Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? (5173 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by adedayoa2(f): 4:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Na Photoshop una go do till Pbat 8 years expire. KO ni su yin, KO ni re yin.
Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by slam7000(m): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Omooba77:
Is PBAT wearing bullet proof underneath is dress?.....

He is not wearing any bullet proof vest. The man has been working out. What you are seeing under that dress is Asiwaju’s akpu obi.

Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by Kingcalls: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:
Nothing wey wailer no go wail about.

Make una find something productive do for the next 4 years instead of chasing his Excellency shadow

You no see the helmet he wore too abi you no see am inside his cap

Radarada

I am beginning to see u as a demon that's out to ruin mankind... u are that demon that takes joys in seeing humans suffer
Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by helinues: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Kingcalls:

I am beginning to see u as a demon that's out to ruin mankind... u are that demon that takes joys in seeing humans suffer

And the correlation with my comments or topic?

Today na Monday oo, no start you week being incoherent
Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by Omooba77: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2023
yarimo:
Make sure you take your malaria drugs seriously op

May the Lord open your eyes.......
Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by 00FFT00(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
What did the bible say about children respecting the elders? Mr detective answer me

Which elder?. Even a thief and drug pusher?.
Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by Mabizeka: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:
Nothing wey wailer no go wail about.

Make una find something productive do for the next 4 years instead of chasing his Excellency shadow

You no see the helmet he wore too abi you no see am inside his cap

Radarada
Hi, I saw your email about job. I'll see what I can do for you when I'm less busy ok.

1 Like

Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by helinues: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2023
Mabizeka:
Hi, I saw your email about job. I'll see what I can do for you when I'm less busy ok.

What exactly is your problem?

Would you have a work and still be trolling others online for years.

Stop the rubbish
Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by MiztaDynameek: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Keep defending the failures known as Nigeria politicians tongue

And you jobless youth, keep ranting about failed politicians
Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:

At least post picture of your dad, let's compare him with his Excellency Tinubu

Kwara man....any update?
Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by UptownVibes(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
9japride:
I don't see anything wrong even if he wears bullet proof.
With the kind of criminality going on in society these days, it's better one safe guard him/herself.
In Europe majority of the population are doing fine, so no one has time for unnecessary criminality.
And as a formal drug lord ,he needs even more than one vest sef.. He should be using helmet too.. By the way obi hear say na Bulaba come be Ecowas chairwoman,sorry chairman? And which year tribunal go stop the court case sef?
Re: Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? by 9japride(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
And as a formal drug lord ,he needs even more than one vest sef.. He should be using helmet too.. By the way obi hear say na Bulaba come be Ecowas chairwoman,sorry chairman? And which year tribunal go stop the court case sef?
[color=#006600][/color]

Fear these African politicians, them Sabi the game well well. They should continue with their kind of politics. I haven't seen those from developed countries taking risk by crossing the ocean to run away from their various countries.
Most people who try to Japa willingly support bad politicians, then use the money to Japa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Was Not At CHOGM Forum – Reuben Abati / I Have Decamped From Apc To Pdp. Apc Is A Failure / 13 Pix To Show That Nigeria Police Have Left Their Core Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.