Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo (345 Views)

Black Lives Matter Protest Holds In Victoria Island, Lagos / Join Us Or Die! The Birth Of Boko Haram / Live And Let Die: See What Don Wani Did With Blood Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo by adefitim(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
I deliberately waited for the end of this investigation before commenting on this unfortunate case of our daughter, Mmesoma Ejikeme.

She’s a brilliant girl, judging by her actual score of 249. The nation should be careful not to destroy her. What she needs is counselling, correction and guidance. She obviously did not know the weight and gravity of what she was doing. As teenagers, most of us made juvenile mistakes that never came to light.

The parents should encourage her to do a public apology to JAMB, to her family and to Nigerians after which she should be allowed to get her admission based on her actual scores. Anyone still pushing other narratives over this issue is not helping her and her family.

It is time to close this very unfortunate chapter and move on. This is my plea.

- Festus Keyamo

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'm highly disappointed in that girl and Anambra people. Anambra people have really shown that they are one of the major problems of Nigeria, firstly it was Peter Obi and now Mmesomma and we don't know what to expect next from them. hmm

3 Likes

Re: Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
I'm highly disappointed in that girl and Anambra people. Anambra people have really shown that they are one of the major problems of Nigeria, firstly it was Peter Obi and now Mmesomma and we don't know what to expect next from them. hmm
calling out a whole state just because of one or two persons ....
Mods will not see this tribalist to ban now but when people start replying him with bad words now Una go sabi how to dish out ten years ban...

1 Like

Re: Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
calling out a whole state just because of one or two persons ....
Mods will not see this tribalist to ban now but when people start replying him with bad words now Una go sabi how to dish out ten years ban...
Honestly did I say anything that's not true? Please let's call a spade a spade. I'm not a tribal bigot like you all but I don't shy away from the truth and do you know if I'm from Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo by Absuchat(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
This one pretended as if he has brain
Re: Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo by AskProf: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Honestly did I say anything that's not true? Please let's call a spade a spade. I'm not a tribal bigot like you all but I don't shy away from the truth and do you know if I'm from Anambra?

See...

1 Like

Re: Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo by Dexy4yah(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Everybody don turn motivational speaker for this girl matter.

Naija my country

1 Like

Re: Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
you are not from anambra

1 Like

Re: Let Die The Mmesoma Ejikemen Matter— Festus Keyamo by Caramia2020(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
They should let her go by not charging her to court, but she should serve the suspension given to her by jamb.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reportedly Beaten To Death By Clubbers For Picking Money Sprayed / She Steals Money From My Pocket / Oyo Speaker, Youth Commissioner, Join "Justice For Mohbad" Protest In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.