Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) (38455 Views)

FG Urged To Introduce Higher Taxes On Sugar-Sweetened Drinks To Reduce Obesity / Woman With ‘two Vaginas’ Uses One For Work And The Other For Personal Sex / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
I wish I can know what happens to people when they die........I wish!
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by OtuologyProf(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
The problem isn't the name vagina or bonus hole, because they are just names coined for a part of the body.
My only problem is family and friends giving me a strange stare when I say "otuocha"
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
I was watching a movie today and the stylish brandishing of the rainbow color later dey depicted two men full episode in love they kiss and all, I MAD and I don go far for the film this lefties are real high up there in power.

1 Like

Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Masterito(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol, you never see chance to Japan. Japan doesn't change your nationality, you decide to change it.
Dotherightthing:
I am so happy to be African

To all you morronns bent on 'japaing' permanently, good luck to you.
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by mordred44: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
I just can't stop laughing...... bonus hole
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Stoplying: 12:57am On Jul 12, 2023
@iqtest,
You wrote this:
"When did the united states annex a part of Canada, mexico, Venezuela, Cuba ?

Why do you guys keep supporting Russia"

Here is my reply:

Texas and California and some other states were originally part of Mexico but we're annexed by the USA.
Also the entire land of the USA was annexed by the white migrants in that land and the people of that land (American Indians were wiped out by the white migrants).

Guantanamo bay is a part of Cuba which was annexed by the USA. (But it is still internationally recognised as part of Cuba).

The USA recently tried to "annex" Venezuela by having a USA puppet "juan guaido" from the elected president. The USA and its allies even recognized guaido as president for years until they couldn't anymore. Let us not even get into all the sanctions and embargoes which the US inflicted on Venezuela.

Why do you support the USA ?
(I think you know nothing about what is going in in this world and you just blindly follow western media)
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Stoplying: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2023
@iqtest,
You said this:
"Stop replying him,
Main reason I left nairaland because of tribalism and the pro Putin supporters.
I don't understand how a sane mind will support a murderer.
Since the war broke out, I can tell you all the 90% of Europeans hate Putin.
I have never met anyone who supports Putin actions.
A Russian colleague of mine curses Putin everyday.
But Africans sings his praise to high heaven.
The leftist and conservatives hate putin,
Europeans hate Putin,
Russians hate him, but nairaland Putin bots say otherwise.
I'm surprised majority of Africans are in support of putin's madness."

My reply: that is totally inaccurate, president Putin has a 90% approval rating in Russia. I can't talk about his approval rating in countries which are basically at war with Russia and propagandize their people against Russia and the Russian President.
But about the madness, do you consider siding with Azov Nazis to not be madness?
Do you consider russo-ukrainian right to life and language and culture and religion to be madness ?

If president Putin is mad like that, then I wish we all become mad like him. A president who actually stands for his people and nation, that is Putin's madness.
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Iqtest: 1:40am On Jul 12, 2023
Stoplying:
@iqtest,
You wrote this:
"When did the united states annex a part of Canada, mexico, Venezuela, Cuba ?

Why do you guys keep supporting Russia"

Here is my reply:

Texas and California and some other states were originally part of Mexico but we're annexed by the USA.
Also the entire land of the USA was annexed by the white migrants in that land and the people of that land (American Indians were wiped out by the white migrants).

Guantanamo bay is a part of Cuba which was annexed by the USA. (But it is still internationally recognised as part of Cuba).

The USA recently tried to "annex" Venezuela by having a USA puppet "juan guaido" from the elected president. The USA and its allies even recognized guaido as president for years until they couldn't anymore. Let us not even get into all the sanctions and embargoes which the US inflicted on Venezuela.

Why do you support the USA ?
(I think you know nothing about what is going in in this world and you just blindly follow western media)
Lol Texas was part of Mexico until 1836 ( not the whole Texas tho ).
It was actually a country for nine years after declaring independence from Mexico.
Texas as a country was admitted as 28 states in America 9 years after its Independence.
California was ceded in 1848 signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
The united states paid $15million for it.
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Stoplying: 1:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Iqtest:

Lol Texas was part of Mexico until 1836 ( not the whole Texas tho ).
It was actually a country for nine years after declaring independence from Mexico.
Texas as a country was admitted as 28 states in America 9 years after its Independence.
California was ceded in 1848 signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
The united states paid $15million for it.

How did Texas get independence from Mexico ?
Did your Google search teach you that ?
Wasn't it America which joined forces with white Texans and fought against Mexico alongside the white slave owning Texans ?

