Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. (375 Views)

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by JOHNLURRMIE(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Please how do I get to KPMG Tower, Bishop Cole Aboyade street, Victoria Island from LAKOWE Golf?.

I have just about 15 hours from now.

Please help me.
Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by fullnetwork: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Where is lakowe golf? In Ibadan?
Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by JOHNLURRMIE(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lakowe Golf and lakes is at Lakowe, Lagos state.
Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by ednut1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
JOHNLURRMIE:
Lakowe Golf and lakes is at Lakowe, Lagos state.
bus going to lekki phase is 1 or CMS. Drop at lekki phase 1 from to the other side. Enter korope small bus to eko hotel roundabout. From there trek to KPMG tower. Download google maps. Went there in 2014 for a job interview 😆

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by dangermouse(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
ednut1:
bus going to lekki phase is 1 or CMS. Drop at lekki phase 1 from to the other side. Enter korope small bus to eko hotel roundabout. From there trek to KPMG tower. Download google maps. Went there in 2014 for a job interview 😆

He should rather drop at landfill and then cross over and enter keke /taxi to KPMG. Unless he will have to trek down to white sand from Lekki Phase 1 gate.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by ednut1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
dangermouse:

He should rather drop at white sand and then cross over and enter keke /taxi to KPMG. Unless he wats to trek down to the place from Lekki Phase 1 gate.
i said cross to the other side. That road that leads to oniru market. Buses load from there to eko hotel
Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by JOHNLURRMIE(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
dangermouse:

He should rather drop at white sand and then cross over and enter keke /taxi to KPMG. Unless he wats to trek down to the place from Lekki Phase 1 gate.

Thank you🥺..
Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by JOHNLURRMIE(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
ednut1:
i said cross to the other side. That road that leads to oniru market. Buses load from there to eko hotel

I'm a bit confused.
Do you guys mean I should alight at White sand or Lekki Phase 1
Lakowe to Lekki Phase , from Lekki Phase 1 to Eko roundabout, then trek down to KPMG Tower.

or

Lakowe to White sand , from white sand to KPMG Tower using Taxi or Korope.
Do buses reach white sand from Lakowe?
Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by ednut1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
JOHNLURRMIE:

I'm a bit confused.
Do you guys mean I should alight at White sand or Lekki Phase 1
Lakowe to Lekki Phase , from Lekki Phase 1 to Eko roundabout, then trek down to KPMG Tower.

or

Lakowe to White sand , from white sand to KPMG Tower using Taxi or Korope.
Do buses reach white sand from Lakowe?

the white sand maybe he means sandfill. Anyone you do you will get to your destination. Just find a way to eko hotel. There may be buses going to eko hotel directly from lakowe. But if you dont see go for the lekki or cms ones
Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by dangermouse(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
ednut1:
All those areas has been fenced in. The only inlet near bye is through sandfill bus stop.
Re: Urgent Help To Get To KPMG Tower At Victoria Island. by clems88(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Oga use Google map

(1) (Reply)

Pilot Dies In Bathroom Of Plane With 271 Passengers, Forcing Emergency Landing / What Some Girls Comes To The Beach â›± To Do (video) / Japa: Six Tips For Nigerians To Boost Their Chances Of Securing US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.