Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

I'm Surprised Anambra Set Up A Panel Of Professors To Probe Mmesoma's Fake Resul - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Surprised Anambra Set Up A Panel Of Professors To Probe Mmesoma's Fake Resul (108 Views)

Hair Transplant Turkey Before And After DHI Procedure By Dr. Resul Yaman / Imo State Government Sets Up Panel Of Inquiry On Alleged Police Brutality / OJOTO IGWE CRISIS: Panel Of Inquiry Commences Sitting Tuesday Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Surprised Anambra Set Up A Panel Of Professors To Probe Mmesoma's Fake Resul by IROHINOodua: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'm surprised Anambra set up a panel of Professors to probe Mmesoma's fake result

Anambra should have set up panels of Eggheads to address killings

By Reno Omokri

Why would the Anambra State Government set up a high-powered committee, filled with Professors and PhDs, to investigate Mmesoma Ejikeme's JAMB result? The result is obviously fake. The owner of the centre where she took the exam (Osita Chidoka), has revealed that it is questionable. The girl (more accurately, WOMAN) herself admitted as much during her Channels TV interview.
https://irohinodua.org/im-surprised-anambra-set-up-a-panel-of-professors-to-probe-mmesomas-fake-result/
Re: I'm Surprised Anambra Set Up A Panel Of Professors To Probe Mmesoma's Fake Resul by atiku4President(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
And so

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Maciver Felicitate Chief Timipre Sylva On His 59th Birthday Celebration / �� Hopscotch Review - Interactive Product Tours For Saas Startups �✨ / Five Step Plan For This Week:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.