Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo (17428 Views)

Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack / Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by APCNig: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Ugly Obaseki is about to be stripped nakked at the market square

1 Like

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Vatod(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2023
I will take Nigeria politics serious when party have a great says in Governance
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by pacqman: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Ok.

1 Share

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by OVB123: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2023
highchief1:
Obaseki own na to Dey talk like mugu.that mad man Dey talk wherr wike Dey talk.I drove through ologbo last week my car went straight to mechanic.Power should be returned to oshiomole in edo he has more vision.
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by whizzler: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2023
crossfm:
Realigning for the next election.

If Esan people are wise,they should all work together and present a credible candidate and support the person.

If they Polaris their camp too much,they will regret it. The fact that people are saying it's their turn to produce the next governor doesn't mean that every Tom,Dick and Harry can contest.

There is beauty and power in unity.

God bless u my brother, the governorship is theirs to lose. It's really their turn but I hope they don't bungle it
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Every election period is an opportunity to correct the mistakes made in the past in choice of leader and entrench greater increase in good governance.
Hope the Edolites make a right choice, not out of political and tribal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Ezmans: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2023
ThompsonJoo:
Obaseki has killed PDP
The only hope is to give MARCUS from EDO CENTRAL TIcket and give the legacy PDP DEPUTY if not APC will have the day
I don't see any chance of APC in edo state lp will win edo state with land slide

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Tareq1105: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2023
ObiomaTailor:
Politics na your mate

This one wey all of them dey leave PDP so, e clear say Obaseki don get him anointed pikin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na personal interest be the koko at the end of the day jare💯

They knew Obaseki wouldn't allow level playing ground for the contestants.

2 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by whizzler: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2023
Ezmans:
I don't see any chance of APC in edo state lp will win edo state with land slide

U are not in Edo or u are far from political reality. Until candidates are elected by the various patties APC with federal might is ahead for now. Especially with Oshiomhole who is capable of delivering block votes from is region. D other two regions don't have someone that can deliver as much for now

6 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2023
sapele914:
Labor party, Edo people no wan leave suffer?
Na APC come better?
God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Cantonese: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Kenneth Imasuagbon in Labour Party? Wonders shall never end.

And they said “no structure”. They said “Obi is a boy”.

LP on the move!

2 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by pinknipple: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2023

Men should stop talking to wemen.
If they must earn their place in the society
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by famology(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2023
ThompsonJoo:
Obaseki has killed PDP
The only hope is to give MARCUS from EDO CENTRAL TIcket and give the legacy PDP DEPUTY if not APC will have the day

Nothing can save Edo PDP from defeat next year. Not 1million Marcus.

1 Like

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by famology(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Ezmans:

There's no labour party in Edo. Forget noise, it's between APC and PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by BabaIbo: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2023
From the look of things, which party has the best chance in the gubernatorial election coming up soon in Edo state?

PS: If it is free and fair
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by famology(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2023
whizzler:

U are not in Edo or u are far from political reality. Until candidates are elected by the various patties APC with federal might is ahead for now. Especially with Oshiomhole who is capable of delivering block votes from is region. D other two regions don't have someone that can deliver as much for now

Honestly, everything seems to be in favour of the APC ahead of the Edo governorship election.

3 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by famology(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2023
BabaIbo:
From the look of things, which party has the best chance in the gubernatorial election coming up soon in Edo state?

PS: If it is free and fair

Na APC ooo

1 Like

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by famology(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2023
I don't see PDP escaping defeat in the Edo governorship election next year. Everything seems to be against them.

2 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by kelly72: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2023
beyondPen:
South West will not interfere in your politics (South East and South South) when time comes.

Vote who ever you want

Please dont interfere in ours.

It was a few weeks to the last governorship election in Edo State and that video surfaced online. It was Bola Ahmed_Adekunle Tinubu in a broadcast to the people of Edo State. He said he was the leader of all democrats in NIGERIA and he instructed them to vote for his anointed candidate so that Edo will come under his godfather cocoon and become one of his cash cows..

Of course before making that video, he would have already poured into Edo, hundreds of millions which were proceeds of his financial incest with Lagos and other States, hoping to reap bountifully if his boy won and controlled the treasury of Edo on his behalf. Of course he is still paying for his hopeless ambition to extend his corrupt empire to rein in a people whose history of elitism and political awareness is the longest in Nigeria.

Funnily and characteristically, it is the innocent voters on the street who came out to vote and go back home that are being accused of interfering in Lagos politics. They want to produce a president for Nigeria in an election where Nigerians from other tribes should not vote where they live.

Thank God you yanked off all the pretences by yourself and went ahead to show the world the self you've been denying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Menclothing: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2023
Edo no be Lagos

Let Edo vote Lp since they where screaming Obaseki is d best
Goodluck to any winner
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by zolajpower: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2023
ObiomaTailor:
Politics na your mate

This one wey all of them dey leave PDP so, e clear say Obaseki don get him anointed pikin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na personal interest be the koko at the end of the day jare💯
Tinubu oshiomole real God father go deal with obaseki this time around . Obaseki's man will lose this time around .
I place my bet , now is the time real federal will work .
Oshiomole go knack obaseki for floor let's fold own hands and watch

3 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by eldoradoxx: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
beyondPen:
South West will not interfere in your politics (South East and South South) when time comes.

Vote who ever you want

Interfere in yours by not voting who you don't like, example voting for Bode Rhodes Vivor instead of Sanwo Olu,.isn't it?
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Funflipper: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Who cares if he decides to Join Illuminati?

They are all the same, they never have the interest of the masses at heart.

Op stop bringing issues of decamping to us, it's of no use to people with common sense.

Unless you are bringing it for the likes of Helinues.

That is just the simple truth. Those self serving bastards only care about what they will loot from the system.

2 Likes

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by XY23: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/07/09/just-in-former-governorship-aspirant-gideon-ikhine-dumps-pdp-in-edo/

People will sit somewhere and be forming analysts about Edo politics (the land of the brave). I'm no fan of Obaseki, but I'm very certain APC won't be in government house by 2024. They've started with this federal might nonsense again. Oshiomole knows better now. You don't challenge an Edo man, use entreaties instead. Sadly, the person he has been preparing since 2020 (Clem Agba) had his political report card torn to pieces when he visited the Oba of Benin recently. Only the best of candidate would assure any party of victory in Edo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by crossfm: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
whizzler:

God bless u my brother, the governorship is theirs to lose. It's really their turn but I hope they don't bungle it
Bless you too.
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by kcnwaigbo: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
beyondPen:

Vote who ever you want

Do you leave in the SE and SS? Every Nigerian is free to vote in their states of residence.We abide by the dictates of the constitution not by the dictates of political touts like you.
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Flangelo12: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
kokorokoman:
Obaseki. The most useless and incompetent governor the Nigerian democracy has ever produced.
Edo no be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Coolgent(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hungry aspirant

1 Like

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
zolajpower:

Tinubu oshiomole real God father go deal with obaseki this time around . Obaseki's man will lose this time around .
I place my bet , now is the time real federal will work .
Oshiomole go knack obaseki for floor let's fold own hands and watch
They are places where federal might works. Trust me, not a place like Edo. A winner will emerged based on popular votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by Jostoman: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
kokorokoman:
Obaseki. The most useless and incompetent governor the Nigerian democracy has ever produced.
i disagree with you.
Re: Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo by DeOTR: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Barr Kenneth Imasuangbon my Man.
He's the best man for the Edo job.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.