Your Google search told you Mexico wanted to give up California or that they were forced to by the us military ?
You think they wanted to sell their land ? 🤣 Following your logic, I guess all president Putin needs to do is to offer zelenski 15 million dollars and make him sign a treaty after defeating his military. Then it will all be ok 🙂 right ?

I see why it took you so much time to respond, you know nothing about all this, you had to do your research in Google and you still know nothing.
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Stoplying: 1:49am On Jul 12, 2023
@iqtest

By the way, president Assad is still waiting for his 150 million dollars for the Syrian land which the USA annexed some time ago: not that much just all the Syrian lands which contain Syrian oil and agriculture.

Since invasion and annexation is ok if you pay 150 million dollars and have the other side signe a treaty... Let this be the norm from now on, let us tell president Putin to get the 150 million dollars ready.
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Iqtest: 1:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Stoplying:
@iqtest,
You said this:
"Stop replying him,
Main reason I left nairaland because of tribalism and the pro Putin supporters.
I don't understand how a sane mind will support a murderer.
Since the war broke out, I can tell you all the 90% of Europeans hate Putin.
I have never met anyone who supports Putin actions.
A Russian colleague of mine curses Putin everyday.
But Africans sings his praise to high heaven.
The leftist and conservatives hate putin,
Europeans hate Putin,
Russians hate him, but nairaland Putin bots say otherwise.
I'm surprised majority of Africans are in support of putin's madness."

My reply: that is totally inaccurate, president Putin has a 90% approval rating in Russia. I can't talk about his approval rating in countries which are basically at war with Russia and propagandize their people against Russia and the Russian President.
But about the madness, do you consider siding with Azov Nazis to not be madness?
Do you consider russo-ukrainian right to life and language and culture and religion to be madness ?

If president Putin is mad like that, then I wish we all become mad like him. A president who actually stands for his people and nation, that is Putin's madness.

Going by your logic Nigeria should also invade Togo or Benin republic because of Yorubas in Togo

Maybe Spain should invade the united states because there are over 60million Hispanic immigrants here

Majority of Slovaks speak Russian, I think Putin should invade Slovakia too
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Stoplying: 1:53am On Jul 12, 2023
By the way Crimea and the Donbas were also briefly independent states before they voted to be part of Russia, so we good ... ?
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Stoplying: 1:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Iqtest:

Going by your logic Nigeria should also invade Togo or Benin republic because of Yorubas in Togo

Maybe Spain should invade the united states because there are over 60million Hispanic immigrants here

Majority of Slovaks speak Russian, I think Putin should invade Slovakia too

Are the "Yorubas" in Togo facing cultural and language genocide ? Are they facing ethnic cleansing ?
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Stoplying: 1:57am On Jul 12, 2023
Are the "Yorubas" in Togo facing cultural and language genocide ? Are they facing ethnic cleansing ?
Was togo part of Nigeria for centuries until 1991 ?
@iqtest, you are apparently a kid who doesn't understand what is happening at all.
You think western media is educating you, but it is brainwashing you. This is a war, there is no media anymore, it is all propaganda!
You have to think for yourself.
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Iqtest: 2:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Stoplying:

How did Texas get independence from Mexico ?
Did your Google search teach you that ?
Wasn't it America which joined forces with white Texans and fought against Mexico alongside the white slave owning Texans ?

Your Google search told you Texas wanted to give up California or that they were forced to by the us military ?
You think they wanted to sell their land ? 🤣 Following your logic, I guess all president Putin needs to do is to offer zelenski 15 million dollars and make him sign a treaty after defeating his military. Then it will all be ok 🙂 right ?

I see why it took you do much time to respond, you know nothing about all this, you had to do your research in Google and you still know nothing.
Lol I don't care if america settlers did in the first place.
But I'm sure happy Texas is an American state.
I guess mexico must have been a prosperous country hence her citizen are moving en masse to sell coke to school children.
I guess you prefer to live in Guanajuato and Baja California
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Iqtest: 2:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Stoplying:
Was togo part of Nigeria for centuries until 1991 ?
@iqtest, you are apparently a kid who doesn't understand what is happening at all.
You think western media is educating you, but it is brainwashing you. This is a war, there is no media anymore, it is all propaganda!
You have to think for yourself.
Propaganda huh?
Putin should stop this senseless killing.
This is not 1800 where you can conquer any territory for Christ sake.
This is 2023
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Stoplying: 2:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Iqtest:

Propaganda huh?
Putin should stop this senseless killing.
This is not 1800 where you can conquer any territory for Christ sake.
This is 2023
Ah, so it was ok to "conquer any territory" in 1800 ?
Ok, according to who ? According to the guys who conquered land in the 1800 ? Right ?
If they can ok their crimes, what should stop anybody else to ok his crime ?

