Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service (28668 Views)

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Throwback: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2023
His law background was of no benefit to the common man during the Buhari regime.

The common man always had to protest and riot to get his constitutional rights respected.

That is an indictment of both himself and Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by enemyofprogress: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2023
LikeAking:
The fakest polictician ever...

Too fake..

I have never seen a Redemed member that impressed me.

including baba Adeboye
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Dotherightthing: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Nice
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Successlane: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2023
successmatters:
Our able vice president grin

Ex-
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by broadman20: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2023
motayoayinde:
DUDE BOWED OUT IN SHAME RATHER THAN FAME.

TOO BAD.

But you supported Buhari, what happened now?
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by GreaterFuture(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2023
Most of you commenting here on this thread, are very Foolish!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by famology(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2023
Lol.....dem teach am politics 101
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by LegacyB: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Too fake..

Even you have you impressed yourself?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by mrblessed(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2023
The Prof. was merely a trade-money sharing envoy. Therefore, no one should blame him for the epic misrule of Mr. Dullard.
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Peejayz: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2023
Some clowns will come here to say that they would have preferred him to Tinubu, same clowns will say he is part of buhari government......

You know the clowns I'm referring to

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by waledeji(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Too fake..

Because they didn't campaign in the church for Pandora man 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by juman(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
Beautiful family.

We are proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Globad(f): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
motayoayinde:

TOO BAD.

Na him make am wear face mask? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by thisisit: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2023
Osibanjo... A great great FAILURE!!

When BRIGADIER TUNDE IDIAGBON was vice to buhari,... Nigerians enjoyed the selfless & PATRIOTIC service.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Globad(f): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by oluxy(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Too fake..

Nobody impresses d d*vil
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by oloriooko(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2023
why is he still wearing mask?
you kneel down to pray yet after the dismissal of covid you still wear mask?

well a former VP now a normal VP
enjoy your life sir!
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by SendoSendal: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Prof Osibanjo shouldn't have contested against Tinubu. Forget about the "I have every right to contest" gibberish. As Tinubu's personal lawyer, he knew Tinubu was interested in the Presidency a long time ago. He knew that was why they collapsed ACN into APC. He knew Tinubu sent him to Abuja as Vice President just to hold forth for the ACN Group for 8years before their leader take his turn as President based on pre-merger agreement between ACN and CPC which they were all aware of. Tinubu had 3 people in mind, but narrowed it down to Osibanjo. It was a huge betrayal of trust on Osibanjo's part. No matter how anyone wants to spin this, this is the part that history will always acknowledge

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Geeboy10(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin

I agree with you the worst Redeem member is their Daddy GO with his two faced mouth

Be warned!
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Thundafireseun: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Geeboy10:

Be warned!

kisssssssssss my black asssss
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by aydought: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin

I agree with you the worst Redeem member is their Daddy GO with his two faced mouth

When one is being uncouth, no need to look farther. “Home training” already speaks!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by oluxy(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2023
motayoayinde:

TOO BAD.
It's better to bow out in shame honourably as a vice president of a nation like Nigeria where most Nigerians do not appreciate good or little efforts.

Former vice president and his children and some relatives we know but who are you?
Let me guess! A man who seems to see people faults, mistakes, etc even though they have eyes but they cannot perceive and see. They have head but can never understand a thing like the hipos.

Fmr VP is the most recognised and respected VP in the history of Nigeria. Only those with good sense of reasoning though knew this.
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2023
PYO
You fought a good fight and came out unblemished. Omoluabi Atata.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by oluxy(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=marlow1962 post=124319028]Eye service.
The church will not sanction him, because everybody wn chop from the bag.
[/quote
Is he the president?
It's unfortunate that most of you don't know how management are run.
Gushing out tras*h myopic*ly.

Well, u cannot give out what you don't have except the wast*e therein.
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by almayda: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2023
Of all the people in the world,how did you come about believing that anyone needs your approval to be relevant?because,to be impress is to be found relevant...no insults,i just want to know what qualities someone like that should possess,maybe,i qualify too.
LikeAking:

Too fake..

Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by kenodrill: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Too fake..

Very fake my brother!
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by blowjohn(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2023
Draslo:
Christians, do you kneel away from the altar?

E ti se ti yin tan, e balu je. Oju aye lo ku. Pastor ti ko ni iberu Olorun

R u a Muslim?
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by condralbedez: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2023
Nothing to Remember this man for, Honestly he wouldn't have allow Buhari administration to mess him up.

History have it that Buhari is a never do well president,when TUNDE IDIAGBON was Buhari's VP he performed marvelous things.
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by ppogba: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin NIGERIA'S FIRST EVER MINISTER OF BURIALS AND CONDOLENCE AFFAIRS 😆😆😆

BUHARI AND NORTHERNERS REALLY DEALT WITH THIS MUTULA

I agree with your first sentence 100 percent.

Just that he never condole whenever a pastor is killed in Benue or the North.
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Shattuck(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2023
The people who hate osinbanjo the most are obviously tinubu's supporters.
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by Jsucre(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Too fake..

your wound Neva heal?
Re: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service by stevups(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2023
He contributed nothing to our economy. Professor isonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.