Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau (1346 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Vixlot: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
President Tinubu visited the Nigerian Troops stationed in Bissau as part of the ECOWAS Stabilisation Force, on arrival at the Aeroporto International Guinea-Bissau ahead of the 63rd Ordinary session of the Authority of Head of State and Goverment of the Economic Community of West African State ECOWAS. He is accompanied by Force Commander ECOWAS Stabilisation Force, Brigadier General Al-hassan Grema, National Security Adviser, Nuhu Ribadu and Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Adamu Lamuwa

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Vixlot: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by successmatters(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Over 20 innocent Benue youths were killed like goats today, and a drug baron is visiting soldiers stationed in another country?

What King of foolery is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by LegendHero(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
My Jagaban.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lol
Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Vixlot: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
successmatters:
Over 20 innocent Benue youths were killed like goats today, and a drug baron is visiting soldiers stationed in another country?

No sit at home today? You are out from under the bed ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by FreeStuffsNG: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
God bless all our Patriots.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
My amiable president in whom all Nigerians are well pleased with.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Rebelutionary: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Vixlot:

No sit at home today? You are out from under the bed ?
grin grin grin grin u get badmouth ahn ahn..go and repent tonorrow

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by yarimo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jubilations all over guinea Bissau as Nigeria's president arrived

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Offpointng: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Obidients should move on already

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by successmatters(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Offpointng:
Obidients should move on already

They moved on, but it didn't stop you from buying fuel for 550 naira
Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Offpointng: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
successmatters:

They moved on, but it didn't stop you from buying fuel for 550 naira

Does it look like I'm complaining about Subsidy removal?? I'll support Subsidy removal again and again if possible and subsidy removal will still not stop me from using AC anytime. So you should be the one to look for your bearing if ur lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by successmatters(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Does it look like I'm complaining about Subsidy removal?? I'll support Subsidy removal again and again if possible and subsidy removal will still not stop me from using AC anytime. So you should be the one to look for your bearing if ur lost

Hope everyone in your village can afford fuel at 550, if not, you are still losing.
Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Christistruth03: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
successmatters:

And how many of IPOB's Terrorism victims has your Peter Obi ever visited ?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by helinues: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nice

grin
Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Offpointng: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
successmatters:

Hope everyone in your village can afford fuel at 550, if not, you are still losing.

Work on getting your bearing in life first awé

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by helinues: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
successmatters:

Again, cover your face with something.

A planned trip which should have been anything from a week ahead, so president should cancel his trip?

Can't Peter Obi who cares visit them as an online president?

Radarada

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by successmatters(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:

Again, cover your face with something.

A planned trip which should have been anything from a week ahead, so president should cancel his trip?

Can't Peter Obi who cares visit them as an online president?

Radarada

You know it and even my dog knows it that Peter Obi would have been in Benue if he loses 20 men to senseless murderers that call themselves unknown gunmen.

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by helinues: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
successmatters:

You know it and even my dog knows it that Peter Obi would have been in Benue if he loses 20 men to senseless murderers that call themselves unknown gunmen.

Hahaha, so you and your dog are sharing same ideology together.

No wonder. But the question is who let it out?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by flokii: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Morale boosting.. Nice one Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by Ola9ja23: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2023
successmatters:

Ndi sit at home 😂😂😄

You na no see all the killings in SE in the last 6 days.
Re: President Tinubu Visited The Nigerian Troops Stationed In Bissau by successmatters(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Hahaha, so you and your dog are sharing same ideology together.

No wonder. But the question is who let it out?

Read again, it's you and my dog, a rabid ekuke dog for that matter o grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Aregbesola Writes Tinubu Amidst Osun APC Crisis / Compilation Of Strange 2024 Prophecies Of Adeboye, Ebuka Obi, Selman, Oyedepo / Justice Binta Nyako Should Show No Mercy On Nnamdi Kanu In The Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.