Also, you got everything wrong:
1) Ukraine as we knew it in 2013 was a Soviet union création by adding Russian ancestral lands with polish ancestral lands for the sake of administration. It was then called Ukrainian SSR.
2) when Soviet Union broke up in 1991, many of its SSR (administrative units) became independent countries, that is how Ukraine got to be: it is a partly Russian, partly polish mixture (there are many other mixtures but for simplicity, let's just keep it like this)
3) USA sponsored a coup in Ukraine in 2014
4) the Russian side of Ukraine denounced the coup and didn't recognise the coup regime
5) the coup regime, associated itself with the Nazis who were instrumental in bringing about the coup, and started attacking the Russian side of Ukraine: it was an ethnic cleansing.
6) Russia supports the Russo Ukrainians and brokers a deal with France Germany and the coup regime (Minsk 1)
7) the coup regime and its backers violate the agreement
8 ) an other agreement is put in place (Minsk 2) and the coup regime, France, Germany, and the UN and Russia sign it. But once again the coup regime and its backers violate it (Russia has been trying to keep the peace for 8 years at this point), zelenski boasts that NATO will soon give him nuclear weapons and he will soon join NATO.
9) Russia invades and rescues its people (Russo Ukrainians) and plans to take back its lands from the polish Ukrainians.

1 Like

Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by ikorodureporta: 3:41am On Jul 12, 2023
abi bo-hole cheesy
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by enemyofprogress: 4:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Tzar(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2023
The West became utterly confused when they decided that gender is non binary!
These gullible women & feminists supporting trans MEN don’t realize they ain’t doing womanhood any good! Rather they are systematically denying REAL WOMEN their space, voice & rights.
Sadly, they are so consumed by their hate for men and the desire to just annoy men that including delusional & dysphoric MEN in their battle against men is a desirable trade off. By the time they realize their folly, MEN would have won again.

1 Like

Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by adebayo987: 5:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12274419/amp/Now-health-professionals-urged-call-vaginas-bonus-holes-avoid-offending-patients.html
Va-gina - bonus hole
Ash-awo - Slay queen
Internet fraudster - Yahoo Yahoo
Ritualist - Yahoo plus
etc.

The world is really really changing for our young generation because as far as I know na Va-gina I go dey call am.

1 Like

Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by jeff1607(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2023
Dotherightthing:
I am so happy to be African

To all you morronns bent on 'japaing' permanently, good luck to you.

Yet a mo-ro-n uses foreign or imported items.

Who brings them to you?
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2023
These are The Whites some Nigerians are begging to come and recolonise us again

CONFUSED LOTS!!

1 Like

Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by eteba(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2023
May Ogun gather all the trans and LGBTQ and set them all ablaze.

Idiotic werey pple......spits!
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by 1144AK(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2023
High IQ people tend to be degenerate/crazy..... Ask the Psychologist!
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by johnaruson(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Ok, Bonus hole of the vagina, is that what you mean? Borehole is offensive too.
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Jesusmystrength(f): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2023
tiswell:
na lie,there won't ever be such a time.
No joy in barrenness!

What I wrote is for people with both spiritual and physical understanding...not for kids

1 Like

Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Harmless1b(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2023
SMH
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Greattha: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2023
It's sad that women around the world especially self acclaimed feminists aren't raining hell on these people who'd stop at nothing to ridicule womanhood.

Bad enough they're already winning beauty pageants now the vagina shouldn't be called what it is?

Everyone should have have a right to their identity but you can't force people to accept yours.

Live and let live.
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Mayeldah(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2023
In the next 20 years, Africa will be a choice place for people who want to live a normal life

2 Likes

Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by Nature33: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2023
angry
Re: Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) by HighTable(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣😁
Those are glory holes you mentioned
Damn Holes everywhere

Putin is not enough, xi and this north Korea guy should join the effort

Gwan2:
Vagina....Bonus Hole

AssHole.....Bonanza Hole

Mouth......Main Hole

PenisHole....GiveAway Hole.

Is Putin on sabbatica?...Seems there's a lot of free time in the west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A - Z List Of Phobias / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors / Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.