Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video (53436 Views)

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / A Display Of Cars At The LA Auto Show 2018 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by HoneyBee23(f): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Aw
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by GeneralPula: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good..
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Carcholce: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
ItisWell22:
Thought the guy does skits… 🤔

The more reason they should arrest him. You think it’s Nigeria where every skit maker can create anything and call it content.

1 Like

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by olisefom: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
There'll definitely be many richer folks around him but he chose to take his own to the gallery...like the so-called Nigerian yahoo boys.
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Joker28: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Patiently waiting for brother Righteousness to come and preach about endtimes grin grin
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by sauceEEP(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Offence: Arrogant display of wealth. Seriously 😳

5 Likes

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by oluwaseyi0: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
he probably bought zero car that day

5 Likes

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by BluntCrazeMan: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
jhubril:
The man in the viral IG video below has been arrested by Dubai authorities over what was described as an arrogant display of wealth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-qmfg6aK2w

Source: https://www.arabianbusiness.com/culture-society/uae-orders-arrest-of-man-over-arrogant-social-media-video-filmed-inside-luxury-car-showroom

I thought as much.

What work is he doing?
Is he paying tax that matches the spending he was displaying??

DUBAI IS NOT OUR NIGERIA..

Nigerians already asking “GOD WHEN.?”
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by baba4thegehs: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lol.

I was viewing this guy's page earlier today, apparently it's a promotional strategy for the luxury car showroom.

But I don't condon this approach to promoting your business, it gives a very wrong impression of hardwork and spending money wisely.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by AmazingELixir: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
grin

Lolzz..have watch quite a number of his videos....kinda like his style though...

Find them funny on one occasion he gifted a female car dealer attendant wades of cash to buy coke, moves around a car dealership with assistants who carries bundles of money on uncapped box.
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Omoawoke: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Like I said, if this man lost 100k dollars, and I happen to see it. God forbid that I should return it in the name of claiming honesty
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Alliswell248: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
bjdon:
If it was in Nigeria, they will be given the man national honor. He's people will be celebrating him to he high heavens.

Very childish to always wish evil for your country.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by uvie66: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
jhubril:
The man in the viral IG video below has been arrested by Dubai authorities over what was described as an arrogant display of wealth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-qmfg6aK2w
Good development..... hope this type of law will be in Nigeria someday.

Source: https://www.arabianbusiness.com/culture-society/uae-orders-arrest-of-man-over-arrogant-social-media-video-filmed-inside-luxury-car-showroom
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by uvie66: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Olamila:
Release him sharply he did no wrong
....my Friend sharrap dere, na all this type of irresponsible and immature behavior dey encourage youth to dey do yahoo and hook up.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Emperormartin(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
bewla:
Why
Because it can make you to steal and Rob people to get money.

It also makes you look down on your daily hustle
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by MindHacker9009(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
I'm sure the black guy helping him to carry the money is Nigeria
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by UptownVibes(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
bewla:
Why
Cux what’s he is doing will influence some persons negatively and the money might have been make from fraud.. Elon won’t even do that which he is doing.. Do you remember hush? This was how he was then,until hand meet am
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Saidfx(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
You work here? Go buy coffee!

3 Likes

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by haveMONEY: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Money I'm try hard to have, death is no longer my nightmare rather poverty scares me most.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Major7: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
JelolVin:
Stay low key at all times..

The feds watching....

Word to slawormirr and company , take heed !

Damnnn Niggar, slawormill my nigarr grin. God loves a humble heart,let's all shun oppression and show undiluted love 💕 to one another
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Millimann:
They arrested a man that Nigerians are going to emulate in the coming days.

A cousin of mine already used the video this morning as status with the inscription "Monday motivation". That is how they encourage people into crime

1 Like

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by kelspinall(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
wahala dey oooo
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by forgiveness: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hmmm! shocked
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Flangelo12: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
I thought it was just a skit.

grin
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by juman(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
I am sure that video was a skit.
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by emanobis(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
One thing I hate abt this particular blogger...please allow us to watch the video and listen with our ears
You posted a video and you are still explaining.
Just post and let's do d rest by ourselves...stop talking in d background abeg

2 Likes

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by providencia(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

A cousin of mine already used the video this morning as status with the inscription "Monday motivation". That is how they encourage people into crime

Making money is no crime, having money is no crime, the video didn't ask no one to do fraud or steal. Dont expect others to act like you do. Live & let's live biko

2 Likes

Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by OmoFiditi: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Arrogant display of wealth is socially unethical. I do not support. I earn consistently and legally in dollars but only few people around me aware of this.

In Nigeria, Ndigbo are guilty of this and it harms them and attracts hate to them. Even Chinua Achebe decried it in his book.
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
providencia:

Making money is no crime, having money is no crime, the video didn't ask no one to do fraud or steal. Dont expect others to act like you do. Live & let's live biko

All this fraudster will always find a way to show themselves sha
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by 8stargeneral: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Take money keep the change got me grin
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by Babastrong(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
In/GOD/i/trust
Re: UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video by slowice(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tilumbu took delivery of 3 bullion vans, boated about it and became president after a few years..

Talk about values

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians / Why Do We Call These Buses “luxurious Buses”? (PHOTOS) / Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.