Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Stupidity Of The African Mindset - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Stupidity Of The African Mindset (814 Views)

Three Type Of Beliefs That Messed Up The African Mindset / Stupidity Of Transgenderism / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Honchoslim16(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you can share your views about what your neighbour believe without insulting them after all you're just trying to be liberal not judgmental! grin
You have also been insulting your neighbours for not believing in your god!

So why are you scared of receiving insults too πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Honchoslim16(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wise people have learned how to conquer evil with the good! Romans 12:17

So instead of allowing frustration to speak through our mouths we speak consolingly to frustrated souls! smiley
Are you among the wise πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omo werey πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2023
tundein18:

Jesus never wrote these words. They were written by the authors of the books. The lake of fire appears in the New Testament only.
43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched

β€”β€ŠMark 9:43, KJV
You are right the Jews did not believe in punishment but the way of life and death. You can tell the Old Testament is written by a completely different people than the new. The new sounds like a Disney movie in comparison

Of course the orientation of the writers of the Old Testament totally differ from that of the writers of the New Testament.
But that doesn't mean God's decision on how to deal with evildoers has changed @ Romans 6:7 it's written that death is the last punishment for sin and at death the sinner has paid fully for all his evil.
If you're having difficulty in understanding the New Testament you're free to ask questions but be rest assured that whenever you're quoting Jesus of Nazareth he was talking in parables so don't take his words literally! smiley
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You have also been insulting your neighbours for not believing in your god!
So why are you scared of receiving insults too πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Honchoslim16:

Are you among the wise πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omo werey πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Please wait until you're a grown up such talks aren't for kids, i'm sorry i won't be responding to your comments again! smiley
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by SIRTee15: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Calm down.... Stop running to drop quick comment!

Who's telling you to convert to Atheism or become agnostic.........there's no Atheist or agnostic or irreligious person telling you to convert.
They only let you know they aren't scared of your Sky daddy and also let you know your beliefs are illogical!

By the way, I used to be a Christian... Now I'm agnostic!
So if I'm to talk about religion, I'd definitely talk of the religion i used to be a part of and have good knowledge of (which is Christianity)

There are several Muslims who are now Atheists or Agnostics, they can give a better view of Islam errors!

U leaving Christianity doesnt make it untrue. It only shows u dont understand it.
The beauty of judeo-Christian value is it promotes free will, so are free to make choices including those against the faith itself.
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Honchoslim16(m): 5:54am On Jul 12, 2023
SIRTee15:

U leaving Christianity doesnt make it untrue. It only shows u dont understand it.
The beauty of judeo-Christian value is it promotes free will, so are free to make choices including those against the faith itself.
What makes other religions untrue

Fuçk!ñğ clown 🀑 🀑 🀑
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Honchoslim16(m): 5:58am On Jul 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please wait until you're a grown up such talks aren't for kids, i'm sorry i won't be responding to your comments again! smiley

Lmao 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

I thought you were a hard guy.......I've been looking at the way you insult people over here!!

Just do anyhow on here, I'll treat your fΕ±Γ§kup

Clown 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑
Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by SIRTee15: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Honchoslim16:

What makes other religions untrue

Fuçk!ñğ clown 🀑 🀑 🀑

What do u know about other religions to know if they true.
U confessed here on this thread that u can only condemn Christianity because that's the one u know.
Now u ve suddenly become defender of other religion and can vouch for their truth.
U not making any sense. Typical of wannabe anti Christian atheist on nairaland.
Very shallow in cognitive thinking.
I repeat, u left Christianity because u couldn't comprehend it. There's nothing untrue about christianity.
If u want to understand it, humbly ask and we will enlighten u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Honchoslim16(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
SIRTee15:

What do u know about other religions to know if they true.
U confessed here on this thread that u can only condemn Christianity because that's the one u know.
Now u ve suddenly become defender of other religion and can vouch for their truth.
U not making any sense. Typical of wannabe anti Christian atheist on nairaland.
Very shallow in cognitive thinking.
I repeat, u left Christianity because u couldn't comprehend it. There's nothing untrue about christianity.
If u want to understand it, humbly ask and we will enlighten u
Underline where i was defending other religions in my comment.... You a clown 🀑 🀑 🀑

I asked you a simple question (what makes other religions untrue)... You were ranting like a fool.
I'm not surprised... That's what Christians who can't answer simple questions do!!

You really want to explain Christianity to me... Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by SIRTee15: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Underline where i was defending other religions in my comment.... You a clown 🀑 🀑 🀑

I asked you a simple question (what makes other religions untrue)... You were ranting like a fool.
I'm not surprised... That's what Christians who can't answer simple questions do!!

You really want to explain Christianity to me... Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Way u know children with poor parental upbringing...careless use of vulgar words online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stupidity Of The African Mindset by Honchoslim16(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2023
SIRTee15:

Way u know children with poor parental upbringing...careless use of vulgar words online.
Dude with good parental upbringing, go suck your dad's d!Δ‡k!! 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑

If you don't have a point, then keep your comments!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must See For All / You Better Not Miss This! I'll Open If I Were You. / Even Our Maker Has A Sense Of Humour. Get A Godly Comedian With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.