Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Suspect Allegedly Caught With Human Body Parts Denies Offering Police N1 Million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Allegedly Caught With Human Body Parts Denies Offering Police N1 Million (483 Views)

Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun / Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) / 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Allegedly Caught With Human Body Parts Denies Offering Police N1 Million by OmoFiditi: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Premium Times Nigeria

BUA Group Ad
suspected ritualist, Ifasoji Ayangbesan arrested in Ogun.
suspected ritualist, Ifasoji Ayangbesan arrested in Ogun.

Suspect allegedly caught with human body parts denies offering police N1 million bribe
The police last week said Ifasoji Ayangbesan offered a bribe of N1 million to officers to evade arrest after being caught with human body parts
ByOlasunkanmi Akinlotan July 4, 2023 Reading Time: 2 mins read
A man who confessed to buying two “fresh human legs” for N20,000 has denied offering a bribe to police officers to evade arrest.

The police last week said Ifasoji Ayangbesan was arrested after officers turned down a bribe of N1 million that he offered them.

However, speaking with PREMIUM TIMES on Wednesday when he was paraded alongside11 other criminal suspects at the police headquarters in Eleweran, Abeokuta, Mr Ayangbesan denied offering the police bribe.

“I did not offer the police any bribe. When I heard that the police were on the lookout for me, a lawyer told me to get N10 million to set myself free, but I told him I could not raise the money, but I was able to raise N1 million.

”Only for the lawyer to claim that I had informed someone about him asking me for money, he was angry, He then asked me to place the money on a table, I did and he took a picture of the money and the police came in and I was arrested.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/596622-suspect-allegedly-caught-with-human-body-parts-denies-offering-police-n1-million-bribe.html
Re: Suspect Allegedly Caught With Human Body Parts Denies Offering Police N1 Million by Warl0ck: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Suspect Allegedly Caught With Human Body Parts Denies Offering Police N1 Million by 1nice(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Say No To Ritual Killings In Nigeria!!

Let all arrested ritualists In Nigeria face the consequences of their criminal acts and may they never go unpunished.

God punish all ritualists in Nigeria: ritualists in Nigeria will surely suffer for their evil deeds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra JTF Arrests 14 Persons Terrorising Onitsha, Environs With Army Unifo / Brothel Structures Demolished, Prostitutes Ran Away As Sex Workers Saga Ends / Hardship: Keke Driver And A Passenger Fights Dirty Over N200 In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.