Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

God Told Me To Empower Widows After My Escape From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me To Empower Widows After My Escape From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe (138 Views)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Told Me To Empower Widows After My Escape From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Metrix147: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
A renowned gospel singer, Dr. Felix Ndukwe says he has concluded arrangements to donate relief items to widows in a location God will reveal to him in appreciation of what He has done for him.

He stated this in a chat with ABN TV on Friday in Umuahia.

He said items expected to be donated include, fabrics, food items, and cash and those to benefit are widows from the age of 55 and above.

Coming up at a venue yet to be announced, the humanitarian outreach is in appreciation of his successful escape from kidnappers in an Imo community recently.

He was abducted on his way back from a friend's birthday when he was rounded up by and abducted by heavily armed kidnappers.

Narrating his ordeal, while they directed him to their camp as he drove in the midnight of the day of his abduction last month, he intentionally ran into an erosion, causing the vehicle to stop abruptly, a situation that left his abductors with no option than to abandon him.

Dr. Ndukwe who has before now carried out several humanitarian outreaches, including free medical campaigns said he is using this opportunity to give to widows to appreciate God and to give less privileged people from what God has given him.

No fewer than 30 widows will benefit from the gesture at a location he said God will reveal to him.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/gospel-singer-felix-ndukwe-to-donate-relief-materials-cash-to-imo-widows/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Empower Widows After My Escape From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by TemplarLandry: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
cool
Re: God Told Me To Empower Widows After My Escape From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Busybrain2233: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
B4 u know it now, we go hear say him don open him own church, say nah God tell am to open am.🤔

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Testimonies / Does Any Church Ban Lip Gloss / Facts About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.