Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,090 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result (658 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Uche Onyeaguocha Arraigned In Court For Tearing Fake Result At Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Biodun556(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Worth reading……..

Why would the Anambra State Government set up a high-powered committee, filled with Professors and PhDs, to investigate Mmesoma Ejikeme's JAMB result? The result is obviously fake. The owner of the centre where she took the exam (Osita Chidoka), has revealed that it is questionable. The girl (more accurately, WOMAN) herself admitted as much during her Channels TV interview.

JAMB is not cheating Anambra State. They have acquitted themselves excellently in this regard. They came up with documentary proof to show any objective onlooker that this is a case of pure criminalit*y, devoid of ethnic bias. Anambra State is cheating itself by wasting human and material resources on a lie. Henceforth, they should not complain that their federal allocation is not enough. They obviously have money to waste! This is what happens when you make a crimina*l matter an ethnic issue.

Indigenes of Kaduna, Osun, Lagos and Oyo states were also accused of fraud by JAMB. Those ones went to hide and bury their heads in shame, because they know their ethnic groups and states have little tolerance for their criminalit:y. But Mmesoma was bold because she knew she would get support.

Why not? She has already seen how the owners of structurally defective buildings at Alaba market got support purely based on their ethnicity, despite being warned since 2017. She saw how some Nigerians used their ethnicity to almost paralyse the evacuation efforts of Nigerians in Sudan. So, she had enough examples to make her confident that she could get away with it.

And she is right. Instead of her being shamed by the Anambra State Government, she is being protected. The same Anambra State Government that did not constitute a high-powered panel of inquiry to find out who was behind the killing*s of @USinNigeria embassy staff in Anambra on May 16, 2023, or to fish out those who kille*d a pregnant Northern Muslim woman, Harira Jubril, and her four underaged children, were crudely murdere*d in cold blood on the streets of Anambra State, with her four underage daughters, Fatima 9 years, Khadija 7 years, Hadiza 5 years, and Zaituna 2 years, has now put together a powerful committee to protect refuge golden girl (or woman), Mmesoma!

If I was the Governor of Anambra, the first high powered committee I would set up would be a committee of Anambra's brightest and most brilliant minds to look into how to put an end to the menace of IPOB's Monday Sit-at-Home, that is costing my state billions of Naira weekly, as well as the malaise of insecurity caused by unknown gunmen.

But no. Anambra State does not have time for that. Their money and time is better spent constituting a committee of professors to investigate a JAMB result whose fakery you can spot in less than five minutes!

#TableShaker

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/pfbid0BgQMyb5Rt6wPBPDqTUjRed6AANJ6kVVLNSYhe7NCuyRTtdF91AyRdPNGbFAfF2Jnl/?app=fbl

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Biodun556(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
H
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by GanagiBitrus: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
This O'mockery no get work, Walahi.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by NwaNimo1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
The Igbo Viewer.....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Obinwenite(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
The guy na mugu…. Inflation is high, 39 youths slaughtered….and this mugu hasn’t altered a word.

Bitter soul.
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by flokii: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tell them o Reno.. misplaced priorities people dem.
It's Alaba market demolition in Lagos Uzodinma wants to set up committee for while Igbos, UGM etc. continue to unleash mayhem on the inhabitants of their region.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Biodun556(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
flokii:
It's Alaba market demolition in Lagos Uzodinma wants to set up committee for while Igbos, UGM etc. continue to unleash mayhem on the inhabitants of their region.

I hope igbos will get it to right one day.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by MisterBanny(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Reno is mad. He has shifted attention from Tinubu to Peter OBI and southeast now. If I ever get to see Reno one on one, I will strangle him to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Biodun556(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
MisterBanny:
Reno is mad. He has shifted attention from Tinubu to Peter OBI and southeast now. If I ever get to see Reno one on one, I will strangle him to death.

You this ipob people have not learn anything

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by gidgiddy: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
And you can bet that Reno Omkiri will not say anything about tye 25 people killed in Benue Yesterday, nor the 10 people killed in Plateau the day before

But his main problem will be that an 18 year old girl falsified her result because of his hatred of her tribe

We are wasting our time with this useless "one Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by LeoDeKing: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Whoever told Reno igbos are interested in whatever happens in the East.

I understand the president of Ohanaeze is in Lagos because of Alaba market

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Reno is not normal....
As for the APC supporter that created this thread note... APC claims to have won the 2023 elections but why are their supporters crying and creating numerous threads everyday
Winning is one thing but leading the people in the right direction is another thing entirely...
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by yarimo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
They won't kill them, IPOB terrorists = Peter Grigori obi supporters
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by bentenny(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Just the same way there is nothing the governors in the NE and NC could do to curb armed banditry,kidnapping and terrorism in their domain,the governors in the SE can do absolutely nothing to stop a faction of IPOB from terrorising its citizens no matter the amount of committee they setup!
Security of lives and property is on the exclusive list of the constitution and remains under the control and authority of the president!
The solution should be to first decentralize policing in nigeria by modifying the constitution from exclusive to concurrent through the constitutional formation of state and LGA policing which should be independent!
Insecurity is local and the only way to arrest the situation in SE or other affected states bedeviled by insecurity is through state and local policing!
Reno knows this but as usual tries to play to the gallery just to massage the egos of his recently acquired fans who happen to be strictly agbadorians!
Interestingly,Reno's posts about their paymaster Tinubu being a drug peddler is always avoided grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by mbaise1000: 12:54am On Jul 09, 2023
A few months ago there are a set of people in this nairaland who are insulting this omokiri boy and fani kayode calling them IPOB and IGBOS, now these two things are their favourite sons, how time flies, meanwhile it's time tinubu settle this boy with something before he runs to the market, how many people must he insult before he is settled?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Emergingnation(m): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2023
Biodun556:

