Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Miller: Dessers Good Signing For Rangers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miller: Dessers Good Signing For Rangers (119 Views)

Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory / Real Madrid Unveil Luka Jovic After Signing For £62m From Frankfurt / Sadiq Subbed On For Rangers Debut In Pre-season Friendly Win Vs Wigan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miller: Dessers Good Signing For Rangers by solbase10(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2023
Former Rangers star, Kenny Miller believes Cyriel Dessers will make a big impact at the club.

Dessers moved to Rangers from Italian club, Cremonese last week.

The Nigeria international signed a four-year contract.

“Dessers is clearly a striker he’s had his eye on for a long time. It’s a player who was flagged up back when Steven Gerrard was in charge, and I suspect a few of the new recruits are in the same boat,” Miller Daily Record.

“He’s finally got his man and it looks an encouraging signing. I said at the end of the season the big priority was sorting out both ends of the pitch – the goalkeeper and striker.

“Beale has now done that. He’s taken full charge of the recruitment drive. We had all the stuff about Ross Wilson before but he’s taken it all on his shoulders. He’s been given good backing and he’s landing the players he wants,

“Beale brought in Jack Butland, who is a goalkeeper with a wealth of experience and pedigree, who sounds really up for the challenge at Ibrox. Now he’s added Dessers, who you’d expect to lead the line. I’ve liked what I’ve seen of the Nigerian international. He’s a big, strong forward with plenty of ability, and he’s scored goals at a good level across Europe.

“The numbers might not be spectacular but he’s proved he can hit the net in the likes of Holland and Italy and he looks like a player who can get the 20-plus league goals plus a season Rangers need. At over 6ft, he’s a physical presence as well, and there’s a fair few of them in that dressing room now.”

Read Also:https://www.completesports.com/miller-dessers-good-signing-for-rangers/

(1) (Reply)

Transfer News: United & Onana £6m Apart, Barca Edge Closer To Busquet’s Replacem / Benjamin Mendy Has Been Found Not Guilty Of Rape And Attempted Rape By A Jury / Ronaldo Tops Messi, Others Becomes Instagram Most Paid Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.