Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) (12206 Views)

Atiku 100% Group To Deliver Over 2 Million Votes / Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Naijalarry: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnL8hHT6nTg

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has disclosed that he worked against his party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in the February 25, 2023 election.

Fayose, who is a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), revealed that he worked against Atiku “100%” because the “PDP has not been fair to me”.

The PDP stalwart said he worked for the victory of the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, in Ekiti in the last general elections.

“I never worked for PDP during the last election. I cannot work for two people at the same time,” he said on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics programme.

“The reality is that I worked for Asiwaju (Tinubu). He is a respectable person from the South-West. It is the time of the South.”

‘PDP Suspended My Son And I’

Fayose, who met the President at Aso Villa in Abuja, on Thursday, July 6, 2023, expressed his grievances with the PDP, saying that the party suspended him and his son, Oluwajomiloju, despite that he has “suffered tremendously for PDP”.

“The same PDP, because I said it was the turn of the South, removed my son, suspended my son, expelled my son, suspended me. For a man that has suffered tremendously for PDP?” he queried.

The ex-governor, and member of an aggrieved group within the PDP known as the G5 or the Integrity Group, said his party played games with Nigerians by giving its presidential ticket to Atiku, an ex-Vice President who is from Adamawa State in North-East Nigeria.

Fayose argued that with the expiration of the two-term tenure of ex-President Muhammadu Buhari, who is also from the North, a Southern Nigerian should be the next President of the country.

Legal Threat

He vowed to sue the PDP if the party takes disciplinary actions against him for supporting Tinubu in the last elections.

“If PDP take action against me, I will take them to court,” the ex-governor stated. “If anybody suppresses my voice, I will say things more than this.”

Fayose further stated that his recent visit to the President was not connected to his court case with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). “Tinubu has no power to stop EFCC trial,” he said of the case which has last five years.

In the 2023 presidential election, Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State trounced Atiku in Fayose’s Ekiti State. Tinubu won in all 16 Local Government Areas the state.

Tinubu also won in 11 other states out of Nigeria’s 36 states. He scored a total of 8,794,726 votes almost two million votes more than Atiku, who polled 6,984,520 votes, and the candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who, secured 6,101,533 votes.

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/09/i-supported-tinubu-worked-against-atiku-100-fayose/

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by MS247: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Good decision

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Water is wet

15 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by donbachi(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Water is wet
and palm oil will never be water

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by ratiani6: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2023
You will be disgraced soon. Shameless man

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Felimax(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2023
Let him continue!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Jostoman: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2023
Anywhere belle face politician, So you are happy that you work against your party candidate. No problem o

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Racoon(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Fayose further stated that his recent visit to the President was not connected to his court case with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). “Tinubu has no power to stop EFCC trial,” he said of the case which has last five years.
And the DSS is busy laying sieges @ EFCC offices? Well he has started romancing a criminal minded president whom the EFCC under his criminal-coven APC were on his tail some years back.

Now that his corruption has been cleansed & sins have forgiven, he can confidently keep shouting "go to court." Keep on whining yourself Fayose. Like Femi Fani-Kayode, Like Godswill Akpabio, Like Orji Uzor Kalu. We know how you guys roll.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by haveMONEY: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Okay, applause 👏👏

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by atobs4real(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
You have the right to follow and unfollow any ungrateful candidates.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by datola: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Nice.

Tamuwa, the traitor is the cause of PDP recent downfall.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Obi is a Southerner, why didnt you support him? After all, power has not gone to that part of the south since 1999 tongue

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Ihateheadslamer: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Atiku abubakar claimed to be a unifier but failed to put his party in order. I won't condemn Ayodele Fayose tongue

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Dhoneymix(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
You do well grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by atobs4real(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
You have the right to follow and unfollow any ungrateful candidates.
Omoluabi for show of fame

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Confiture: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
That's good. He also worked against Jonathan in 2014.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by usecondom(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Odiegwu
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
_POLITICIANS ARE LIKE OTOLO THEY'RE NEVER TRULY LOYAL..
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by mainman7(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2023
I really hope so my brother. Only a completely senseless President would Appoint BGate's human weapon as Health Minister.
GeneralPula:

Amen..
Tinubu will triumph. They’ve tried to blackmail him many times. They’ve sponsored many propagandas. All kept failing. I believe they sure knows what he’s capable of doing cuz they know he’s a giant..
Bill gates rushed down to Aso rock with speed of light, but whatever he’s aiming at is DOA! Report came that he tried to lobby on behalf of one doctor - he wants the doctor to become the minister for health but it’s DOA..

The next Nigeria ministry of health has a solid work to do!