cos we are getting it right, through the actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra.
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Emergingnation(m): 1:00am On Jul 09, 2023
yarimo:
They won't kill them, IPOB terrorists = Peter Grigori obi supporters
Says wailing Yoruba Muslim, nothing can stop the imminent Biafra Actualisation.... You better start learning how to stand alone..
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says wailing Yoruba Muslim, nothing can stop the imminent Biafra Actualisation.... You better start learning how to stand alone..
I can see people are learning yesterday in Anambra state how to japa

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by MTNnews: 1:19am On Jul 09, 2023
Excessively foolish set of lunatics I tell you.
Biodun556:

You this ipob people have not learn anything
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Anambra1stS0n: 3:15am On Jul 09, 2023
Biodun556:
Worth reading……..

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/pfbid0BgQMyb5Rt6wPBPDqTUjRed6AANJ6kVVLNSYhe7NCuyRTtdF91AyRdPNGbFAfF2Jnl/?app=fbl
Okay, Nigeria economy is collapsing, while you guys are blaming Anambra and Peter Obi

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by tiger28: 4:21am On Jul 09, 2023
BACK to BACK Wotowoto for these idiots...

Their BIGGEST loss will be after the Tribunal ruling.

They will starting singing BIAFLA BIAFLA.

UNFORTUNATELY, it will be tooo late for them to start to visit Aso rock with list of their nominees.....yes they can be that shameless.
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by ODUBEZE: 4:25am On Jul 09, 2023
You guys deliberately planned this to cause distractions

God go shame una with una unending referendum never in sight

God go shame una

Why is Reno mute on the killings in Benue Na Igbos do those ones too grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by haslaw(m): 5:40am On Jul 09, 2023
Biodun556:

BIGOTRY will not make them get it right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by accordadoga26(f): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Hehe
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Emergingnation(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2023
yarimo:
I can see people are learning yesterday in Anambra state how to japa
Lol ! Says pathetic unity beggar that can neither stand ,nor survive without Ndigbo... grin

Coward the earlier you start learning how to survive Alone, the better for you,cos the Actualisation is at hand..
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by AntiZikist: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Indigenes of Kaduna, Osun, Lagos and Oyo states were also accused of fraud by JAMB. Those ones went to hide and bury their heads in shame, because they know their ethnic groups and states have little tolerance for their criminalit:y. But Mmesoma was bold because she knew she would get support.

This is facts.

What was supposed to be used for ethnic chest beating ended up being a defense of criminality by the Okoro.

Shameless people
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by AntiZikist: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2023
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Says pathetic unity beggar that can neither stand ,nor survive without Ndigbo... grin

Coward the earlier you start learning how to survive Alone, the better for you,cos the Actualisation is at hand..

..Okoro if it is up to people like me , I will grant you your useless Biafra and deport your ass so fast from Nigeria that your shadow will still be in Lagos by the time your ass is dumped in your cannibal lair.
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by Christistruth03: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2023
flokii:

Alaba market demolition in Lagos committee is being set up by Gov Hope Uzidinma but the Demolition of the SE by Simon Ekpa and Ipob has no Committee to end the Carnage

From what is on Ground the SE needs to deeply investigate their Ancient History

The Forefathers seem to have missed the road many Centuries ago and not even after independence

The Sense of Community Protection is not Strong enough
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by AntiZikist: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2023
MisterBanny:

Intolerant Okoro savage .

This is how you murdered the Sardunna in cold blood for saying the truth about your nuisance level.
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by AntiZikist: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

Alaba market demolition in Lagos committee is being set up by Gov Hope Uzidinma but the Demolition of the SE by Simon Ekpa and Ipob has no Committee to end the Carnage

From what is on Ground the SE needs to deeply investigate their Ancient History

The Forefathers seem to have missed the road many Centuries ago and not even after independence

The Sense of Community Protection is not Strong enough

They are lost and not found jews.

Useless people
Re: Reno Omokri: Anambra Committee Should Be On IPOB Killings Not Fake Result by omenka(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2023
IPOB killing isn't important to them. And I'm against the FG sending troops there. We know how much the people have always wanted no state law enforcement agents in their land.

If the people do not support government action in their region, I don't see such action succeeding. The people love IPOB gunmen and IPOB gunmen love them. It's a brotherly thing. Let them be.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Carts Away Three Awards At National Debate Championship / Predictions That Are Expected To Occur Within 7 Years: / Osita Chidoka Calls The US Court Order On Chicago State University: “A National

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.