Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Do not marry an ENP!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do not marry an ENP!! (324 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do not marry an ENP!! by KingOfTheDamned: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Before I start let me give kudos to my master "Sir Ubunja" his gospel saved me from simpery . But those ENPs used their mod friends to do him dirty 😡

So as a loyal disciple.i will continue carrying his flag!

Note my threads are causing the ENPs sleepless nights 🤣 they are scavenging Google searching for my details so they can do what they did the Ubunja to me...

Una go tire.

Now to the topic

My fellow comrades . The era of simpery is slowing fading. Men are waking up.

The mistake wasn't made by us but we inherited it. If only our forefathers had asked why!

Three simple letters that can could have saved us so much wahala . Why

If only Adam had asked Eve Why when she told him to bite from the fruit.

If only the very first Nigerian man who went to marry and was told the lady is not a virgin !! If only before paying bride price he asked. Why

We would not have inherited a culture of simping!!

Why should a Nigerian man pay bride price in full for a lady whose kitten 2as been run through by several BBC ?!! Why should we pay full bride price for a lady whose vagina has been battered bruised and shell shocked by massive gbolas over the years ?!
If that our simp forefather has stopped at the last moment before handing those grubby fisted in-laws his hard earned cowries for a used up woman we may have a different future than we have today.

Alsa in a world where feminism, agreed of men and woke NONSENSE seems to be the other of the day we can only slowly and surely encourage each other onto the right path away from the madness.

This thread is merely a guide for you when choosing a life partner .

1. Obey the 6 year rule. Let there be no less than 6 years closeness between your age and thewoman you want to marry. For example if you are 30.years let her be no older than 24, if you are 35 let her be no older than 29 and so on.

2. Do not marry a woman above 25 years of age. Virgins are so scare they are like finding an ENP who doesn't us make up or whose hariline hasn't started disappearing (Goodluck finding that)🙄 . Agree with me or not, you see most wahala couples who are always fighting in your area go and find out they are too close in age. Maybe the man was 25 when he married her and she was 23 or 24. Such low age gaps breeds nonsense. Go and look at men who marry women far younger. Omo paddy it's always easier to manage. Don't let any ENP.guitl trip you , pls go for younger girls . Why should you after all you have struggled and suffered in life now end up with one ENP who will be looking like your mother ina. Short while . Remember women age far faster than us. So if for instance you are 32 and marry one 30 year old, guy in 4 years time she will be looking like your mum and every soon any fine girl who greets you she will have problems . Every smal thing ma fight . She will be suspecting everything you do and every phone call you receive na wahala.

That's no way to live bro. You will die young . See these old women age fast and cecome very insecure that's why they start accusing their husbands and make his life a living hell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by KingOfTheDamned: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
In not time you will regret why you married her. Forget ieven if she goes to the gym and has surgery , age na bgo show am fast and before you know it , she starts hounding you and giving you hell . Don't forget as a man you get more handsome with age. Even with your grey beard while women get old and ugly fast.

So spare yourself the headache and go for a younger girls .

3. Never marry a lady older than 25. Please let me repeat never marry a lady older than 25. I don't care of you are 40 or 50. See Ned Nwoko , see Leonardo DiCaprio , all these men know the assignment. Save yourself the head ache abeg

Firstly let me tell you why. World health organisation has said it that the best years a woman can have children is between 19 to 25 years old. Now 25 to 30.is high risk and takes alot of effort .then above 30 to 35 is danger period , na here you go dey hear c section money this and that plus complications.

My brother spare yourself these headaches
Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by KingOfTheDamned: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
See ask any gynecologist. Any woman from 34 years upwards who gets pregnant, na wahala birth and high chance of having deformed children and autistic kids

Because her ovaries have been in myosisfor too many years already hence the risks are too high.

This is why in developed countries they get married early and have all their kids by 25 finish.

Same way our forefathers used to do it too. They married young Women only .

But if you have money for allt house fertility clinics , and kind you their bills are very very expensive then pls go ahead and marry an evening newspaper

When you marry an ENP , if at all fibroid hasn't already destroyed her womb , from 34 years old she can likely have still birth or she can die during labour. Are you ready to start explaining to her in-laws ?

Bros save yourself the wahala you already face too much problems surviving .

4. ENP hadly have good relationship with their mother in-laws but younger girls fear their mother inlaw and respect them .
Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by KingOfTheDamned: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Do I need to explain number 4 further ? I don't think so.
5. When she is younger she can learn more. ENPs are arrogant, they don't listen, they believe they know it all, they have anger problems and they don't take correction

6m the worst kind of ENP is a single mum ENP!! Run for your life! NEVER EVER EVER MARRY A SINGLE MUM! Of I have to explain that to you then you have no business living by yourself as an adult man.

😎
Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by KingOfTheDamned: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Life for us Nigerian man is too short. WHO said as a Nigerian amn our life expectancy is 54 years.

Let that sink in. Anyways we all know that women will outlive us. All these ENPs will outlive 90% of us here on Nairaland. It's just the way it is. So why suffer yourself because you want to please people?

