Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

PLS, Which Among The Hyunda's Is The Best? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PLS, Which Among The Hyunda's Is The Best? (526 Views)

Guru Pls Which One Should I Buy Rx330 2006 Vs Rx 350 2009 / Pls Which Car Maker Has The Cheapest Engine? / Check Out This Hyunda Car For 950k @ PAYANDRIVE NATIONWIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS, Which Among The Hyunda's Is The Best? by Blankstare(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Just sold off my camry 2006 v6, before then I have used baby boy and pencil. Learnt that hyunda cars are durable and very fuel efficient more than corrollas

Don't know much about the accent, elantra and sonata, I intend to go for 2010 model atleast . What about the resell value too?

Your contributions will be appreciated
Re: PLS, Which Among The Hyunda's Is The Best? by nurey(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
I10 more fuel efficient than accent which has better fuel use than elantra.

Accent is very fuel efficient but those bought in naija don't have the regular temp guage a turnoff which causes engine damage at overheating, it has EPS steering which damages in water and expensive to replace. The engine too isn't cheap around 6xxk upwards. I would prefer u buy a kia Rio esp US spec not those bought brandnew in Nigeria.

Elantra is okay but the body is fragile, rust sets in especially in flooded area, doesn't age well. Apart from those, they are reliable and affordable.

1 Like

Re: PLS, Which Among The Hyunda's Is The Best? by Blankstare(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
nurey:
I10 more fuel efficient than accent which has better fuel use than elantra.

Accent is very fuel efficient but those bought in naija don't have the regular temp guage a turnoff which causes engine damage at overheating, it has EPS steering which damages in water and expensive to replace. The engine too isn't cheap around 6xxk upwards. I would prefer u buy a kia Rio esp US spec not those bought brandnew in Nigeria.

Elantra is okay but the body is fragile, rust sets in especially in flooded area, doesn't age well. Apart from those, they are reliable and affordable.

I see! But the i10 look like a box , don't fancy it. Are u saying all the accent's can probably develop the problem you mentioned?
Re: PLS, Which Among The Hyunda's Is The Best? by nurey(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Blankstare:

I see! But the i10 look like a box , don't fancy it. Are u saying all the accent's can probably develop the problem you mentioned?

All accent 2005 to 2010 came with EPS steering nah Rio get the rack and pinion own. Both vehicles are same thing sha. Part, engine, transmission. The US spec accent have a standard temp guage which notifies one early if vehicle is about to overheat.

The car is good, reliable and fuel efficient. They don't breakdown easily and bad roads doesn't affect their suspension setup, I have used both the Rio and Accent b4. That accent fine sha especially when still clean than the Rio and they age quite well

Faulty EPS will just make the steering hard at low speeds or at stand still. With EPS no need of steering fluid I used mine with faulty EPS and it was a highway vehicle for me. I always used 15L for 220km
Re: PLS, Which Among The Hyunda's Is The Best? by Blankstare(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
nurey:

All accent 2005 to 2010 came with EPS steering nah Rio get the rack and pinion own. Both vehicles are same thing sha. Part, engine, transmission. The US spec accent have a standard temp guage which notifies one early if vehicle is about to overheat.

The car is good, reliable and fuel efficient. They don't breakdown easily and bad roads doesn't affect their suspension setup, I have used both the Rio and Accent b4. That accent fine sha especially when still clean than the Rio and they age quite well

Faulty EPS will just make the steering hard at low speeds or at stand still. With EPS no need of steering fluid I used mine with faulty EPS and it was a highway vehicle for me. I always used 15L for 220km

What do you mean by eps?
Re: PLS, Which Among The Hyunda's Is The Best? by nurey(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Blankstare:

What do you mean by eps?

Electronic power steering

(1) (Reply)

Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars, Morning Start. / Pls Help Me With Maintenance Tips For Camry V6 / Mitsubishi Canter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.