Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Is Everything In Nigeria A Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Everything In Nigeria A Struggle (299 Views)

If I Die, I Want To Be Remembered As Someone Killed For A Struggle-Fubara(Video) / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Everything In Nigeria A Struggle by priapus(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Someone asked this question in a group I belonged to.
Virtually everything in this country is a struggle, All you need to live or survive in this country has to pass thru the tough and rough part of struggles, sweat and pains.

I have visited a few African countries, at least I know the government puts in effort to ensure the citizens are safe in terms of security, affordable and almost constant electricity and clean water, good health care facilities etc.

But when it comes to Nigeria, it's a different scenario.

Living in this country is like survival in a concentration camp. No wonder the only thing in the mind of most Nigerian is to Japa.
Really Sad
Re: Why Is Everything In Nigeria A Struggle by Rostikol: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
priapus:
Virtually everything in this country is a struggle, All you need to live or survive in this country has to pass thru the tough and rough part of struggles, sweat and pains.

I have visited a few African countries, at least I know the government puts in effort to ensure the citizens are safe in terms of security, affordable and almost constant electricity and clean water, good health care facilities etc.

Living in this country is like survival in a concentration camp. No wonder the only thing in the mind of most Nigerian is to Japa.
Really Sad

Oh sure.... In other African countries it is paradise, and they have no problems at all.

Only in Nigeria we have problems.

Idiot.

Why don't you Japa to those heavenly African countries?

Who cellotaped your nyash to Naija?

You don't know there is visa-free movement in Africa now as per ECOWAS and AU?

Jobless idiot.

Don't go and hustle like your mates.
Re: Why Is Everything In Nigeria A Struggle by LikeAking: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
priapus:

Really Sad

The problem is our devilish Nigerian mentality.
Re: Why Is Everything In Nigeria A Struggle by 9japride(m): 2:42am On Jul 10, 2023
The answer to the Op question is right here from the reply of that moniker up there made.
Most Nigerians are very wicked and insensitive to the welfare of others.
Once they are doing fine, others can go to hell. Very wicked set things. Just to provide simple basic amenities, it will then look like the government is doing the people a favour. And the worst part, sycophants will always support the government even though they are making wrong policies.
Just imagine having people like that moniker who just posted rubbish as a leader and you think he will be ready to make anything work?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everything In Nigeria A Struggle by Rolings: 3:26am On Jul 10, 2023
priapus:

Really Sad

Life itself is a struggle
Some will say Life is War.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Think This About Tinubu? / Please I Don't Understand, What Does This Mean? / I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because I Was Brilliant- Sen Ishaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.