Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) (43186 Views)

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by Obiworld2020: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Blueseaa50:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

I will not make any down payment even for a roadside 🌽🌽!!! Payment on delivery only!!!
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by MatrixCircle: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
The worst President Nigeria ever had. Thank God he is now former. Bad luck. cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by Otunski: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Useless and senseless old man
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by easytig(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is the useless ex president that embezzled the future of the next generation of Nigerians,he has looted to his fill but I know that God will humble him last last
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by worksmart(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
As regards the bolded below; How can you say that he "allowed" herdsmen as if herdsmen went to seek his approval before attacking Benue? You seem to be unaware that insecurity in Benue is not the responsibility of the president , the state governor is the chief security officer of the state and gets money from FG specifically for security.
God1000:
The globetrotter is back.

He failed nigerians the first time as military head of state, he was given the second chance and he screwed up again.

Nothing lasts forever, power is transient, he's now a former President.

He allowed herdsmen to engage in the act of depredations in Benue, I hope Tinubu won't do the same thing, Benue crisis needs a lasting solution this time
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by Reference(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
worksmart:
As regards the bolded below; How can you say that he "allowed" herdsmen as if herdsmen went to seek his approval before attacking Benue? You seem to be unaware that insecurity in Benue is not the responsibility of the president , the state governor is the chief security officer of the state and gets money from FG specifically for security.

If you were a Governor of Benue, exactly what will you do to end the kind of insecurity there.
Kindly answer.
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:
The globetrotter is back.

He failed nigerians the first time as military head of state, he was given the second chance and he screwed up again.

Nothing lasts forever, power is transient, he's now a former President.

He allowed herdsmen to engage in the act of depredations in Benue, I hope Tinubu won't do the same thing, Benue crisis needs a lasting solution this time
He also caged the chanting canary bird of ipob fame.
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is the man that brought 9geria from TOP to BOTTOM

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by F117nighthawk: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
He still dey go collect for UK, 😃😃😃😃
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
easytig:
This is the useless ex president that embezzled the future of the next generation of Nigerians,he has looted to his fill but I know that God will humble him last last
Lazy Thing, so you want us to believe that he came to your state & robbed you into been a peasant?

What role did your Governor & Local Government partake in the embezzlement?

Or you blame baba, because you are a Federal Almijiri without a home state with the special status of the FCT?
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
This is the man that brought 9geria from TOP to BOTTOM
Nigeria of over 200 million sambos? You must be speaking from a reflection of your life the last 8 years?
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by bizhop01: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
Buhari fulfilled his 2015 promised to change Nigeria cool
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by easytig(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
You know what,go to the cinema and take several seats.let serious people rubs minds on important issues.if you know what the man has done,you will dust your passport if you have one sef and abscond from this shithole for the benefits of your next generation
sapele914:
Lazy Thing, so you want us to believe that he came to your state & robbed you into been a peasant?

What role did your Governor & Local Government partake in the embezzlement?

Or you blame baba, because you are a Federal Almijiri without a home state with the special status of the FCT?
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
bizhop01:
Buhari fulfilled his 2015 promised to change Nigeria cool
Only lazy Almijiris will speak like you, President come & change your life in that your hamlet state?

Lazy Thing, Maybe you are not aware that we practice a democratic system of Federal, States & Local Government here in Nigeria, for you to be waiting for the president to come & change your existence?
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
easytig:
You know what,go to the cinema and take several seats. let serious people rubs minds on important issues.
President Buhari returns to Nigeria from The United Kingdom after a month’s vacation is an important issue?

Incoherent minded Obidient, lazy Almijiri.
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by easytig(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
You are such a child, kindly stay off my mentions
sapele914:
President Buhari returns to Nigeria from The United Kingdom after a months vacation is an important issue?

