Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma (36658 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Scamper For Safety As Police & Vigilante Burst Their Camp In Anam / 35 Unidentified Corpses Dumped In FMC Owerri, Residents Of S/east Cry Out. / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Botragelad: 3:33am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Which soldiers?

Which police? Which NSDC officers?

The ones you said you don't want in any part of Alaigbo.

Are you kidney yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Goodvibes007: 4:05am On Jul 09, 2023
Simon Ekpa in Care Of Nnamdi Kanu has told you lot to stay at home, you won't listen.

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by manikspears: 4:22am On Jul 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Is south east no longer part of the country

Where are the soldiers

Where are the police officers

Where are the NSDC officers when you need them

South East is forsaken because of the envy and jealousy against the people of south east the gifted and talented people from the land of the rising sun tongue

You can type this now? Can't you see your fellow igbo guys defending ipob and ugm on Nairaland. When the police arrest them your fellow brothers come to type rubbish that they should free them

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by masterfactor(m): 4:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Nvestor02:
Sit at home remain the only way to get Nnamdi Kanu out of prison. He did nothing for Government to be punishing him. Self determination is not a sin in everywhere in the world.

If Government refuse to release Nnamdi Kanu, will keep kpaiing our people in south East, we will burn out the whole region.

There won't be any peace in the region, since that is the only language that the government understand.

Biafra must be free, We are Israelites, we fear nobody.

If one of ur family member is killed or lost his/her livelihood in this madness, you won't come online to type this rubbish. Anyway na Family matters
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by xpiranza88: 5:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Failure of government to nip it on the board ......before u mention me becos boko Haram say them no want school does that mean government closed all the schools in the north east...... So make no body tell me say na south east problem make them leave them...just like them no leave boko Haram make government go in there and deal with this miscreants
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by ChristianMuslim: 5:13am On Jul 09, 2023
Nigeria Army na person weh wear camour dem go dey find, Nigeria police those one na yahooboys dem go dey find, civil defence those one na Corper dem go dey follow drag food for party
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by membranus: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2023
pquaver:

Are you joking or what? I hope u r not serious ooo. Which police, soldiers or nscdc? Same ones you hailed esn/Ugm to kill? The ones u you glorified their killings and tagged the ugm angels and umuelohim? Same police and soldiers u accused of genocide when Buhari sent them in to deal with the situation? You must be a joker... Shebi now we that condemned it from beginning u called sabo and efulefu are affected, same you that hailed them are affected.. I thought when u where insulting us you angels will give u special guidance? Igbo ntorr.. U must enjoy the breakfast una cook.. Shebi Buhari una dey do dey relax for daura why u dey get hbp..

Now that Buhari is not in government anymore, the Igbos have turned their hatred from the Hausas to the Yorubas because of Tinubu. But they have forgotten one thing, that the Yorubas are not as quiet online as the Hausas, but are more vociferous than them. So until the end of Tinubu rule it is fire for fire. Let us see who will relent.
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by kamalbob(m): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2023
Nvestor02:
Sit at home remain the only way to get Nnamdi Kanu out of prison. He did nothing for Government to be punishing him. Self determination is not a sin in everywhere in the world.

If Government refuse to release Nnamdi Kanu, will keep kpaiing our people in south East, we will burn out the whole region.

There won't be any peace in the region, since that is the only language that the government understand.

Biafra must be free, We are Israelites, we fear nobody.

Hahaha fearless nyamuris abi? abeg carry on. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Mrfixiit: 5:47am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:
Hahaha

Seh UGM dey operate on weekends ni?

shocked
They killed more than 20 youths in Benue but you all urchinns have nothing to say about it, it's only Ipob matters that you masturbate on. You westerners are senseless and demonic

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Hungerbadoo: 5:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Let them come to Abuja and enforce the sit at home. Kanu is languishing in DSS cell and they are in southeast killing their kinsmen. For what? Stupid

1 Like

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 09, 2023
Scamper for safety? B-b-b-but ibbos no dey fear. They are not cowards. Why were they running?
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Savechild23: 5:58am On Jul 09, 2023
Nnamdi was highly popular when he used to do armless protest and his agenda also permissible to all level of reasoning and he was also a dignitary when governors convene meeting of security concern but he abused the opportunity to rebuild his region rather he became a weapon of destruction to only his people
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by YouAreNobody: 6:00am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:
Hahaha

