Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Genesis 46: 1 – 34 (english Audio Bible) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genesis 46: 1 – 34 (english Audio Bible) (85 Views)

How I Listen To The Audio Bible (my Advice) / Audio Bible — (Genesis to Revelation.) / Leviticus: Chapter 16 – Verse 1 – 34 (old Testament) (holy Bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genesis 46: 1 – 34 (english Audio Bible) by REALMONEYSTUD(m): 2:55am On Jul 10, 2023
This is the Book of Old Testament Genesis chapter 46, verse 1 to 34 (English Audio bible) by Real MonEy.

https://englishaudiobible.net/genesis-46-1-34/

Short Transcription:-

1: And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beer-sheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac.

2: And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I.

3: And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

4: I will go down with thee into Egypt; and I will also surely bring thee up again: and Joseph shall put his hand upon thine eyes.

5: And Jacob rose up from Beer-sheba: and the sons of Israel carried Jacob their father, and their little ones, and their wives, in the wagons which Pharaoh had sent to carry him.

6: And they took their cattle, and their goods, which they had gotten in the land of Canaan, and came into Egypt, Jacob, and all his seed with him:

7: His sons, and his sons’ sons with him, his daughters, and his sons’ daughters, and all his seed brought he with him into Egypt.

8: And these are the names of the children of Israel, which came into Egypt, Jacob and his sons: Reuben, Jacob’s firstborn.

9: And the sons of Reuben; Hanoch, and Phallu, and Hezron, and Carmi.

46:10: And the sons of Simeon; Jemuel, and Jamin, and Ohad, and Jachin, and Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanitish woman.

11: And the sons of Levi; Gershon, Kohath, and Merari.

12: And the sons of Judah; Er, and Onan, and Shelah, and Pharez, and Zerah: but Er and Onan died in the land of Canaan. And the sons of Pharez were Hezron and Hamul.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO MP3 HERE
https://englishaudiobible.net/genesis-46-1-34/

(1) (Reply)

One Secret From God Can Make You A Wonder / Fulfilling God's Purpose Iii / Citizens Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.