Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman (5116 Views)

Tinubu Sets Up Special Panel To Probe N-Power, Others / Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. / JUST IN: Buhari Sets Targets For Incoming Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by chisomkachy: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
I’m grateful to my distinguished colleagues for the honour of being elected as the Chairman of the Authority of Heads of State and Government of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) at the 63rd Ordinary Session that took place today in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau.

The development is a noteworthy affirmation of Nigeria’s continued leadership in the sub-region and the African continent. As Chairman of the important coalition, I renew my dedication and that of our nation to the cause of peace and progress as we foster the collaboration and commitment required to tackle trans-border issues of security, economic growth and sustainable development.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1678144092906160128?t=xS82_Zpve9_PHL66Pb-i9g&s=19

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Ola9ja23: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Asiwaju of universe

City boy from Lagos to Africa leader then world leader

29 Likes

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by God1000(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
No doubt Nigeria controls ECOWAS to some extent with the headquarters in Abuja.

But what do we get from this regional organisation, we continue to spend heavily on west African countries and beyond all in the name of big brother without getting anything in return.

Nigeria is the only country that doesn't have a clear foreign policy objective, we can't even protect our people that are being maltreated daily within Africa

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by yarimo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jubilations all over ECOWAS member states

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Yankiss(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Well, hate him or love him, his strides so far are commendable. Nigeria needs to reclaim her position in the comity of nations. Tinubu should brace up to stamp out insecurity in Nigeria. If he means well for the masses and if above all he won the disputed election, may the tribunals and Supreme Court unearth the truth. If otherwise, may he go for the right person to come, the right person can still do more than this. Natural justice is paramount.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by NwaNimo1(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Targets that are impossible to measure.......

3 Likes

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Glimpsetv: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Noted. See also: We Will Not Allow Coup After Coup: Says Tinubu After Assuming ECOWAS Presidency

https://www.nairaland.com/7758916/not-allow-coup-after-coup#124328616

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZhc0MwwG00

1 Like

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by helinues: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Na so

21 Likes

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Rebuke: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2023
oky
Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by ecolime(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2023
Let the West African taxing begin. ECOWAS, are you ready?

1 Like

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by broadman20: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2023
Wale Adenuga production present;

This is SUPER STORY...............
Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Curious345: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2023
Good .

I wish Nigeria was a great country .. but it's not .

WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE CHAIRMAN OF ECOWAS
Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Obakoolex(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2023
Back to back sorrowful state for the obidents cry

2 Likes

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Patrioticman007(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2023
BATMAN should strengthen boarder patrol of ECOWAS members State.

2 Likes

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
President BAT is a born leader.
A great builder
A pace setter
A trailblazer
Under the leadership of PBAT, West Africa would be the number one choice of destination.

Note: My comment is expected to be understood by sane people and not gullible 🤡s

5 Likes

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
This Nigerian Project will Succeed! Aamin!

The West African Project will Succeed! Aamin!

1 Like

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Ayodeoba: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
When you re big! You re big. I just hope this will make Nigeria the giant of Africa that we re always called

2 Likes

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu the cocaine boy...

1 Like

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Throwback: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu's leadership abilities will chart a positive course for ECOWAS.

Imagine it was the olodo that won the Nigerian election and became ECOWAS president?

I refuse to even imagine such rubbish.

22 Likes

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by koxyz: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2023
Face front, charity begins at home.
Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by sofeo(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2023
Nice one.
Jagaban himself.

1 Like

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by OceanEye: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2023
My president

1 Like

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by Toluwanise247(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Obi would have been a great setback for this country…..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by NwekeUG(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by alexanderrguian(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2023
Throwback:
Tinubu's leadership abilities will chart a positive course for ECOWAS.

Imagine it was the olodo that won the Nigerian election and became ECOWAS president?

I refuse to even imagine such rubbish.

Nothing to imagine, we have experienced it for past 8 years. Olodo already won it and also led ecowas . Mr Buhari if u didnt know
Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by atobs4real(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2023
Highly focused.
Bad news for the enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by atobs4real(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2023
Highly focused.
Bad news for the enemies of progress
Drink sobo with snipeeeeeerrrr

2 Likes

Re: Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman by onuman: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu who dines with Asari Dokubor goes to ECOWAS with lectures on Security.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike And Fubara Budget Presentation, Spot The Difference (photo) / Igbos Stop Bashing Yourbas; Yorubas Stop Bashing Igbos. Let Us Work . . . . / Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.