Seh UGM dey operate on weekends ni?

shocked
TemplarLandry:
Ibos exterminating Ibos.
This doesn't look good.
MS247:
cool
How come Ipob Nairaland miscreants have gone silent
Fugazi...
Type Yoruba Ronu headline
Lagos State headline
Tinubu headline
Watch them gain voice and erection, now it's their land

There's a thread just before this one about 20 youths murdered in Benue state but not a single comment from you guys. Is it that the lives of of Igbos matter more than the lives of others? I've even observed it on threads of crime in Yorubaland, you guys say nothing but jump into every thread concerning the Igbo tribe. And why is every crime in the east now tagged Unknown Gunmen?
It's weird

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by helinues: 6:01am On Jul 09, 2023
YouAreNobody:

There's a thread just before this one about 20 youths murdered in Benue state but not a single comment from you guys. Is it that the lives of of Igbos matter more than the lives of others? I've even observed it on threads of crime in Yorubaland, you guys say nothing but jump into every thread concerning the Igbo tribe.
It's weird

Are you people in competition with the killings in Benue state?

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by YouAreNobody: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Are you people in competition with the killings in Benue state?
Competition? I'm asking you why you're fixated on Igboland while ignoring the fact that this entire country is a killingfield. Is the life of an Igbo man worth more than the lives of others? What's the reason for your behaviour? It's weird. I've been reading this forum and I noticed I never see you comment on killings in other regions
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by helinues: 6:05am On Jul 09, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Competition? I'm asking you why you're fixated on Igboland while ignoring the fact that this entire country is a killingfield. Is the life of an Igbo man worth more than the lives of others? What's the reason for your behaviour? It's weird. I've been reading this forum and I noticed I never see you comment on killings in other regions

Fixated?

Are you people expecting other southern regions to build a big wall around their borders before SE would put their house in order?

Abeg SW no be refugee camp.
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by YouAreNobody: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Fixated?
Are you people expecting other southern regions to build a big wall around their borders before SE would put their house in order?
Abeg SW no be refugee camp.

You're not answering my question so I've quoted it for you below:
YouAreNobody:

I'm asking you why you're fixated on Igboland while ignoring the fact that this entire country is a killingfield. Is the life of an Igbo man worth more than the lives of others? What's the reason for your behaviour? It's weird. I've been reading this forum and I noticed I never see you comment on killings in other regions
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Coconunu(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2023
You guys are just punishing urself......
Stopping or killing people in the SE doesn't concern Tinubu
Why not take ur grieve to the president instead of killing ur fellow brothers.
If u guys continue like dis for 2000 years the President will never interfere
Big Fools

1 Like

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by helinues: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2023
YouAreNobody:

You're not answering my question so I've quoted it for you below:

Benue is in northerner part of the country. The madness there started years ago which hardly come to Southern Nigeria.

SE in it's case is within southern region, insecurities in the region means other southern regions would be tuened to a refugee camp which we are not going to allow.

We already planning to do something about the daily influx but with this displacement of people, na to build a big wall.

Hope I have answered your question
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by georgeakins: 6:20am On Jul 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Where are the soldiers

South East is forsaken because of the envy and jealousy against the people of south east the gifted and talented people from the land of the rising sun tongue

If they like they can exterminate themselves.
So far it is Ibo vs Ibo, it does not concern us.
FG must not deploy soldiers or police to Ibo land.
What is happening in Ibo land is a family affair.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 09, 2023
The state governors are weak.
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by YouAreNobody: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Benue is in northerner part of the country. The madness there started years ago which hardly come to Southern Nigeria.

SE in it's case is within southern region, insecurities in the region means other southern regions would be tuened to a refugee camp which we are not going to allow.

We already planning to do something about the daily influx but with this displacement of people, na to build a big wall.

Hope I have answered your question
No you've not. Kogi (a south western state) shares a common boundary with Benue state where these killings have been going on, and Plateau, FCT where killlings have been happening too.
Kwara state shares borders with Niger state which has been a hotbed of terrorism and where terrorists murdered 50 people just last month (https://www.icirnigeria.org/bandits-kill-50-farmers-displace-many-in-niger-state/).
These states share a common boundary with the SW. This means this your argument holds no water.

