Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel (59904 Views)

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush / Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Enddy50ty(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Okay
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Awakened38: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Possibly Sidenafil overdose.
Side effects includes hypotension and heartfailure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Religion and deceit is like 5& 6
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by LordBillionz: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
doggedfighter:
He's human first then a priest .

His sexual desires should also be taken care of which was what he was doing at the time death caught up with him.

Death happens to all at any time so there's nothing breaking or special about this news.

Judging him or gloating over this news is just low.

Priest is just his title. Nothing more !

Thank you for this....
End of discussion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Lovenorth: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
He died while practicing what he learnt in the church
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by maivd: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
The babe no bad....rip to the man of God

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by joshjc(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:
God doesn't condone sexual immorality, he committed a mortal sin, I think the lady did the right thing by informing the hotel
what about king David,onan etc
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Segzy19: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
He died in his own prison.

What would it have cost him to renounce his priesthood and live a free life? But he chose to remain in prison and died there....

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by DestinyNigga: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu is the reason why this young man die. We warned him not to be ECOWAS chairman he refused. Now this man has died 48 hours after his swearing in. Thiefinubu is a bad omen grin grin grin. Am sure that it's Tilibu that force mkpurummiri to that father and forcing this lady to claim responsibility. Oya it will favour me and my family gang, over to you... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Stylishwebs: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:
I think Catholic priests should be allowed to marry, that will stop them from engaging in sexual immorality, the lady did the right thing by informing the hotel though

That will destroy the deceit the whole foundation of which the roman Catholic is premised on.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by israelmao(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
No iniquity can be covered before God.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by waledeji(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
post=124328547:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Nairobi

Proudly Brought To You By
Bigot

1 Like

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by VOTSexchange: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Dedicate a song senior πŸ‘πŸ½
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Styluss: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Warl0ck: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Baba God no vex ooo
but those boobies are worth dying for. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by NaijaCover(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
ATEAMS:
The devil had you good.

See More Bad News @ www.. com
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Christistruth03: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
doggedfighter:

His sexual desires should also be taken care of which was what he was doing at the time death caught up with him.

Death happens to all at any time so there's nothing breaking or special about this news.

He should have resigned like Martin Luther of the Reformation did

Then Married

I feel sorry for the people he laid hands on and prayed for they would be full of adulterous imagination by now and they may not understand that he was the one who passed that negative anointing to them until they start waiting on God Almighty in Personal Prayers and fasting

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by PecE2Make: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
He saw the promise land but did not get there.Hell fire straight
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Babathanks(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:
I think Catholic priests should be allowed to marry, that will stop them from engaging in sexual immorality, the lady did the right thing by informing the hotel though.

He must have died of natural causes
What concern u with catholic celibacy?
Typical African man giving advice on something that have been in existence since thousands of years back πŸ˜‚
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Blueace247(f): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
I think I need to form a church called sinners in acknowledgement worship center... I think every one can be free through this course. after all, this prick and tot0 matter is overwhelming... Mind you I am married with kids
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
She is beautiful...!

He must have been neglecting his health prior to the unfortunate incident! May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by 4ward4: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:
I think Catholic priests should be allowed to marry, that will stop them from engaging in sexual immorality, the lady did the right thing by informing the hotel though.

He wasn't forced to become a priest. During Ordination and the celibacy vow to the God and to the Bishop, a gun wasn't placed on his head.
Furthermore, many preachers of the world won't see the kingdom of God , because they have commonize sins and worshipped money.

6 Likes

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Warl0ck: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
Father don disvirgin himself,come die on top.. Okotorigba ...Wonders are just beginning in this world walai
ibu onye nsukka?
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by FireUpNow(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pussy has no teeth and no stings but it kills men like a bullet. R I P priest.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by TemplarLandry: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
I dedicate β€œHO4ME” by DJ Drama Ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Lil Baby to the randy priest.

VOTSexchange:

Dedicate a song senior πŸ‘πŸ½

1 Like

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Bfly: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
He is not use to it. It got the wrong side of him. tongue
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
You see Kenya, Zambia, Uganda, Tiv and Calabar

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Kharol1234: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
ideatoprince18:

May Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel favor me and my family
And e go favour who na
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Way4orward: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
No comment

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by ALFADOS(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
doggedfighter:

That's your own view or understanding but is so cruel
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by phorget(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:

I'm sure nobody forces anybody to become a priest, he was a priest in the open while in the dark he goes about doing something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street / Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.