Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

“anita Won’t Like This” – Video Of Davido Dancing Energetically To His Hit Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “anita Won’t Like This” – Video Of Davido Dancing Energetically To His Hit Song (332 Views)

Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee / Davido Dancing To Wizkid's Song "Joro" (video) / Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“anita Won’t Like This” – Video Of Davido Dancing Energetically To His Hit Song by Bigbrothergisth(f): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
In a video of him dancing merrily to his big song, Nigerian celebrity musician Davido seemed unconcerned about the various pregnancy allegations that numerous women have recently leveled against him.

Davido could be seen doing some dancing moves in the video, which featured the singer aboard his private jet and featured the song "Away" from his most recent album, "Timeless."

Massive reactions were sparked by his dance moves as fans and followers of 30BG couldn't stop raving about his excitement.

Several ladies have recently accused OBO of being pregnant for the artist, calling the singer out. After requesting that they terminate their pregnancies, they also claimed that he had neglected them.

The artist allegedly neglected his 'father' responsibilities despite some claiming to have given birth to the child.

Some reactions are shown below:

elizabethwasiu said, “I love you too much OBO Davido happy man”.

independent_essy said, “He’s dancing into his next victim 😂😂😂. Serial baby daddy”.

miriam_ogbara said, “It’s the cute run for me 😂😍”.

_.faithhyy said, “This video will pain Anita now😑😂😂😒”.

riri_shyne said, “Anita won’t like this 🤭😂”.

officialdesire_ said, “No matter what, you can’t help but love him😂😃”.

Source
https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2023/07/anita-wont-like-this-video-of-davido.html?m=1

Re: “anita Won’t Like This” – Video Of Davido Dancing Energetically To His Hit Song by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
after the dance i magically found 100m dollars in my account,davido should keep dancing i beg
Re: “anita Won’t Like This” – Video Of Davido Dancing Energetically To His Hit Song by Bigbrothergisth(f): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
zangaozanga:
after the dance i magically found 100m dollars in my account,davido should keep dancing i beg

😅😅😅😅

(1) (Reply)

Removing Me As President Over Failure To Score 25% In Abuja May Trigger… Tinubu / Korra Obidi's Buying Houses On 2 Continents One Year After Divorce Has SPARKED / Davido Scatters Floor With Dance Moves As He Cruises On Yatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.