Incoherent Obidient, lazy Almijiri.
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
easytig:
You are such a child, kindly stay off my mentions
Who are you if I may ask, & the So called serious people (oblivious Obidients) you are rubbing minds with?
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by Johans2023: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Many Nigerians including me wish you come back as our president.
I use to buy fuel at 180 when you are around but today I'm buying fuel at almost 700 in the north.
We were shouting when naira was 500 , now I don't know what we will now that dollar is 800.
When Garba Shehu said we will miss Buhari,I never thought it will be this soon.
In just one month of your handing over we have entered an extreme way of surfering.
Baba we are already missing you!
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by easytig(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
There is a reason this idiot forced tinubu down on Nigerians ,to cover his despicable ass and clean his corrupt tracks.he knew if obi had been declared winner ,all his shameless dealings and bogus daylight embezzlement will be out.he made sure inec declared tinubu winner just to cover his corrupt tracks

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Johans2023:
Many Nigerians including me wish you come back as our president.
I use to buy fuel at 180 when you are around but today I'm buying fuel at almost 700 in the north.
We were shouting when naira was 500 , now I don't know what we will now that dollar is 800.
When Garba Shehu said we will miss Buhari,I never thought it will be this soon.
In just one month of your handing over we have entered an extreme way of surfering.
Baba we are already missing you!
State governments & Local Governments that made your life miserable have been exempted?

It is colonial & military mentality of President alone you are still practicing?
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by bizhop01: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
sapele914:
Only lazy Almijiris will speak like you, President come & change your life in that your hamlet state?

Lazy Thing, Maybe you are not aware that we practice a democratic system of Federal, States & Local Government here in Nigeria, for you to be waiting for the president to come & change your existence?
I don't blame you Idiot, I blame your father that you just describe as lazy thing why he produced you with dead sperm because you lack critical thinking cool
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
easytig:
There is a reason this idiot forced tinubu down on Nigerians ,to cover his despicable ass and clean his corrupt tracks.he knew if obi had been declared winner ,all his shameless dealings and bogus daylight embezzlement will be out.he made sure inec declared tinubu winner just to cover his corrupt tracks
Ebo cannot rule Nigeria till 2039, Obi was wasting his time, he was never going to be declared anything, actually he was used by APC, unicorn horses are not real.
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
I Love PMB
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
bizhop01:

I don't blame you Idiot, I blame your father that you just describe as lazy thing why he produced you with dead sperm because you lack critical thinking cool
Almijiri please go siddon somewhere, Incoherent Lazy Wailer, you that was consummated with super sperm like Nick Cannon’s is wailing upandan?
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
OLODO
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by easytig(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Look I'm Yoruba ,and I can confidently tell you obi won the election hands down,take it or leave it,he won even almighty Lagos with a landslide even sanwolu was shaking lol,rivers nko,Abuja ,but this is Nigeria where corruption reigns supreme and they shuffle everything and gave the druggie power to avoid monumental disgrace.God'swill will prevail because god cannot be mocked.
sapele914:
Ebo cannot rule Nigeria till 2039, Obi was wasting his time, he was never going to be declared anything, actually he was used by APC, unicorn horses are not real.
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
easytig:
Look I'm Yoruba ,and I can confidently tell you obi won the election hands down,take it or leave it,he won even almighty Lagos with a landslide even sanwolu was shaking lol,rivers nko,Abuja ,but this is Nigeria where corruption reigns supreme and they shuffle everything and gave the druggie power to avoid monumental disgrace.God'swill will prevail because god cannot be mocked.
Me I am Igbo, & I can tell you categorically that it is written in law that Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu won the election.
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by easytig(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Stole rather
sapele914:
Me I am Igbo, & I can tell you categorically that it is written in law that Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu won the election.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by bizhop01: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
sapele914:
Almijiri please go siddon somewhere, Incoherent Lazy Wailer, you that was consummated with super sperm like Nick Cannon’s is wailing upandan?
Mumu you can not even spell ALMAJIRI that you called your useless father ?
Please I'm very busy I can't waste my precious time to reply low life idiot like you, Keep off
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
bizhop01:

Mumu you can not even spell ALMAJIRI that you called your useless father ?
Please I'm very busy I can't waste my precious time to reply low life idiot like you, Keep off
Sorry for spelling your title wrongly, please accept my humble apology.
Re: Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
easytig:
Stole rather
If I told you to bet that last 4K Naira meant for feeding in that your weak opay account that Peter Obi Gringory won the election, will you accept the wager?

Obidient Empty Barrel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members / General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.