Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity (2539 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 12:30am On Dec 16, 2018
ATHEISM IS THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY: HERE IS WHY...
Man created Nairaland and the apps but not the brain that created Nairaland and the apps...Whoever created the human brain must therefore be of superior intelligence and power... And the only DESCRIPTION that captures this BEING is ELOHIM - HEBREW FOR GOD...IT IS THEREFORE THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY AND MADNESS TO SAY THAT MAN CREATED HIS BRAIN AND IS ALSO SUSTAINING THE COSMOS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by johnydon22(m): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Perhaps you are right, atheism is stupid.

But tell me, In what way is belief in God of any observable consequence to you?

What if I prove to you right now that nairaland built itself, would you adopt this stupidity of atheism?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Yudee8(m): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Chidany:
Man created Nairaland and the apps but not the brain that created Nairaland and the apps...Whoever created the human brain must therefore be of superior intelligence and power... And the only DESCRIPTION that captures this BEING is ELOHIM - HEBREW FOR GOD... IT IS THEREFORE THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY AND MADNESS TO SAY THAT MAN CREATED HIS BRAIN AND IS ALSO SUSTAINING THE COSMOS

who said that man created his brain?
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by clive2u(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2018
i think we should leave atheist alone, its their believe. we've tried to show them the way bt they dont want to believe so i think we should focus on making heaven(our belief) so u dont end up with them
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2018
johnydon22:
Perhaps you are right, atheism is stupid.

But tell me, In what way is belief in God of any observable consequence to you?

What if I prove to you right now that nairaland built itself, would you adopt this stupidity of atheism?
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 1:02am On Dec 16, 2018
You are right sir...Stupidity, the height of it can be proved... I concur with you on that...You will not understand the benefits of a belief in God until you have a taste of God...And you can't have a taste of God if you do not read my posts as suggested - thoughtfully, with an enlightened mind

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by johnydon22(m): 1:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Chidany:
You are right sir...Stupidity, the height of it can be proved... I concur with you on that...You will not understand the benefits of a belief in God until you have a taste of God...And you can't have a taste of God if you do not read my posts as suggested - thoughtfully, with an enlightened mind

You see, I am like a tiny mind in a cesspool of infinite possibilities with no more than a cosmic blink for a lifetime.

Who wouldn't be stupid in the face of such overwhelming grandeur.

The difference between us is that I recognize my stupidity.

You have obviously tasted God, I have no doubt your experience of it is profound.

Maybe demonstrate this to be in an observable quantifiable logical exercise, maybe, just maybe you may save my lost soul.

I'm sure God would want that. Innit?

So tell me, of what observable consequence is God to you?
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 1:28am On Dec 16, 2018
johnydon22:

You see, I am like a tiny mind in a cesspool of infinite possibilities with no more than a cosmic blink for a lifetime.

Who wouldn't be stupid in the face of such overwhelming grandeur.

The difference between us is that I recognize my stupidity.

You have obviously tasted God, I have no doubt your experience of it is profound.

Maybe demonstrate this to be in an observable quantifiable logical exercise, maybe, just maybe you may save my lost soul.

I'm sure God would want that. Innit?

So tell me, of what observable consequence is God to you?
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 1:33am On Dec 16, 2018
When a man is born blind, how can you describe the WHITE COLOUR TO HIM? You are not savable until you drop the STUPIDITY OF ATHEISM... The only way a blind mind can see light is to believe an enlightened mind...Follow a mind that is not stupid

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 1:35am On Dec 16, 2018
ETERNAL LIFE IS WHAT YOU NEED BUT YOU CANNOT HAVE IT UNTIL YOU DROP ATHEISM

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 1:40am On Dec 16, 2018
ETERNAL LIFE IS EVERYTHING BUT DEATH AND ALL ITS CHILDREN - SICKNESS, FEAR, POVERTY, FAILURE, DISAPPOINTMENT, PUNISHMENT, AGONY, GUILTY, SHAME, UNCERTAINTY, WEAKNESS, DRUGS, HATE, NAME THEM, DEATH, SORROW, DEPRESSION, MADNESS
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by johnydon22(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Chidany:
When a man is born blind, how can you describe the WHITE COLOUR TO HIM? You are not savable until you drop the STUPIDITY OF ATHEISM... The only way a blind mind can see light is to believe an enlightened mind...Follow a mind that is not stupid

Ok. I'm no longer an atheist, now walk me through it
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by madrid5: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2018
johnydon22:

really you nor be atheist again,a lot of writings got me out of church(thankfully),
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Chidany:
Man created Nairaland and the apps but not the brain that created Nairaland and the apps...Whoever created the human brain must therefore be of superior intelligence and power... And the only DESCRIPTION that captures this BEING is ELOHIM - HEBREW FOR GOD...IT IS THEREFORE THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY AND MADNESS TO SAY THAT MAN CREATED HIS BRAIN AND IS ALSO SUSTAINING THE COSMOS

It seems you don't really know what atheism is. Atheists don't believe in your God simply because there is no empirical evidence that such an entity exist. The burden of proof is on you theist, but you've failed miserably to bring up something substantial.