There's even a report that herdsmen have murdered 5000 farmers in the SW since 2015, and this report was in 2021 which means by now the numbers would've risen to at least 7000 but you say nothing concerning this. https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/13/herdsmen-have-killed-4000-farmers-south-west-2015-farmers-association-president-claims

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on the Igbos. Please get help
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by helinues: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2023
YouAreNobody:

No you've not. Kogi (a south western state) shares a common boundary with Benue state where these killings have been going on, and Plateau, FCT where killlings have been happening too.
Kwara state shares borders with Niger state which has been a hotbed of terrorism and where terrorists murdered 50 people just last month (https://www.icirnigeria.org/bandits-kill-50-farmers-displace-many-in-niger-state/).
These states share a common boundary with the SW. This means this your argument holds no water.

There's even a report that herdsmen have murdered 5000 farmers in the SW since 2015, and this report was in 2021 which means by now the numbers would've risen to at least 7000 but you say nothing concerning this. https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/13/herdsmen-have-killed-4000-farmers-south-west-2015-farmers-association-president-claims

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on the Igbos. Please get help

Some of you should learn when to KS

Are there no longer Igbo indigenes in Benue state abi na only during election you dey remember them?
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by YouAreNobody: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2023
georgeakins:

If they like they can exterminate themselves.
So far it is Ibo vs Ibo, it does not concern us.
FG must not deploy soldiers or police to Ibo land.
What is happening in Ibo land is a family affair.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/13/herdsmen-have-killed-4000-farmers-south-west-2015-farmers-association-president-claims This was between 2015 to 2021. 4000 people is a large number. between 2021 and 2023 the numbers must've risen to up to 7000. Keep playing the ostrich while your people get exterminated.
You guys are weird, you love the Igbos too much
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by YouAreNobody: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Some of you should learn when to KS

Are there no longer Igbo indigenes in Benue state abi na only during election you dey remember them?
That's not the point. I've disproved all your arguments and up till this moment you can't give any concrete reason for your weird and almost-psychotic fixation on matters concerning Igboland. And there are several people like you on this forum. It's weird.
The lives of an Ebira, Nupe, Yoruba, Efik etc man is worth exactly the same as that of an Igbo man. You guys should stop making it seem like the Igbos are worth more. It's unfair to others. You think you're castigating the tribe but you're actually giving them more worth than you're even giving your own tribe.
Go get psychological help
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by HBB1(m): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2023
membranus:

Now that Buhari is not in government anymore, the Igbos have turned their hatred from the Hausas to the Yorubas because of Tinubu. But they have forgotten one thing, that the Yorubas are not as quiet online as the Hausas, but are more vociferous than them. So until the end of Tinubu rule it is fire for fire. Let us see who will relent.

They are a very hateful bunch!
They said very horrible things about Buhari and the North for 8 years and they suddenly want them to vote for their son.

Now they have transferred their bile onto the Yorubas and Tinubu.

...making enemies everywhere.
When they lose again at national elections, they will start braying about some phantom marginalization, like donkeys.

#LetTheIgbosGo.

Their own too much

1 Like

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Yomit71(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2023
This shooting will favour them and their families

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Banter1(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Where are the soldiers

No one has forsaken your region, you are your own enemy. I can never understand why Igbos are killing Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Ngozi123(f): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2023
Isn't it strange that the two states where APC are ruling in the South-East are the only ones to have been hit by these so-called sit-at-home enforcers?
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Ambitious21: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Hand work of apc government through their criminal agent in Finland.

This is how this killings got to this level when you chose not to take the responsibility.

We don't hide bad guys in our place but you people do because of the fear. Nothing you can tell me cos I have been living with you people for the past three years

Igbo is the most stupid tribe in the world 🌎

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by Lovenorth: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2023
Igbos should stop killing themselves
Re: Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma by FlyingKing: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Where are the soldiers

Continue receiving yourself instead of you people to talk senses to yourselves. Na today it started right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why David Hundeyin Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From Zimbabwe / Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.