Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Jesus Is Your Lawyer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Your Lawyer! (84 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Your Lawyer! by Btruth: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Jesus is your lawyer!

Mon, 10 Jul 2023

‘We have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.’ 1 John 2:1

On those days when you wonder how God could love you, read these words: ‘If anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous’ (1 John 2:1 NASB). When your thoughts sink to gutter level and your actions are anything but Christlike, remind yourself: ‘Therefore, he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, since he always lives to intercede for them.’ (Hebrews 7:25 CSB). It works like this: when God’s law declares you guilty, Jesus steps in and says, ‘Father, I have this person covered; they are trusting in my shed blood, and My righteousness has been transferred to them.’ Try to picture this: in the Old Testament tabernacle, the blood of a lamb was poured on top of the mercy seat, and the ark of the covenant that contained the broken law – the record of our guilt – was placed underneath it. So, the only way God could see the broken law – was through the blood. And it’s the same today! If you’re wondering why God continues to love, accept, and bless you, it’s because Jesus is your lawyer! Notice: 1) He is fully qualified to represent you. ‘This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased’ (Matthew 3:17 KJV). 2) He has never lost a case. ‘He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him’ (Hebrews 7:25 NKJV). 3) He offers His services freely. ‘Without money and without price’ (Isaiah 55:1 KJV). The Bible says, ‘Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need’ (Hebrews 4:16 NIV). Jesus is your lawyer, so you can come to God with confidence today.

(1) (Reply)

Divine Intervention / Even A Novice Can Learn This Act And Get In The League Of Big Players / When "Better Than" Is Not Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.