Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job (1901 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job by Ayomide2345: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Does anyone receive job interview from sigloservices?
Re: Job by Odiskylamba: 3:39am On Jul 12, 2023
I received an interview invite from Sigloservices but I don't know if it's legit. Make i no go waste t.fare.
Re: Job by GiftAbia1: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2023
I received too
Re: Job by GiftAbia1: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Good evening,

Sequel to your application for a position of Customer Service Representative, You are scheduled to come for an interview.

Date: Thursday, July 13, 2023.
Time: 8am.

Venue: DOUBLE J BUILDING, Opposite Oko-Oba Scheme 1 GRA Estate bus-stop, Oko-Oba. Before Prognosy Pharmacy.

NOTE: Kindly come along with a copy of your resume.

If you have any need of direction, please do not hesitate to contact Admin, 09161979782.‬

Best regards
HR Anabel.

AS FOR ME IM NOT ATTENDING THIS NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Job by Bigjay2(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Job by Teymelahdey: 3:22am On Jul 16, 2023
I received their mail too to come for interview on Monday, please who attended their interview previously
Re: Job by Nuella456: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Ayomide2345:
Does anyone receive job interview from sigloservices?
GiftAbia1:
Good evening,

Sequel to your application for a position of Customer Service Representative, You are scheduled to come for an interview.

Date: Thursday, July 13, 2023.

Venue: DOUBLE J BUILDING, Opposite Oko-Oba Scheme 1 GRA Estate bus-stop, Oko-Oba. Before Prognosy Pharmacy.

If you have any need of direction, please do not hesitate to contact Admin, 09161979782.‬

Best regards
HR Anabel.

AS FOR ME IM NOT ATTENDING THIS NONSENSE.

Pls, did you later go?
Re: Job by Ubah199(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2023
I received this interview message this morning, I was told to come tomorrow Tuesday for the interview hope it's legit, because this world right now is dangerous
Re: Job by Fab21: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ubah199:
I received this interview message this morning, I was told to come tomorrow Tuesday for the interview hope it's legit, because this world right now is dangerous

Did you later go ?

I just received mail from them today.

Good evening,

Sequel to your application for a position of Customer Service
Representative, You are scheduled to come for an interview.

Date:Friday, July 28, 2023.

Venue: Opposite Oko-Oba Scheme 1 GRA Estate
bus-stop, Oko-Oba.
Before Prognosy Pharmacy.

If you have any need of direction, please do not hesitate to contact
Admin, 09161979782.‬
Best regards
HR Anabel
Re: Job by IsacOniT: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nuella456:

Pls, did you later go?

Is there anyone who went for the interview?
Re: Job by adeyinkalculus: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Please, I want to know if there's anyone who has gone for Siglo services interview
Re: Job by donaytexx1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
I don't think it's legit coz they referred to another organization called RS Koncept. Some digging seems to point that they are GNLD or one of these network marketers.
Re: Job by Teenah07: 8:12am On Mar 30
You u have not been there and you just draw a conclusion, this is how you guys keep carrying fake information. If you listen to all these people you will remain where you are. Better find out yourself and don't follow opinion of others.

Assumption of people will make you lose a lot of things due to opinions of others in which they have nothing to offer

Have you gone there and you were maltreated or dupe you for anything

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Interview / Union Bank Is Recruitng Graduates / The Job Interview: A Quick Guide To Basic Principles And Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.