I can as well say that Spiderman is God. Does that make me right? Of course not. I would need to prove that. Relying on faith isn't enough cause that is the height of stupidity. But what Christians do is beat around the bush and spill out tons of garbages from the bible as if we care.

If you can prove the existence of your God, there will be no atheist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by johnydon22(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
madrid5:
really you nor be atheist again,a lot of writings got me out of church(thankfully),
I am. Just playing with the guy.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
johnydon22:

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
IN MAN'S TOY WORLD, HE GETS BREEZE IN HIS ROOM BY SWITCHING ON THE FAN OR AC BUT A SUPERIOR BEING WITH INFINITE INTELLIGENCE AND CAPACITY HAS A BIGGER FAN AND AC THAT CAN BLOW DOWN A COUNTRY... BREEZE DON'T JUST HAPPEN IN YOUR ROOM WITH CLOSED WINDOWS AND DOORS, YOU SWITCH ON THE FAN OR AC TO MAKE IT HAPPEN...BREEZE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE DON'T JUST HAPPEN TOO...THE FREEZER IN YOUR KITCHEN DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN... THE COLD SEASON IN YOUR CITY DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN... WAKE UP MAN, ATHEISM IS STUPIDITY
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Yudee8(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chidany:
IN MAN'S TOY WORLD, HE GETS BREEZE IN HIS ROOM BY SWITCHING ON THE FAN OR AC BUT A SUPERIOR BEING WITH INFINITE INTELLIGENCE AND CAPACITY HAS A BIGGER FAN AND AC THAT CAN BLOW DOWN A COUNTRY... BREEZE DON'T JUST HAPPEN IN YOUR ROOM WITH CLOSED WINDOWS AND DOORS, YOU SWITCH ON THE FAN OR AC TO MAKE IT HAPPEN...BREEZE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE DON'T JUST HAPPEN TOO...THE FREEZER IN YOUR KITCHEN DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN... THE COLD SEASON IN YOUR CITY DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN... WAKE UP MAN, ATHEISM IS STUPIDITY

you just said nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Yudee8(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
madrid5:

If you are an atheist just because of another person's views then you had better gone back to your former religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
HenryDion:

It seems you don't really know what atheism is. Atheists don't believe in your God simply because there is no empirical evidence that such an entity exist. The burden of proof is on you theist, but you've failed miserably to bring up something substantial.

I can as well say that Spiderman is God. Does that make me right? Of course not. I would need to prove that. Relying on faith isn't enough cause that is the height of stupidity. But what Christians do is beat around the bush and spill out tons of garbages from the bible as if we care.

If faith didn't exist, then I guess everyone would be diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. If faith isn't enough, then perhaps you should be worried about everything that goes on in your life. You can't be everywhere at a time, attending to everything at a time. If not, you should be worried because you are not in control. So, unknowing to you, you have faith to an extent since you are not worried about "what would happen when you make that next step or when you sleep at night, etc.. " So faith is pretty enough bro.
About proving that God exists through empiricism, it would do you well to think that God isn't an object or just someone we could boss around. He is a spirit, also a person with a personality of His own, He has a will and He's sovereign. Thus, He cant always work the way we want Him to. I can't prove God, He will prove Himself and in fact, He already has. Many of you have just refused to submit and believe because you are overwhelmed with YOURSELVES. Humility is all that's required. It's that simple.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Jayhazard:

If faith didn't exist, then I guess everyone would be diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. If faith isn't enough, then perhaps you should be worried about everything that goes on in your life. You can't be everywhere at a time, attending to everything at a time. If not, you should be worried because you are not in control. So, unknowing to you, you have faith to an extent since you are not worried about "what would happen when you make that next step or when you sleep at night, etc.. " So faith is pretty enough bro.
About proving that God exists through empiricism, it would do you well to think that God isn't an object or just someone we could boss around. He is a spirit, also a person with a personality of His own, He has a will and He's sovereign. Thus, He cant always work the way we want Him to. I can't prove God, He will prove Himself and in fact, He already has. Many of you have just refused to submit and believe because you are overwhelmed with YOURSELVES. Humility is all that's required. It's that simple.

