Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) (1743 Views)

Snows: Abroad-Based Nigerian YouTuber Faces A Hard Day (Video) / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: What Ibadan Railway Axis Looks Like - Photo Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by ANSMEDIA: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ekogist Southwest YouTuber documentary in Onitsha the commercial and industrial hub of the east region

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtMO3_WaHs

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by ANSMEDIA: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
That's why is good to travel 😂🤣 when we are saying here many ignorant minds that doesn't know the road to Niger will be arguing especially those from Oyo state

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Tranquillity360: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
This the very reason most of them hate Igbos.

After the war which Igbos lost everything,they expected Igbo to come back as beggars.
That's the very reason you will hear them saying"Igbos boost too much, Igbos don't respect their host,blablabla,etc"
Awolowo told them Igbos are totally defeated, used Igbos money he stole to give them cheap education.

Most of their parents even taught their kids to hate Igbos so that Igbos will remain down.

But God no be man.

Even without their federal present, we're doing fine.

The second Niger bridge if not federal project,me and my village people can build it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by YourMrBoo: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
This coverage gave me goose pimples...

Igbo nwere ihe niile cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by BentizilL2: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Helegian...

Hope you see this one too...

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by igwebuike01: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
He copied Ebo Media sha

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Footballer754: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
This town need urgent fed Govt attention like rail, inland port
I heard the only fed govt infrastructure is army barracks, police stations and post office. Is it true??

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Exactly my analogy yesterday, this is advantage of informal sector than formal sector practice in West and other parts of Nigeria especially Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Uyo, Rivers, the traders in Anambra makes more money than the state government unlike the states I mentioned, an average trader can build 4,5,6 stores buildings in different parts of the commercial cities while average factory workers in Ogun, Lagos,Oyo will be struggling to build bungalow for years, those that make money in formal sector are the government and owners of the industries, it's very easy to tax formal sector than informal sector dominanted by indigenes, that is why Ogun, Lagos, Rivers makes more IGR than Anambra but the citizens of Anambra are far richer than the state, it will be hard for any state governor in Anambra will match up with the individual developments and expansions except Anambra start make huge money from oil exploration, Airport and others

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
YourMrBoo:
This coverage gave me goose pimples...

Igbo nwere ihe niile cheesy
No be small, any non visitor always bow, it's not government or organization buildings, these are individuals that started from ground zero after the brutal civil war, that's why when I watch them dishing their propaganda against Igbos, especially Anambra state everyday thinking it will affect them I just they laugh, these people build themselves after what they faced, what will you tell them to discourage them

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by YourMrBoo: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
post=124300576:

No be small, an non visitor always bow, it's not government organization buildings these are individuals that started from ground zero after the brutal civil war, that's why when I watch them dishing their propaganda against Anambra everyday thinking it will affect them I just they laugh, these people build themselves after what they faced, what will you tell them to discourage them

Nah Nothing... wink

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by igwebuike01: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Footballer754:
I heard the only fed govt infrastructure is army barracks, police stations and post office. Is it true??
They are busy building infrastructure in unproductive places instead of places that will yield higher return on investment

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
When they dish Propaganda against IGBOs everyday...emphasis IGBOs

Every IGBO person is involved in the Anambra transformation. Same with Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, IMO

IGBOs are resilient....and those are undisputed FACTs

post=124300576:

No be small, an non visitor always bow, it's not government organization buildings these are individuals that started from ground zero after the brutal civil war, that's why when I watch them dishing their propaganda against Anambra IGBOs everyday thinking it will affect them I just they laugh, these people build themselves after what they faced, what will you tell them to discourage them

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by igwebuike01: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
post=124300475:
Exactly my analogy yesterday, this is advantage of informal sector than formal sector practice in West and other parts of Nigeria especially Lagos, Ogun and Oyo, Uyo, Rivers, the traders in Anambra makes more money than the state government unlike the states I mentioned, an average trader can build 4,5,6 stores buildings in different parts of the commercial cities while average factory workers in Ogun, Lagos,Oyo will be struggling to build bungalow for years, those that make money in formal sector are the government and owners of the industries, it's very easy to tax formal sector than informal sector dominanted by indigenes, that is why Ogun, Lagos, Rivers makes more IGR than Anambra but the citizens of Anambra are far richer than than the state, it will be hard for any state governor in Anambra will match up with the individual development and expansion except Anambra start make huge money from oil exploration, Airport and others
The informal sector will gradually formalize over time to give rise to indegenous formal sector. Not formal sector of foreign Invaders

