Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA (262 Views)

El-rufai’s Loyalists In Kaduna Cabinet In Dilemma / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage / 2019: Buhari In Dilemma Over Oshiomhole's Fate - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA by Ekitibiased(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Following the recent Mutiny by Wagner Chief and leader Prighozin who initally left to Belarus Putin admits having a meeting with leaders of Wagner and not been able to find an agreement for them to continue the war in Ukraine.

Putin needs the Wagner group badly, Without them he can as well just call the War in Ukraine off - It's been enough embarassment already - he should focus on his power grip which seems so fragile after such challenge

1 Like

Re: PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA by ClearFlair: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
Which electricity? This is the problem with some Nigerians. Just too selfish...so as long as you are okay and chopping money everyone else should go and die. You didn't bother going around Nigeria to see if electricity is truly better before posting this and you think you are making sense.
Re: PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA by Ekitibiased(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Did i say all over Nigeria,

The concluding statement is clear, Share your experience

Confirm or deny

It's either you did not read till the end, or you lack basics of comprehension - Don't embarass yourself further

I included my location for specificity, I am not a nomad to go all around Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA by Ekitibiased(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
ClearFlair:
Which electricity? This is the problem with some Nigerians. Just too selfish...so as long as you are okay and chopping money everyone else should go and die. You didn't bother going around Nigeria to see if electricity is truly better before posting this and you think you are making sense.

Did i say all over Nigeria,

The concluding statement is clear, Share your experience

Confirm or deny

It's either you did not read till the end, or you lack basics of comprehension - Don't embarass yourself further

I included my location for specificity, I am not a nomad to go all around Nigeria
Re: PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ekitibiased:

I am impressed by regular Electricity, it is literally uninterrupted.

No news regarding any recent development, so this poor power supply has always been deliberate.

It's unfortunate that those not using Prepaid meter will be further exploited with this good news.

Undiluted truth despite not being in support of Tinubu, let's say good things when they happen

Location - Fadeyi, Lagos

Please confirm or share your recent experiences too

Many thanks
How old where you in 2015 ? This period every year Nigeria usually have increase power because of increase in supply from the Dams

It has absolutely zero thing to do with tinubu
Re: PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA by wahahlawahala: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Children of hate go deny the stable electricity... Not surprised tho.. na inside one very remote village deep inside potopoto land most of Dem dey chook mouth fr wetin dey go on for Lagos and other parts of SW
Re: PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu has no achievement
Re: PUTIN IN SERIOUS DILEMMA by obawinner(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ekitibiased:

I am impressed by regular Electricity, it is literally uninterrupted.

No news regarding any recent development, so this poor power supply has always been deliberate.

It's unfortunate that those not using Prepaid meter will be further noexploited with this good news.

Undiluted truth despite not being in support of Tinubu, let's say good things when they happen

Location - Fadeyi, Lagos

Please confirm or share your recent experiences too

Many thanks
Po

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Makes 20 Fresh Appointments (read List, New Offices) / Igbo Leaders & Govs Devise New Strategies After The Last TEN Strategies Failed / The White Man's Burden Must Not Be Put On Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.