Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji (2277 Views)

Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by Workch: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Curious345:
Is this Nnaji man still alive ?

He has been talking about this geometric abii Na exponential power plane since I was 22yrs old for over 15yrs now . I think it's a fraud
it's not, he had to battle EEDC to get hold of Aba zone. He has installed all his infrastructure since 2006, all what is needed is to start operations.
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by XerXers: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
But this report stated that it started generating electricity since 2015.
Before trouble started with EEDC which has now been settled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by jom28gy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
A big bang for industrial development in Abia State and Nigeria
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by jmoore(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Report by who? Anybody can write anything.

Learn to read the content of any news. Don't just focus on headlines.
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by ebufa: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
horsepower102:
Geometric power is the only electric company in Nigeria that has license to Generate and Distribute Power.

They were granted this power before the electricity reform during GEJ administration.

They almost lost it but thanks to the hard fought battle by Barth Nnaji, an exception was made for them in court.

Jonathan was a complete misfit.......he allowed the illiterate former Julius berger truck driver Emeka offor to sabotage a license that OBJ gave Barth Nnaji.............well before EEDC got their license, it took another yoruba man Fashola to pry Aba power license from EEDC. Some times we Igbos are our biggest enemies.......see Peter obi flying and suffering alone,surrounded and supported by Yorubamen! If he ever gets to Aso Rock, Igbos will still cry of marginalisation..........ndi iberibe! But i still love my people sha cos we are still by and large ''A Good People''!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by jmoore(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2023
npflmod
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Note the date: 2015! It’s no coincidence that the commencement of power generation at the plant was truncated with the coming of you know who! After this period, we started hearing of all sorts of stumbling blocks and controversies preventing the plant from working!

When i talk now they will say i too like stirring the hornets nest or rocking the boat, but some will read between the lines and know where i’m going with this!
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by XerXers: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
ebufa:

Jonathan was a complete misfit.......he allowed the illiterate former Julius berger truck driver Emeka offor to sabotage a license that OBJ gave Barth Nnaji.............well before EEDC got their license, it took another yoruba man Fashola to pry Aba power license from EEDC. Some times we Igbos are our biggest enemies.......see Peter obi flying and suffering alone,surrounded and supported by Yorubamen! If he ever gets to Aso Rock, Igbos will still cry of marginalisation..........ndi iberibe! But i still love my people sha cos we are still by and large ''A Good People''!!
What type of gibberish comment is this?
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by ebufa: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
XerXers:

What type of gibberish comment is this?

For context go and read the whole thread...mr busy body!
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by jmoore(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2023
/
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by mrvitalis(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2023
crossfm:
Good one.

A state like Abia that have a lot of potential towards production will experience geometry growth with stable power.

Prof Nnaji sure know his onus when it comes to power generating.
Imagine ABA has no free trade zone

Anambra has zero free trade zone
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by fx45(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Curious345:
Is this Nnaji man still alive ?

He has been talking about this geometric abii Na exponential power plane since I was 22yrs old for over 15yrs now . I think it's a fraud
The problem is that you've never ever travelled out of your Ogbomoso rat hole
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by fx45(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
EEDC owned by Emeka Offor went to court to stop them from distribution. They've been in court ever since. The matter has been resolved now
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by XerXers: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Imagine ABA has no free trade zone

Anambra has zero free trade zone
Enyimba economic City is a Free trade zone
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by mrvitalis(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2023
XerXers:

Enyimba economic City is a Free trade zone
It's not a free trade zone... It's an economic city over 9000 hectares of land
Has not be designated economic free trade zone
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by jmoore(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by gabbytabby: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Na this kind good news we like to hear.

jmoore:

Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by hegelian: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

imagine how hatred want to finish your life.. see the report and link you are quoting just so reamain and maintain your negativyt.. you life is really on a downward slope....this kind hatred na grade 1..i pray god heal you before you transfer it to your genomes
Re: Aba Geometric Power Plant To Come On Stream In Sept — Nnaji by jmoore(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Developments In Rivers State Under Siminalayi Fubara's Administration / I Will Be Traveling To OYO STATE But Scared Of My Safety / Presidential Election Final Judgement:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.