Faith in something that cannot be proven is madness. Not having faith in the existence of a fairytale doesn't make one faithless. I still have faith that my business will grow bigger, it has nothing to do with your god.

If we're going by your logic, why can't you believe that Buddha or Shiva is the one true god? Why? Because you weren't born into that religion? Buddhists will also tell you that their god have proven itself many times. Ridiculous!

You said your god have proven himself, in what area? I'm yet to see your god grow an amputated hand or leg. Why is that? Because it can't easily be staged by your con men of god.

If faith is what is required to believe in the existence of your God, why can't you also have faith that Spiderman is god? He Doesn't need to prove himself.. Just believe, faith! You are lost and can easily be conned.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by madrid5: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Yudee8:

If you are an atheist just because of another person's views then you had better gone back to your former religion.
shhh,a lot of people became aware of the foolishness in religion by reading things that challenge the believes that was indoctrinated into them when they were young.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by spongeisback: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2018
grin

On Sunday I was coming out from a shop and while walking to my car, this deeper life lady was giving me a church program flier, I politely refused and she followed me to the car. She was preaching to me about how my life will never be the same....hahahahahhaahahahahahhaahhahahahahhaaha.

I looked at this lady with her dirty outfit and dusty feet, under the hot sun promoting another man's business I just shook my head.

Atheism is the height of stupidity yeah, but we don't go around trying to sell false hope when our lives aren't any better.

We don't try to convince people on the street while they're going about their businesses.

We take life instead of waiting for the time of god.

We don't go about promoting a business that we've no share in with the hope that we will go to a place that so far no one has prove that it exists, while the owner of the business and his family live heaven on earth.

No body dictates what I can eat,wear,drink or how I can relate to people or how I spend my own money. I have 100% peace.

I don't see a cockroach and go on fasting and prayer, rather I kill it and sanitize my floor, spray insecticide and move on with my life.

Atheism is freedom from superstition, fear and wickedness. Since I became an atheist I see all men as my neighbor, unlike before when I see a Muslim or other religious groups all I think about is him/her going to hell.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2018
spongeisback:
grin

On Sunday I was coming out from a shop and while walking to my car, this deeper life lady was giving me a church program flier, I politely refused and she followed me to the car. She was preaching to me about how my life will never be the same....hahahahahhaahahahahahhaahhahahahahhaaha.

I looked at this lady with her dirty outfit and dusty feet, under the hot sun promoting another man's business I just shook my head.

Atheism is the height of stupidity yeah, but we don't go around trying to sell false hope when our lives aren't any better.

We don't try to convince people on the street while they're going about their businesses.

We don't go about promoting a business that we've no share in with the hope that we will go to a place that so far no one has prove that it exists, while the owner of the business and his family live heaven on earth.

No body dictates what I can eat,wear,drink or how I can relate to people or how I spend my own money. I have 100% peace.

I don't see a cockroach and go on fasting and prayer, rather I kill it and sanitize my floor, spray insecticide and move on with my life.

Atheism is freedom from superstition, fear and wickedness. Since I became an atheist I see all men as my neighbor, unlike before when I see a Muslim or other religious groups all I think about is him/her going to hell.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2018
HenryDion:

Faith in something that cannot be proven is madness. Not having faith in the existence of a fairytale doesn't make one faithless. I still have faith that my business will grow bigger, it has nothing to do with your god.

If we're going by your logic, why can't you believe that Buddha or Shiva is the one true god? Why? Because you weren't born into that religion? Buddhists will also tell you that their god have proven itself many times. Ridiculous!

You said your god have proven himself, in what area? I'm yet to see your god grow an amputated hand or leg. Why is that? Because it can't easily be staged by your con men of god.

If faith is what is required to believe in the existence of your God, why can't you also have faith that Spiderman is god? He Doesn't need to prove himself.. Just believe, faith! You are lost and can easily be conned.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=Chidany post=73922446][/quote]
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by janettee(f): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2018
I think stupidity is believing that a sky daddy up there gives a fvck about everything you do cheesy. Even more stupid is believing in a fictional book that was written thousands of years ago undecided.

The height of it is adapting the White man's religion as your own, I mean some of you don't really think about what you believe in, to me that's stupidity tongue!!.
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by janettee(f): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2018
spongeisback:
grin

PERIODT grin..
Re: Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity by Chidany(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
HenryDion:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Praising God / Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews? / Preach For Free Or Shut Up !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.