Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore (52728 Views)

5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Following
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Houseofglam7:

Buhahahahahahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Those photos they keep uploading have scarred me for life 😩
Which photos
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by JelolVin: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
I saw an infected penis uploaded by one of them and instantly vomited the yam and egg source I was eating. The number of infected joysticks I've seen on this Nairaland is heartbreaking and depressing. Fresh and healthy joysticks are scarce so 😭

So your work for nairaland na to dey waka for health section dey look people preeks?

4 Likes

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by rowosky(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

But the truth is if you are niggar and you never get any infection from this our baby girls before then you are not a real niggar

Females get alot of infection
The worse part of it is that it doesn't torment them the way it torment we men
It can stay in their body for even years

But once it gets into our body then two weeks maximum we begin to scrash
Speak for yourself
Disgusting mf

Women are disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by rowosky(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Houseofglam7:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I think it's funny you clowns are laughing.
We all know women's pussy are the dumping ground for all manners of diseases and infections.
Women are disgusting
Why did I even see this thread
Smh.
I'm out

3 Likes

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Akalia(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

But the truth is if you are niggar and you never get any infection from this our baby girls before then you are not a real niggar

Any supposed real guy man wey catch STD or STI no be real guy man. Take it or leave it.

5 Likes

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by thestreets(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Georgejeez:

Egg source ko , Egg Whereabouts ni .

Boldly say , Yam and Palm oil , we wouldn't flog you grin grin cheesy

you wicked baba. make op no go hang rope. hahahahahahahahaha. this life sef. God bless NL ppl if i wan laugh i go just enter here. abi na d guy egg sauce spelling make u fell say him dey lie
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Houseofglam7:

Buhahahahahahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Those photos they keep uploading have scarred me for life 😩
lmao....
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Dybala11(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May the Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore favor me and my family
So you want sexually transmitted diseases to favour you and your family?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by kinglysed: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Thank God I'm still a virgin
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by jimmynauty: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Omo dodged the bullets....now stork to wifey no condom

2 Likes

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by KingDash09(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
I’ve never had any a nigga extra careful

Naija girls don’t care if they are infected.. they scared of getting pregnant instead

Always use condoms kings, these girls are reckless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Olarewaju89: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Seun nlfpmod Dominique be moving this type of topics to front page because these boys in your forum are walking STDs, different topics of std everyday. Help them help their life.

Why you mentioned only boys, so girls no dey get infection abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Nigeriadondie: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

So true
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Nigeriadondie: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
I saw an infected penis uploaded by one of them and instantly vomited the yam and egg source I was eating. The number of infected joysticks I've seen on this Nairaland is heartbreaking and depressing. Fresh and healthy joysticks are scarce so 😭
Egg sauce not source

2 Likes

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Nigeriadondie: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
butpro:
Hiv is not contacted sexually
Contracted not contacted

1 Like

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by highness25(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Nigeriadondie: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
jimmynauty:
Omo dodged the bullets....now stork to wifey no condom
Stuck not stork

1 Like

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by RPG2020(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Something must kill a Man or woman the only difference is Time grin
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
That's why you dey go overseas OBO
96ACE:
cheesy
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by airprince(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Don’t you have a job always running about in every damn single posts
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by airprince(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Don’t you have a job always running about in every single posts
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by obonujoker(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Stay faithful to your wife.
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by UptownVibes(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
obonujoker:
Stay faithful to your wife.
Even some wives dey give their husby infection too.. This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Love56743: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Na real national cake for any guy man way dey Bleep anyhow
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by KingLion007(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
To avoid all these.. use protection simple!

3 Likes

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by HITsquad: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
An average Nigerian girl/woman don't give a slight fuuqk about Sexual transmitted diseases! It doesn't matter if she is a hook-up girl or a nurse!

They are only worried about pregnancy! As long as they don't get pregnant..? nothing else matters to them!

Some will comfortably relax if you pretend not to have condom....
Some will even tell you kolokolo that they don't like condoms on their very first night with you lipsrsealed.....

1 Like

Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Houseofglam7(f): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
rowosky:

I think it's funny you clowns are laughing.
We all know women's pussy are the dumping ground for all manners of diseases and infectons.
Women are disgusting
Why did I even see this thread
Smh.
I'm out
Awwwwww
So much bile
Why tho?
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Never mind…..
Get better soon
Re: Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore by Houseofglam7(f): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cutehector:
lmao....
πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Man Who Chopped Off Own Penis, Had It Reattached, And Still Has Erections / Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.