

(1) (Reply)

Respect To The Two Greatest Players Of All Time(G.O.A.T) / Revealed: Incredible Perks Why Neymar Left PSG For Al Hilal / Today Sure Games Updated From The Best Punters In Nigeria (31/08/23)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.