Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) (18158 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Accident On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) by wiseone28: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You don't have to mention a tribe. Insulting Yorubas and Yoruba affairs is MORE THAN enough.

Now, what is the name of your USELESS tribe. I want to repay your evil gesture.

Iboland is the land of the rising scum!
I'm from Akwa ibom, any problem?
Re: FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Don't die ontop Yorubaland. Go back to Abia state.
mumu. Show me a single post I ever stated I am Igbo or from the east. Werey.
Re: FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) by YungMillionaire: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
mumu. Show me a single post I ever stated I am Igbo or from the east. Werey.

Then go back to whatever useless state you came from!
Re: FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) by YungMillionaire: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
wiseone28:
I'm from Akwa ibom, any problem?

No news on AkwaIbom governor doings? Or you just came here to insult Lagosians?
Re: FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) by Offpoint1: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2023
aaking:

You spoke my mind . Things not necessarily needed for any publicity. I love Fashola for this kind of thing. During Fashola's time they do the road at midnight before 4am.
Imagine it takes Nigeria a year and 3 months just to repair a damage bridge, I've seen repairs in advance countries after natural disaster... In less than a week or max of a month.

Ijora Olopa one section that collapse over a month+ now, no serious work is going on there... In a mega and congested City like Lagos. SMH
Re: FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) by tyboy(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Odward:
The dirtiest state in the country
Wtf man

Same state your kinsmen want to die put . Wires don dey loose for your brain
Re: FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) by aaking(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Offpoint1:

Imagine it takes Nigeria a year and 3 months just to repair a damage bridge, I've seen repairs in advance countries after natural disaster... In less than a week or max of a month.

Ijora Olopa one section that collapse over a month+ now, no serious work is going on there... In a mega and congested City like Lagos. SMH

This governor is the worst compared to others in the state.
Re: FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) by AjaoEstater(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lagos is for every tribes in Nigeria and the Federal Government was smart to cut it off every Yoruba states except for Ogun (my dad is Awori which is a sub group of the main Yorubas same as Ekiti) and they cannot claim Kwara and the Igalas and Idomas keeping them in check. FCT Abuja becoming the capital of the Federation was also smart move.

God Bless Nigeria, Long Live Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

79 Killed, 779 Injured In Gombe Auto Crashes – FRSC / How To Rent A Residential Appartment In Canada / Dana Air Is Not An Indian Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.