Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Fulfilling Destiny. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulfilling Destiny. (100 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah, Fulfilling A Genuine Leadership Obligation To Anambra South / Fulfilling The Promise Of Infrastructural Consolidation/expansion / Get Free Destiny 2 Redeem Codes Online Generator - Destiny 2 Free Beta Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulfilling Destiny. by Aigbedion141: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hello nairalander.
Please your sincere advice is needed.

Well I'm a 25years old young man and the only child. As a teenager I was conscious of the importance and place of GOD in my life.

So much so that I feared and honoured him with all of me.
As a result of that I was gifted a talent and he made me the master of it.

Well with time I lost contact with him and I failed woefully at everything I lays my hand on.

But at 22 I had an encounter and GOD reveal himself to me. I was extremely wise, intelligent, knowledgeable and the unknown were made known to me.

I see people fall under my anointing in dreams, and I can easily triumphant over demons in dreams..
I was a little sharpened spiritually.
And there was a sense of purpose in my life.

In one of my dream I heard a voice saying..
YOU ARE CALLED, YOU ARE ONE OF THE ANGEL/SPIRIT I SENT TO EARTH.

Then, I wasn't doing very well financial, but I was endowed spiritually..
Then I begin to search for job and I found one a (receptionist/barman) in a hotel where people do shortest.

I was making money but my commitment to the things of GOD was slowing declining, Due to the affluence of where I was working.
After a year I was totally wordly and indulge in things of the word..

I wasn't at peace, my conscience will not make me rest so I quit the job..

Now I'm confused, and don't know what to do and the path to follow.
From my narrative up there, is that a sign that I'm called to be a man of GOD?

Please the spiritual inclined should advice me.
THANKS..
Re: Fulfilling Destiny. by DaddyCoool: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
You have your answer right there. What we believe rules us. You believe you are called and it's best you follow that because wether real or not, as long as that belief is in your heart...
Besides, you can’t go wrong dedicating yourself to a spiritual life
Re: Fulfilling Destiny. by Aigbedion141: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Search Engine Optimization For Your Business? / Maintaining Solar Panels For Home: Tips For Optimal Performance / Custom Your House Window Tinting | Tint Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.