If you see a fresh 19.year old who you want to marry my brother pls go ahead. Just know the only people who will criticize you are ENPs!! Your fellow men will hail you.

You will live a happier life. Less wahala . Go to front page and see the face of that woman who stabbed her husband. Do your investigation you will see they were the same age.

See follow peace of mind o.

✌️

1 Like

Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by finallybusy: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Troll Nairaland till you old, bald, come drag first to comment with small children.

Wey MrCork (MechanicMike)? An almost fifty year old man constantly trading insults with twelve year old boys from Sango Ota.
Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by KingOfTheDamned: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
finallybusy:
Troll Nairaland till you old, bald, come drag first to comment with small children.

Wey MrCork (MechanicMike)? An almost fifty year old man constantly trading insults with twelve year old boys from Sango Ota.

What are you talking about? Is menopause affecting you ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by maestro299: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
What's an 'ENP'?

1 Like

Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by KingOfTheDamned: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2023
maestro299:
What's an 'ENP'?

Evening newspaper. A Nigerian lady over the age of 34 and unmarried having children is irrespective .

So far she was never married , not widowed or divorced (10 years ) those don't count.
.some school of thought believe ENPs start from age 30 but I believe 34 is better though realistically 30 is the official ENP age
Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by maestro299: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Evening newspaper. A Nigerian lady over the age of 34 and unmarried having children is irrespective .

So far she was never married , not widowed or divorced (10 years ) those don't count
.some school of thought believe ENPs start from age 30 but I believe 34
smiley

1 Like

Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by alert01(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Before I start let me give kudos to my master "Sir Ubunja" his gospel saved me from simpery . But those ENPs used their mod friends to do him dirty 😡

So as a loyal disciple.i will continue carrying his flag!

Note my threads are causing the ENPs sleepless nights 🤣 they are scavenging Google searching for my details so they can do what they did the Ubunja to me...

Una go tire.

Now to the topic

My fellow comrades . The era of simpery is slowing fading. Men are waking up.

The mistake wasn't made by us but we inherited it. If only our forefathers had asked why!

Three simple letters that can could have saved us so much wahala . Why

If only Adam had asked Eve Why when she told him to bite from the fruit.

If only the very first Nigerian man who went to marry and was told the lady is not a virgin !! If only before paying bride price he asked. Why

We would not have inherited a culture of simping!!

Why should a Nigerian man pay bride price in full for a lady whose kitten 2as been run through by several BBC ?!! Why should we pay full bride price for a lady whose vagina has been battered bruised and shell shocked by massive gbolas over the years ?!
If that our simp forefather has stopped at the last moment before handing those grubby fisted in-laws his hard earned cowries for a used up woman we may have a different future than we have today.

Alsa in a world where feminism, agreed of men and woke NONSENSE seems to be the other of the day we can only slowly and surely encourage each other onto the right path away from the madness.

This thread is merely a guide for you when choosing a life partner .

1. Obey the 6 year rule. Let there be no less than 6 years closeness between your age and thewoman you want to marry. For example if you are 30.years let her be no older than 24, if you are 35 let her be no older than 29 and so on.

2. Do not marry a woman above 25 years of age. Virgins are so scare they are like finding an ENP who doesn't us make up or whose hariline hasn't started disappearing (Goodluck finding that)🙄 . Agree with me or not, you see most wahala couples who are always fighting in your area go and find out they are too close in age. Maybe the man was 25 when he married her and she was 23 or 24. Such low age gaps breeds nonsense. Go and look at men who marry women far younger. Omo paddy it's always easier to manage. Don't let any ENP.guitl trip you , pls go for younger girls . Why should you after all you have struggled and suffered in life now end up with one ENP who will be looking like your mother ina. Short while . Remember women age far faster than us. So if for instance you are 32 and marry one 30 year old, guy in 4 years time she will be looking like your mum and every soon any fine girl who greets you she will have problems . Every smal thing ma fight . She will be suspecting everything you do and every phone call you receive na wahala.

That's no way to live bro. You will die young . See these old women age fast and cecome very insecure that's why they start accusing their husbands and make his life a living hell

Wait o. What happen to ubunja please? Was his identity revealed by these jezebels?
Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by KingOfTheDamned: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
alert01:

Wait o. What happen to ubunja please? Was his identity revealed by these jezebels?

Yes
He was trashed and drawn on thos forum for like 2 weeks. Some ladies paid some simps to get his personal details and to troll him

It was brutal ..
Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by alert01(m): 4:39am On Jul 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Yes
He was trashed and drawn on thos forum for like 2 weeks. Some ladies paid some simps to get his personal details and to troll him

It was brutal ..
OMG. Can you link me to one of the threads?
Re: Do not marry an ENP!! by KingOfTheDamned: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2023
alert01:

OMG. Can you link me to one of the threads?

Bro that was a while can't track the threads but go through Ubunja then his replies then maybe you will find them. It was a dark time indeed for manhood on this forum. But brothers tried to rally around to save him but some fàggots amongst us bandied with this ENPs and the damage was done.

Anyways his legacy lives on

(1) (Reply)

There Are Still Honest Nigerians / How Has 2014 Changed You? / Best Inspiration Message For Today... U Will Love It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.