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
You can only hate you can't stop, I can categorically tell you now just within the space of two years importers especially those in Lagos has built not less than 11 bounded terminals in the state for containers

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
When they dish Propaganda against IGBOs everyday...emphasis IGBOs

Every IGBO person is involved in the Anambra transformation. Same with Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, IMO

IGBOs are resilient....and those are undisputed FACTs

They now focus on Anambra state now

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by gidgiddy: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Onitsha is on another level, few cities in Nigeria can match Onitsha in terms of development

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Footballer754:
True
Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
I understand bro...I just wanted you to let them know that all states in the SE have equal and ample growth trajectory

Please can you coordinate with similar minds so that they can also give insights on Enugu..IMO..Abia.. Ebonyi states.

You are doing a smashing and wonderful job. I also visited your website ..please try and host on Google, so that you have 99% uptime

Create comment sections also...and before I forget...use lighter colours, so that viewership will be better.

Good luck bro...keep pushing grin

post=124300753:

They now focus on Anambra state now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I understand bro...I just wanted you to let them know that all states in the SE have equal and ample growth trajectory

Please can you coordinate with similar minds so that they can also give insights on Enugu..IMO..Abia.. Ebonyi states.

You are doing a smashing and wonderful job. I also visited your website ..please try and host on Google, so that you have 99% uptime

Create comment sections also...and before I forget...use lighter colours, so that viewership will be better.

Good luck bro...keep pushing grin

Udo Nwanne m

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
@Supremos

Keep peeping . IGBOs have woken up. Propaganda don fail...

We move!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ya Gazie grin!!

post=124300957:

Udo Nwanne m

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Supremos: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
@Supremos

Keep peeping . IGBOs have woken up. Propaganda don fail...

We move!! angry
meaning.
Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by truthhurtsnaira: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Igbo Amaka….

Without being in leadership of zoo for over 50 years….. you see….

Unlike those who cant breathe if they are not cheating Igbo…. With all positions, allocations, etc… yet not much better

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's only two things that make Lagos surpass Onitsha.

1. Bridges and closed Gutters on internal roads. Recreational centers.

2. Access to international facilities. The Seaports and airports must have an access point from all angles.

All areas around Onitsha should have super road networks that will open the zone geometrically. Then with GOOD planning from the central authority, everywhere will be open

gidgiddy:
Onitsha is on another level, few cities in Nigeria can match Onitsha in terms of development

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Truly IGBO Amaka grin!!

truthhurtsnaira:
Igbo Amaka….

Unlike those who cant breathe if they are not cheating Igbo…. With all positions, allocations, etc… yet not much better

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's not IPOB ..ESN... Nnamdi KANU news na... grin

Supremos:
meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Supremos: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
It's not IPOB ..ESN... Nnamdi KANU news na... grin

I bu ezigbote onye ara. Ezi Bida.

My position on Anambra has always remained that Anambra is our jewel state, the pride of East. So what are you unto?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
Igbo Amaka….

They think without politics they can't achieve anything in life, that's why north and west go extra miles because of politics, they see it like life and death, that is why someone like Fani Kayode said if Peter Obi wins they are finished grin grin grin their lives revolve around politics,them and the north, it makes them to depend on handouts, while Igbos are resilient and God is blessing us

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
Ekogist Southwest YouTuber documentary in Onitsha the commercial and industrial hub of the east region

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtMO3_WaHs
You will never see liars and propagandists like; helinues, omenka, christistruth03, beerfraud, Ajagunakin and the rest of them is a thread like this.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
@...

I will correspond through email...no vex bro

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Cabalgeneral: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
post=124300576:

No be small, any non visitor always bow, it's not government or organization buildings, these are individuals that started from ground zero after the brutal civil war, that's why when I watch them dishing their propaganda against Igbos, especially Anambra state everyday thinking it will affect them I just they laugh, these people build themselves after what they faced, what will you tell them to discourage them

With ritualist naa are you guys not paying the price now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Aussie Coming To Nigeria: Give Me Some Ideas / Dv2012 Lottry Winner! / Ghanian Orthopaedic Surgeon Blasts Spanish Ambassador For Denying Him Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.