Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec (34968 Views)

Abure: Why we arrested LP's 'factional' National Chairman - Police / Hausas Won’t Vote For You, Join Obi – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu In Ogun / Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Nemere2020: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpEtQL_c5X4

Arabambi: I need to make certain clarifications about the statement of Mr. Peter Obi and Pa Adebanjo not recognising Bola Ahmed Tinubu as President.

That statement is treasonable and attracts life imprisonment. If you don't recognise him as President, you may need to relocate out of Nigeria rather than undermining the Constitution of Nigeria.

In the last Administration, nothing was done about some of these things. I want to put it on record that Labour Party has decided that the National Security Adviser, the Inspector-General of Police and the Director-General of DSS be put on alert, that these two persons should be invited and cautioned.

If they are not, we will approach the Federal High Court and get a mandamus against the NSA, DSS DG and IGP.

Reporter: Is there any problem between your good self and the Presidential Candidate of your Party?

Arabambi: Obi is a nominal Presidential Candidate. I am on live television and I am saying all through our Campaigns, Obi never campaigned for any Candidate of the Labour Party. It is all about him. He endorsed the PDP Candidate in Enugu, Rivers and some other places.

Lamidi Apapa remains the authentic National Chairman and I, Arabambi remain the National Publicity Secretary.

71 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by ClearFlair: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nonsense

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Feintline: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Arabambi the tinubu errand boy, you are wrong.
Infact recognising tinubu as president is treasonable.
It is a crime against the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
It is a crime against democracy in Nigeria.
It is a crime against the entity called Nigeria.
It is an act of instigating , endorsing and enforcing lawlessness in Nigeria.

469 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by slawomir: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Same here

I don't recognise that niggar as my president

No matter what stammerer go surely call he papa name

Tinubu is going to be disgraced
Just a matter of time
Y'all know the sweet thing hun! The disgrace is gonna be televised

309 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Kenosky1: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Seriously crying more than the bereaved, not sure I have heard APC members making such statement. The man should go and enjoy the money he was paid to destabilize the LP and destroy our nascent democracy. With this kind of mentality it will be extremely difficult for the black nation to develop. The winner (Tinubu, Obi or Atiku) of this election will be known after the cases at the tribunal.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by ecolime(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is Arabambi the new APC spokesman? It's about time he decamps.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Faber(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mad people everywhere...if them born una well, make una go touch Obi

95 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by ArewaNightmare: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin TINUBU UNDERDOGS acting the script πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Person wey get time to dye him center beards and leave the side white πŸ˜† just to impress women

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by theophorus(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kai! Dem don use some mugu split vote finish.

If you no sabi the game go meet people wen sabi am make dem teach you.

Politics na your mate? Even AriseTV go soon collect from those 'Headless' Mob. If only dey know that Politics is beyond Noise and gaslighting.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Stooges..

Hopefully, the price of garri will go...
Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Evilspirit666: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
That guy is a stoge

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Cardozzo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Who Else knows Slawomir is not a real Niggar?
Think about it
Even though the Edo boy keeps aligning himself with a particular tribe when he could have stood his damn neutral ground... Or better still play the peace maker between the two tribes at war Edo is more Yoruba than abakaliki is Igbo Get sense bro or better still show me Real evidence that Tinubu is not your president... I mean real proof

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by nony43(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pablo Escobar and Osama bin Laden can not be my president.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by olptund2012ovi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tell them

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by id4sho(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Balablu blhu blhu bulaba tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Guyman01: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
There's nothing like factional Publicity Secretary, its APC failed attempt to destroy Labour Party from within.
If no be Panadol it cannot be the same thing as Panadol, I remember that advert slogan

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by PHIPEX(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
This recent wave of propaganda is in anticipation of tribunal ruling. Everyone is suddenly firing from all cylinders

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by 43Ronin: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
fools. if you check nau, probably 100k dem give am to yarn dust! amend the useless army constitution so that before a president is sworn in all judicial process has been concluded and its straight to governance

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by newnet: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
G
Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
These ones still hussling to justify the money dey rwcieved from balablu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by herkeem: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZapRMZwm78

Their problems.
Meanwhile this is the moment President Tinubu becomes ECOWAS CHAIRMAN.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by richidinho(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Madness grin

They will soon protest so that obi will recognize Tilumbu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Senioradvocate(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
cheesy
Mere looking at his face one will know that he is typically stupid

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by Olarewaju89: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Same here

I don't recognise that niggar as my president

No matter what stammerer go surely call he papa name

Tinubu is going to be disgraced

Go and smoke your weed and stop talking rubbish undecided

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec by OredoPikin: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpEtQL_c5X4

Arabambi: I need to make certain clarifications about the statement of Mr. Peter Obi and Pa Adebanjo not recognising Bola Ahmed Tinubu as President.

That statement is treasonable and attracts life imprisonment. If you don't recognise him as President, you may need to relocate out of Nigeria rather than undermining the Constitution of Nigeria.

In the last Administration, nothing was done about some of these things. I want to put it on record that Labour Party has decided that the National Security Adviser, the Inspector-General of Police and the Director-General of DSS be put on alert, that these two persons should be invited and cautioned.

If they are not, we will approach the Federal High Court and get a mandamus against the NSA, DSS DG and IGP.

Reporter: Is there any problem between your good self and the Presidential Candidate of your Party?

Arabambi: Obi is a nominal Presidential Candidate. I am on live television and I am saying all through our Campaigns, Obi never campaigned for any Candidate of the Labour Party. It is all about him. He endorsed the PDP Candidate in Enugu, Rivers and some other places.

Lamidi Apapa remains the authentic National Chairman and I, Arabambi remain the National Publicity Secretary.
🀣🀣🀣🀣
E done reach time for judgement now and they have activated these dogs to start barking againπŸ˜€
Since May 29th inauguration, all of them went on exile😁
Tinubu and APC are just too predictable

25 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.