Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Festus Kayemo Is Right on this One,check Out His Comment About Mmesoma Ejikeme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Kayemo Is Right on this One,check Out His Comment About Mmesoma Ejikeme (442 Views)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Kayemo Is Right on this One,check Out His Comment About Mmesoma Ejikeme by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
His comment about Mmesoma Ejikeme is okay, check it

Re: Festus Kayemo Is Right on this One,check Out His Comment About Mmesoma Ejikeme by muzically(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
I don't believe it. Keyamo is too toxic to write that. If true, good for him
Re: Festus Kayemo Is Right on this One,check Out His Comment About Mmesoma Ejikeme by Jlow2: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
When the dad was ranting about being a star in music, and how his star was cut short by whoever his star has being transferred to his daughter , I knew sumtin was up

1 Like

Re: Festus Kayemo Is Right on this One,check Out His Comment About Mmesoma Ejikeme by mrvitalis(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
muzically:
I don't believe it. Keyamo is too toxic to write that. If true, good for him

Nah I would not agree... Keyamo is everything but not toxic

Keyamo was the only APC leader not to attack igbos directly or indirectly

He was matured... Yes lied, spread fake news yes but never Tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Festus Kayemo Is Right on this One,check Out His Comment About Mmesoma Ejikeme by FreedomArmy: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
I agree with the san for the first time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Poverty Status Of APC Chanters In South West / Tinubu Has Good Plan For Nigerians, Endure The Pains -BAT Supporters / N16b Refund From Oshiomhole’s Prodigious Usage On Federal Roads Belonged To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.