Common sense demands that you watch the Video to confirm for yourself. You were too lazy to Seek TRUTH, and now that it has been brought in Contact with your very eyes, your Fart-filled Cranium still too dumb to make you Click and watch to Save yourself from the impending Danger!
Harrynight:

Which Nigerian Federal Hospitals owned by Bill Gate??🙄

As ECOWAS President, what Tinubu boldly said to the Western powers yesterday truly gives all Africans new Hope that the economic, mental and health Slavery that they have been subjecting Africa to recently is over!

Truth is that Tinubu had no alternative other than to remove Fuel Subsidy as soon as possible. The Blame is on Emefiele, Amechi, Ekweremadu(that brought Bill Gates to Buhari to Buy all Nigerian Federal Hospitals, sold to him for Billions already. Tinubu has been Fighting very Boldly and Courageously to UnDo and Reverse all these Satanic Transactions, this is why BGates rushed to Aso Rock few weeks ago to beg him to soft pedal. The Question is: why does he want to Own the Body and Souls of Nigerians?! Nigerians are not Animals to be Owned! If you know half of Battle that Tinubu is currently Fighting for Nigerians, you will shed Tears in Appreciation to CREATOR of Humanity for bringing such a Courageous Leader as Intervention!) and other satanic Greedy Souls like them that Connived with Buhari to Use Nigeria(ns) to endlessly borrow Billions of Dollars and Trillions of Yuan which Buhari audaciously siphoned straight away for Development of Niger Republic his true Country.

Even Great Economists and Professional Financial Analysts from Western World have said it would take a Miracle for any Government that takes over from Buhari to fund Nigeria after Buhari leaves Office, they said Economic Collapse of Nigerian is inevitable with the Unprecedented Wickedness and irredeemable Damage that Buhari and his Cronies did.

Removing the Subsidy at least Saves some Billions (that the theivng Oil Cabals would have also continue to be claiming) for Nigeria use to start the Long Journey to Recovery, from the Unprecedented Wicked Wounds and Monumental Damage which Buhari and his satanic Encouragers like Emefiele, Ekweremadu, Amechi, etc.

Tinubu really Need all the Prayers and Encouragements he can get from us all. Sincerely, if you know the level of Damage that these wicked heartless Anti-Humanity Souls did to Nigeria as a Country, you will know that only GOD ALMIGHTY can Help Tinubu to bring his Vision of making Nigeria great again to Reality.

Please, quickly Download this Video before they remove it from YouTube again. Share on WhatsApp and on all Social Media, this is what all Nigerians should Unite against not the Senseless Tribalism that the those with Ekweremadu wicked heart are using to Divide the Masses. This Video shows when Ekweremadu encouraged Buhari to Cede the Right over all Nigerian Federal Hospitals to Bill gates for Billions of Dollars, which has already been shared. They kept the Masses in the Dark while they sold them out Completely. Try not to Cry from being overshocked by what you discovered today was long done to your Future under Buhari. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCrO5QTrpbk&pp=ygU3RWt3ZXJlbWFkdSBzb2xkIE5pZ2VyaWEgRmVkZXJhbCBIb3NwaXRhbHMgdG8gQmlsbCBnYXRlYQ%3D%3D
We thank God for Nairaland. Like if you are grateful Today to discover this satanic Secret Deal that they did against your Health. WE MUST ALL JOIN HANDS TO BACK TINUBU UP TO REVERSE IT!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by dododawa1: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Life is a choice

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Dittodat: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2023
You made the right choice

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Curious345: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Judas

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2023
Hungry man....Zero shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Cantonese: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2023
Very foolish.

Why remain in the party? No pride, no sense. Decent ones made their clean break. Fayose and the rest stayed within their party and ensured as insiders, that their party failed.

Who do we blame more anyway? For me, I completely blame Atiku Abubakar. He led to break up of PDP in 2014, with others. He had no business with the 2023 election. His greed is unknown. Now he’s been retired. If only he allowed the south take their opportunity. His fellow greedy politicians in the PDP thought that no one could match BAT. In six months only Peter Obi showed them.

The rest has become history.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Zico5(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2023
Gbaskiya

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by marlow1962(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2023
Ok
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by ogmask: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2023
You wonder how some of them sleep at night.
APC for night PDP for morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by bestman09(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2023
Serial Betrayer. I lost my respect for him for his role in betraying Johnathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by ecolime(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2023
Shut up Fayose... You have just one vote like every other Nigerian.

All of them dey find appointment under BAT wey no send their Papa

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by denzel231: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2023
Irrelevant....
How this one take reduce petrol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Christmas Video To Nigerians / The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.